A fascist government will never be allowed to take control of our nation

A fascist government will never be allowed to take control of our nation.

shareblue.com/87-year-old-holocaust-survivor-powerfully-warns-trump-admin-history-is-not-on-your-side/

#resist

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
youtube.com/watch?v=Tlgz5eHBq2A
youtube.com/watch?v=-V0fLf3hoQk
theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/03/holocaust-survivors-grandchildren-inherited-trauma
haaretz.com/israel-news/new-israeli-study-finds-signs-of-trauma-in-grandchildren-of-holocaust-survivors-1.424480
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If 6 gorillion died in the holocaust how is every other person you meet's grandpa a holocaust survivor?

Delete this

the ovens roasted 72 jews at a single time

>shareblue
First day of work?

'sup David Brock.

Gas the kikes!

How is this nigga even alive?

I thought 85 gorillion died and there were no survivors.

How's David these days?

I wonder if he ever had to deal with the rotating knife trap

>literally linking to shareblue

The memes write themselves these days

OY VEY REMEMBER THE 20 GORILLION

>The screams were so terrible all the local peasants fled their homes.
top lal

>why are people more likely to be descended from survivors and not the people who died
Honestly, its a mystery to me

>Shareblue
How's the old heart, David Brock, you child raping pedophile?

isnt every jew who lived during the 40s considered a holocaust survivor?

>> flagg

based kike

I swear to sweet fuck that in the year 2066 they will still manage to bring out some supposed 143 year old who also had a personal doc apointment with dear joseph...not to mention all the hookers he doesnt tell his wife he was bangin back in the shwitz

>local peasants
>houses
>fully mobilized Europe for war

But the future. Drops the mic Reeeeeeeeee

Thank you.

Why does mainstream media always give bombastic titles to made up articles?

>shareblue

>REEEEEEE WHY WON'T YOU GOYIM LET US DESTROY YOUR NATION

This is great. How many years left do we have until every last Holocaust survivor is dead? Ten?

History isn't on anyones side, the victor chooses history

Ask a non-history buff who the Gauls, Carthaginians, Sumerians, Seleucids or Rhodesians were.

In the OT it says they lived for 100s of years. Just you wait.

Some of them will make it into the singularity and then you'll be stuck listening to them kvetch for eternity.

>implying they'll stop abusing this excuse

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

she forgot to mention her genes are now scarred from intergenerational trauma caused by the holohoax

>wrong side of history
>history is not on your side
Aren't these contradictory?
What did they mean by this?

yes using old senile people for your shit propaganda really is convincing sharia blue just as convincing when you used children...
And i still wont accept the islamisation of the west and communims now what you poor morons? What feels>facts morons to ignore can you drag out of retirement next?

checked and raged

get out jew

shareblue is fake news.

((Our))

>Shareblue
Sage

>survived two (((death camps)))
This is just as believable as that guy who wasn't gassed because the room's capacity was only 100 people and he was 101

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Those people are fucking fanatics

Hans should have worked harder!

>looks at huge list of pogroms, expulsions and general btfoing going back to the beginning of their tribe and in every nation they've ever inhabited.

Is this what it looks like when history IS on your side?

Oh there were death camps my father told we have one in close by and my father told me that when he was a boy his paps basically told him to never ever get there no matter if some friend are doing it or he would beat him to an inch of his life. So there was definitely something there.

what nation

america isnt a nation and all yurotrash should fuck off back to yurope

especially if you come from the asslands of the east like urine and russia

Almost everyone is a "x generation of y survivor". They usually don't parade it around though.

>death camps
>enough survivors to fill several sports stadiums
really activates my fuckin almonds

every jew who lived in germany at any point from 1933. Also many jews lie about being survivors for free gibs from Germany, but you cant call them out because antisemantism

Why does he sound American as fuck? Why doesn't he have some sort of accent remnants? I don't care if he has lived here for 50 years since he wouldn't sound so American.

