i.imgur.com/2K40onr.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Mar29
>RU Deputy FM:Peace talks will continue until Syria has territorial integrity
>Turkey:Euphrates Shield operation successfully completed
>N Hama:SAA recaptures hiltop in N Suran, secures Qomhana town,jihadist advance within 3km of Hama City
>SAA enters Deir Hafer for the first time after demining entrence
>Deal reached between Qatar, Iran to evacuate 4 besieged Syrian towns
>IS SVBIED has killed 9 soldiers E of Deir Hafer
>Republican Guards liberated several blocks in Jobar suburb
>Latakia bro shelled with grad rockets
>Security zone around Palmyra against ISIS expands
>RUSSIA & IRAN SIGN 16 COOPERATION DOCUMENTS
>Iraqi forces liberate Mosul Stadium
>Yemen reveals new ballistic missile, bombards Saudi Arabia military airport with them
>report: 400+ jihadists returned to UK

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C1mIpJgDLcQ
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/847382111875092480
youtu.be/QV403ryAHrw
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/29/united-states-mosul-isis-deadly-combat-world-war-ii/99787764/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for the conquest of the future Apo City

The rebels are getting btfo so hard right now. I'm laughing my ass off at that one frog user who kept talking shit. kek

A S S A D W A V E

youtube.com/watch?v=C1mIpJgDLcQ

>this subreddit is literally filled with sandnigger diasporas that worship a terrorist organization, a vicious dictator, and a commie meme party
So much cleansing to do.
GLORY TO THE PHALANGE.
GLORY TO ISRAEL.

You is next

Funny, i wonder if they built their rooftops to be used like this on purpose...

>subleddit
they're not sending their best

First for posting from my phone so no pic related

>I am not hook nosed I am Aryan nosed
>t. israeli

>First for the world domination

The only thing you will dominate is your grave.
Our armed group are the real mujahideen that will gain world domination, your armed group is just another disbeliever.

Another /ourguy/ ?

>9 godz
Fucking polytheistic scum.

>I have been basically blackpilled by proximity to humanity
Kek

Nah its common style in southern Greece too (no snow little rain) where you dont really need an inclined roof

Since most building up to 3 stories are family owned, people leave make deeper foundations than needed when initially building and leave the roof flat so their kids can build on top when the family eventually grows

Until then, since the building is family owned, they essentially use the rooftop as a yard in densely populated areas, putting up BBQs or even small playgrounds for kids, hence the walls, so people wont fall over

He is /ourguy/.

Feels yugoslavic man

I've giggled moderately.

That's smart i guess.
Shame every house is turned into a fortress though.

Sup friends

Morek when
Douma when
Idlib nuke when

Yeah skylines look shit that way

But at least in ME having a fortress is also a bonus

That use could have historical roots too

unrelated but ayy lmao
>Corbyn: "One of the risks of #Brexit is that taxes might fall"

> taxes might fall

YOU MONSTERS

>wtf I love britbongs now. An-cap when?

Whats the deal with the Lake Assad dam?

The horror...

>Doctor faces trial for cutting off 4yo boy's penis during circumcision

>shooting right next to the hole
>dragging attention to the team with an obvious decoy

it's not obvious from 100+ m away

Yes it is. They're asking to die. Snipers are very high value targets and rely on not being seen, because once they're seen, they're going to have a notable amount of fire coming their way, even including mortars and artillery.

Ahem

idk I think creating a building every time you need a new sniper spot is kind of obvious

Listen to the Fin. Sniping is in their blood.

>including mortars

Shut up Simo

These guys are not real snipers, just two faggots with a scope.

All we know is bang bang shoot the ISIS.
About future YPG/SAA relations, things are looking good since they have shown a mutual interest in fucking the FSA up.

Saudi using stick to control women like a cattle

VIDEO

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/847382111875092480

>spilling the beans
They are arabs, Pekka. Please don't learn them this advanced shit. That's our secrets.

>twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/847382111875092480

#herchoice

>About future YPG/SAA relations, things are looking good since they have shown a mutual interest in fucking the FSA up.
spotted the ypshill

>tfw you will never chill in a comfy sniper perch

RAREU

Final bit of work last night got me here
New build is annotated. So it works as a video, and as a reference piece. The title pages are not automated, but I am currently scheming a way to automate the production of these too, even of the text pages. Altho it may take a while.

HQ
youtu.be/QV403ryAHrw

LQ attached.

What secrets?

>fighting two enemies at once instead of using one enemy to fuck up the other
Divide and conquer, heard of it before Ahmed?

toppest of keks
laughs were had

Mate, I and every other leader I know would gladly call in a fire mission to dislodge a sniper keeping my unit from operating. Snipers and forward observers are the two targets you always want to kill.
If he shoots there, he'll instantly kick up dust from the hole, showing to anyone exactly where he is shooting from, if they didn't already see the fucking helmet being waved.

Then why are they baiting fire with a helmet? It looks like they're counter-sniping and doing it very poorly. Though going against Arabs, the enemy will probably fire on the helmet.

wowwwww

call of duty master prestige player here
can confirm.

>Americans

if you give the ypshit too much time, they'll get protection from both russia and usa

Text frames should last a few seconds, no? or is this intentional, and viewers are supposed to pause/seek

No.

LOOOOONG live ASSAD mongol

They already have protection.
Your "moderate" FSA baboons has shown that they aren't willing to cease fire and would rather cooperate with terrorists, which makes them a bigger priority.

You fuckers beheaded Assad!

>russians tried to impart wisdom of driving tank at enemy close and kill with small arms so enemy cannot of shoot back.
Arabs cant even follow slav tactics fuck me their retarded.

master prestige and diamond snipers and I don't do this so your wrong.

