Superior 6'3" white male checking in

Superior 6'3" white male checking in.

How does it feel to be a shortfag, knowing that almost every girl will never date anyone shorter than them?

This begs the question; are short white males even less desirable than niggers?

Jokes on you i got the 4cc

179 cm white male here. In Dutch terms thats quite short. Fucked 75+ wymon, many of them very hot. Its all about the mindset faggot.

try to be asian.

Why would you ever fuck old women?

How fucking insecure are you? Why would you even respond unless this post cut you in some way.

You're delusional. Enjoy your mental illness.

It doesn't "beg the question". Also, learn to use a semicolon.
>I'd rather be short than be an semi-literate lanky kangaroo fucker.

Shortfag detected. Enjoy your height.

OP is one of these faggots that continue to push the fallacy that hight alone will determine how much succes you will have in life with women. In doing so, making potential Eliot Rodgers even more insecure and at the end of the line we have some supreme gentleman shooting up normies again.

height*
Im high though.

That's pretty creepy someone was off to the side taking their picture there of that very special moment.

I'm 6'6

How can you be proud of something you randomly got by chance of nature?

Oh well let me tell you how

It's because you never amounted to anything in life and you have to glorify yourself with something

>being a promiscuous degenerate

kys

Why does this thread exist?

Ok shrimp

Mad.

Never said it guarantees success, but women undoubtedly prefer taller men. It's a fact. Sure, some short guys can be successful with women but they are rare.

"hurr durr don't be mean to short guys or they'll go on a killing spree" lol deal with reality like a man or kys shortfag

Short women always seem to be more shallow about height. Coincidentally they're always huge whores.

Based.

6'2, glad I dont have to ever worry about height. I know if I fuck it up with a girl it's because I'm ugly or autistic.

>6 feet tall is short in the Netherlands
Jesus Christ, I can never go to northern Europe with my manlet (182) height

>"hurr durr don't be mean to short guys or they'll go on a killing spree" lol deal with reality like a man or kys shortfag

How would you feel if i were to make fun of you for being fat, at least you can do something about being fat, you are attacking someone for who they are, if you are the superior man you claim to be you would not obsess yourself over these menial things, in fact i could go as far to say this thread is a projection of some sort.

You're a a big guy...

>tfw 6'3" male
>tfw not the 6'3" male's qt gf instead

Life is suffering, desu. I didn't sign up for these feels.

>cavemen units
>2017

straya pls.

true, I am just 196cm tall and I want to kill my self.
tfw turbo manlet.

Be 5"9, married 5"10 Finnish PhD.
Height helps, but only with sluts, I was all about the chase when i was young, if a chicks ever had a one nighter she wasn't worth my time.
Sad thing about being a chase man is you usually lose interest right after you get to fuck them, even if they were great people.

''hurrr durrr i'm tall.''(>spoiler: not an accomplishment). You are probably one of those skinny stick figure tall faggots who have to continuously point to their height because they have nothing else to offer.
Every single one of your sentences in this faggy thread of yours is a kike fallacy, including that Tumblr image you jack off to. Now fuck off.

manlets keep getting btfo

I'm 6'1", if i were higher it would be terrible to kiss a girl, might get lower back pain.

Wish I had the calves of a 90 lb woman.

>tfw ur gf has a stronger jawline than you

how tall is that in real measurements?

i could easily cuck this faggot because im smarter and richer. this idiot would die in a SHTF scenario because hes too busy fingering roasties while im hoarding bulk rice.

once hes auschwitz mode, banging on the door of my bunker and begging me to give him a mercy death MAYBE ill allow him to trade his 14 y/o virgin sister for a handful of peanuts.

>How does it feel to be a shortfag, knowing that almost every girl will never date anyone shorter than them?

the average female is 5 foot tall so you have to be one hell of a manlet to be shorter than that, and even if you are somehow there's still 50% women who are even shorter than that

Take this shit to /b you fucking mindless children

>6ft 3
>190 cm
That isnt very tall, friend, i am 192 cm and im the 3rd highest of 7 males in my work team

Triggered manlet detected.

Who is obsessing about these things? I just made a single discussion post on a message board... gee I must really be obsessed. I really think you are the one that is projecting, especially because you're getting so defensive.

I've given up on women. Just pumping and dumping now.

188cm reporting in i like my digits

I'm 5'5 200 lb of pure muscle and I could kill you with my bear hands any time I wish
>mfw a fucking lanklet thinks he can compete with me

>Be in High School
>Kid who constantly flunked classes kept making a point about his average height to make himself feel somewhat superior

It's true
>Who is obsessing about these things?

You are.

Just 6' 5", I wish I could be 7'

7" people are freaks, the far end of tall is nearly as bad as being >5'5

>f-for you

thank you

Short women are height connoseuirs though. They seem to be insecure about it.