>tfw there will be holocoaster survivors even in 30 years
I wonder why so many of them live so long after all the hell the nazis did to them.

Sage

We will be hearing from these people for an other 100 years I bet

samefagging here.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tlgz5eHBq2A

That is pretty suspicious. My granddad is from Manchester and moved to Australia after WW2, some time in 1946. He's 96 this year and despite having lived in Australia all that time he still sounds British as fuck.

those are just minor flaws he is a fragile old man I'm sure his memory isn't that great either, leave him alone goyim

Clearly history is not on the Jews side.

Yes.

When will the last of these "survivors" die out?

"twenty, no! twenty five!"

who the fuck writes a book like this?

damn, that was powerful

nevermind faggots

oy
fucking
vey

Because the definition of "Holocaust survivor" means you were alive in WWII.

>powerfully
When will this propaganda end?

>shareblue.com
dude

See Holocaust survivors are being bred as we speak.

You guys literally got expelled from 200 countries since the fucking 1200s and history almost exterminated you.
History is not on YOUR side, jew.

Oy vey

Its weird how many holocaust survivors there are, isn't it?

>shareblue.com
Good goy.

>shareblue
>oy vey muh holocaust
Shill get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

History is not on his side. When the day of the rope comes his old kike ass will be the first

lol, nobody cares. go be a kike somewhere else.

This dude sounds like he is from the NE like a jew from Boston. Reminded me of This old house and this show.

youtube.com/watch?v=-V0fLf3hoQk

i got personally gassed 6 million times by hitler himself
ov vey i tell you it was truly terrible!

haha he does. I fucking love that show.

So how do we get a fascist government?

nobody cared who i was till they turn on the gas

Work makes you free, kike.

fucking weird man.

i went to america for 2 months and i sounded like an american when i came back. either im a (((globalist))) or i switched accents cos yankee fuckheads cant understand me otherwise.

Tribe is even too high degree of qualification.. the Talmudization of most those Jews doesn't stretch back a century and for the other half maybe not a whole two centuries.

3rd generation survivor here, fuck you, anti-semite.

>tfw the last holohoax survivor will die in your lifetime

The expiration date on this bullshitis fast approaching.

the children of the holocaust are net, goy

Its hilarious when people larp as shills. Such contrarian posting, wow.

>shareblue
was he gassed on the spot?

This dude wants us to believe he was a auschwitz and dachau survivor when he was 15, no clue if he stayed there and if for how long before coming to the US. His native language would have been German and probably hebrew. Where as yours is English with a fucked up accent. You just have to alter your accent where he has to do that while learning a new language.

>not knowing about the holocauster trauma gene

>theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/03/holocaust-survivors-grandchildren-inherited-trauma
>haaretz.com/israel-news/new-israeli-study-finds-signs-of-trauma-in-grandchildren-of-holocaust-survivors-1.424480

haha fucking jews.
We'll finish what Hitler started yet.

Guys guys, let make a holocaust survivor. And each level we quote something ridiculous like the knife machine that beheaded people or the giant frying pan that burned cooked tons of Jews at a time with narration and the source material. Then we can have scenes about Anne frank playing with herself. All opening with quotes of the exact scene described and played. Like a survival horror with interactive loli sex scenes. All in the name of historical accuracy according to the survivors testimonies.

>FUCK DRUMPF.jpg
nice try shill

I'm starting to think that there are more survivors than victims.

>upper left corner of pic
>shareblue
where the fuck do you think you are you little cunt?

I'm a 15th generation descendant of the St. Bartholomew's Day massacre survivor. Pls gibme.

As if Polish peasantry would object in the slightest to yids getting offed.

It was real in his mind.

I wonder what he has to say about Israel, an actual fascist state, or does he only judge Goyim countries?

Literally a holocaust survivor myself and I don't appreciate the lack of empathy that is coming my way right now.

my son survived the holocaust, you cant just deny it faggot.

a bunch of fucking losers i'd bet

This could be fun.

Let's start out with the basics?

M or F?