>their
RIP English

hi vsauce, michael here.

Fresh OC

>Used my fav animu for this.

Topest of keks aussie.

nigga i bet you can't even ninja defuse or land a hitmarker on a 1080 across-the-map trickshot.
stay pleb

Amazing work

The muzzle flash will be seen, since the decoy is meant to attract attention. The sniper's location will be 100% certain after he takes his first shot. Not to mention being on a roof makes you a prime target for indirect fire. Luckily for him, his targets are incompetent so probably none of this matters. lol

>textframes should last a few seconds

in theory yes. but wait. it's not neccessarily a bug.

>puts on salesman's hat
It's a Feature!
>Big smile

I have some very basic methods available to me to make the video work. I can't easily make the text slides last longer. I can duplicate the slides, this will mean they 'appear longer on screen'. But this requires manual interventions (renaming the numbering scheme as the encoder sees duplicates and does not number the duplicated images).
The youtube version, I can fix to make each frame last x seconds (slows down the progression of the vid).
But I thought, that the video could instead be used at two levels. First level gives you access to the video progression.
The second level is where u dig in and try and look for some detail. in this second case the user would pause the video at the relevant stage, read and then watch the progression. So it's like an info pack.
So 2 levels of use, careless video & detailed viewing. It makes it small and light, and isn't like a slidepack(but it is like a slide pack) .
I am wondering if this is a new form of media or not.

I call it a Vid-fopack. You can do some hardcore memeing with it.

I also think the vid-fopack is great for subliminal messaging. "Support Assad", "enlist in SAA" etc might be quite fun to shove into the mix. Simple text bytes that grab the user and can be processed by the brain.

I don't know what everyone else thinks to.

Also Sup Forums version is lower quality - due to Sup Forums limitations.

You're forgetting those of us that love the meat grinder that's eating up jihadis from all around the globe foolish enough to join in.

b-but i thought they will capture hama. and then d-damascus

Rebels cannot capture anything for long.

awesome.

TURKEY FINISHED...CONGRATULATIONS TURKEY

I dont know man, this sounds pretty good

Slap on some comfy soundtrack or sound bytes or whatever, some meme-y pics and you have a really cool quick video you can watch to get an idea of the progression of the war thus far

Heck it could be also really cool to include some tributes for like Mohamad Rafaa (Liwa al-Quds Glockman) for example a frame near the Aleppo liberation

good thing, i made screenshots of some of my posts. everyone who has 2 brain cells left, saw that coming

It's not like anyone on /sg/ disagreed with you

>ninja defuse
only faggots do that

And every single time Maghrebi and one or two other shills come out and start "DURR YOURE DELUSIONAL THEYRE NOT RECAPTURING ANYTHING THEYRE ALREADY ON THE EDGE OF HAMA CITY" blabla

Who the fuck was wrong this time again?

So, Turkey is done with playing war?

yep.
The way to add memes is to get them into the correct naming convention. e.g. 20161011010302!*.png. ( 2016.10.11 + time)
then they will be interleaved into the video at the correct time.
Python supports a file list function that returns the creation date of the file. So I am thinking of creating a hopper of memes. Basically, put memes u want added to video in hopper, run script, which renames the memes as per the convention and places them in a ready-to-go folder. once all the maps have been processed, get the ready-to-go memes and mix them into the production folder and make the video based on the date/numbering convention.
that should create the memes in the video with the correct 'appearance' time.
the same process would apply to any image file you place in the hopper - e.g. you could do a tribute to fallen, you could do weapons as they appeared on battlefield e.g. tow

And since you can annotate the base images, there ( getting to lots of work) is no limit to what you can do - e.g. draw red dots to mark location etc.

but i am really excited by the 2 levels thing. something entertaining, and something more meaty.

That sounds like a pretty sweet approach to keep it managable without too much manual rename stuff

Good luck man this is great stuff, I mean it

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

screenshots were made for entertainment, not to proof /sg/ majority wrong

happens every fucking time
enjoy this countrykek post

Manbijis BTFO

>The Department of Defense announced today the death of an Airman who was supporting Operation Inherent Resolve.

>Staff Sgt. Austin Bieren, 25, of Umatilla, Oregon, died March 28 in northern Syria in a non-combat-related incident while deployed in support of combat operations.

>He was assigned to the 21st Space Wing at Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado.

>sets up twitter account in order to show the world about ISIS atrocities and begs for western intervention over and over again

>finally gets said western intervention

>starts crying

What's going on in their heads right now? I wonder, what did they expect?

Have a good afternoon friends

Khattab recap SOON

thanks for the encouragement. I am looking to make some shorts - e.g. this long neck sequence is perfect, 1-2 frames a second will bring it alive.

and i will get a better idea of whats involved.

and it spruces up the meme.

These people probably got redpilled the hard way

when russia bombed civilians or ISIS killed someone the entire world was with them, talked about how evil those actions were

Now that US is killing civilians everybody forgot them, SDF even called them ISIS agents (despite some of their members literally getting executed as spies by ISIS)

We Media Empire nao
Cool /comfy pic

was he
was he
was he a space cadet?

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/29/united-states-mosul-isis-deadly-combat-world-war-ii/99787764/

US claims that Mosul fighting is "deadliest urban combat since WW2"

Clashes are ongoing around Khattab and Ma'ardes as #SAA try to capture new points #NorthernHama

Onwards to Khattab !

even more media empire
we were always media empire
we have never not been media empire
we are media empire forever
congratulations SG

Anyway. I need to do the hard stuff in life now.

Later all.

Needs more Suheil