Get out kike

So you're 6'3. Whats the next step of your master plan?

I don't see the point of it anymore.

170 cm.

184cm Emperor of Manlets reporting in

whatever man.

remember to pay your rent on time.

It used to bother me that i was always the shortest guy (with my measly 175cm).

Then i read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius and all is well.

6'6"
Too short for height to be interesting
Too tall to fit in things made for normal humans

Tall girls prefer tall guys for obvious reasons. They don't want to be taller than the guy they are with.

Short girls prefer tall guys because they are insecure about their height.

>mfw manlets can't win
>mfw shortfags on suicide watch

>Superior
>white

Lol what the fuck are you talking about?The height meme is retarded, most if not the best european leaders were in fact short.

>Being proud of genetics RNG(to a degree) just to fuck many women, a.k.a degeneracy

It's like these things are not even subjective...

The point lies in the fourteen words.

this. its pretty fucked lol.

i know of a couple where the dude is bordering 7' and the girl is like 4'11. she comes up to his bellybutton.

im still racking my brains on how they have sex... she would have to get off his cock to kiss him. how fucking weird is that?

LOL just thinking about it makes me laugh. she would be staring at his snail trail during missionary.

It's too easy to spot the triggered manlets in this thread.

Your tears are delicious, keep them coming.

64 replies, never change pol. Most women don't care about height and I'm 6 foot 2.

I've fucked girls taller (5'6) than me (5'3). Height is a meme bro.

Is this a new slide thread/bait? I'm not mad or anything (6'1), but these threads are becoming a daily occurrence.

I don't even do any of it for that. British women are fucking goblin tier and they act like it too. I'm a mongoloid of russian/irish. I'm just gonna be a fucking degenerate and give women what they want.

Pump em'

Then dump em'

I want that guy to be my bf

6'5" ubermensch and I've been stealing from the manlet's dating pool for ages.

Their reaction never get's old. Pic related.

>be tall
>Want a woman bigger than myself so she would have big tits, big ass and big thighs
>I'm 190cm
>2m women almost dont exist

5'7" (170cm) white male here.

It's never been an insecurity of mine, not sure why when I have small things that make me even more insecure (webbed toes, for example).

I've dated and hooked up girls that have been much, much taller than me, think 6'2" or around there. My current gf is about my height with no heels, with heels it's 3-5" more than me - once again, no issue.

I think it's all mind over matter and how you take the cards you've been dealt.

I agree that height matters a lot when attracting a girl but this is seems to be a D&C thread. I wouldn't put it past the Juden to use Aussie proxies to make posts veiled as classic shitposting in order to instill insecurity in young white males.

6'6 Masterrace reporting in
Nobody under 6'0 will be spared on the day of the measuring tape

You are dating a pig mutant in that pic, don't brag.

hes probably not gay user

>jeb bush and his goblin wife

It was the girl's beta orbiter shortfag friend taking the photo.

I'm 6'2", hightest, handsome. people expect me to be alpha male, but in reality, I'm a beta bitch, I can't even hold a proper conversation without blushing and stuttering.

This is very clearly a bait thread.

Fuck off shills.

>sage

This.
Solution: drop anthrax on that shithole called Australia on the day of the Judenfreunde cleansing.

>not gay

True love knows no labels :^)

>tfw you're never gonna go back to the days laughing at /r9k/ and the autism
Fuck

>I'm 6'2", hightest, handsome. people expect me to be alpha male, but in reality, I'm a beta bitch, I can't even hold a proper conversation without blushing and stuttering.

I think, in his own way, he was kind of making fun of the thread.

Okay faggot. Enjoy the smell of my ass as I walk by.

Love is not real user. No one wants to pump some ugly fat goblin nazi.

Kek what did I say. Manlet rage fuels my life.

Also 0 arguments.

>mfw all these dicklets ITT

>6'3
pfff fucking manlet.
6'6 masterrace here

Burn notice

>Love is not real

This is a lie.

I have SO much love to give. Also, semen :^)

>6'0vs5'9

How come Swedes and Danes are the most handsome guys in the world?

Unless you're under 5'7ft or over then you have no problem, in general.

Fuck, even one of my best m8s is 5'6ft and he's banged more women over the years than most of you lot. Meanwhile one of my old m8s is 6.4ft and turned into a nu-male cuck. Still a ''nice guy'' as women would say, and still struggling to get pussy.

But were any of them taller than you?

>tfw 7'7
>tfw only 5 inches off the manet cutoff

u r gross

t.degenerate

>u r gross

Guiiiiiiiiiiiiiilty :^)

Did she wear a lioncloth?

maybe danish people