they are attacking our meme base!

So war it is.

Youre a lazy troll, think up something new

what does lowtax have to do with this? i'm confused

What will change? Does anyone care?

fuck it this weekend I'm plugging in my wacom to produce some fresh 1488 pepes

we lost pepe to the normies once and we can't let it happen again

>2019

How fucking long do they think memes last? There will probably be as many Pepe posts in 2019 as there are Epic Fail Guy posts today.

Jesus christ, how is that shithole still a thing? Does it still cost $10 to post lol?

You can't copyright Christ, Buddha or Muhammad.
You can't BUY chaos.
Putting Pepe on tv will just end up redpilling normies, probably younger normies.
Kek wills it.

DO IT SWEDEN!!

people still post, i haven't posted or browsed in a couple weeks but i still check in.... still costs 10$ to join/post, but i still have my same acct from 2007

also search and archives literally still broken

>yfw Adult Swim does a fucking flip and the Pepe cartoon is animated poopoo peepee comics

even if true, we still have spurdo

So???
Pepe cannot be bought and sold.
THE SPIRIT OF PEPE LIVES IN ALL OF US FOREVER.

Are they really think they can do anything? It has been proven many times that slaves of kikes have absolutely no power over memes, and we grow stronger with each their pathetic try. I am sure many here cant wait for lay their hands on all the shit they announced and reforge it into a new ebin stuff.

Friendly reminder that these are slide threads used to gauge how gullible Sup Forums users are.

BIG DATA BABY

Some last pretty long

pic related

>Be adult swim
>buy pepe
>o noes, nobody wants to watch nazi frog!
>cancelled
>should have stuck with meatwad

can't wait for the suicides.

I went on a few days ago. What the fuck happened? Goons used to mock all sides of the spectrum, now its all:
>lets punch nazis!
>everyone slightly right is a nazi!

Adult swim is fucking stupid, buying the rights to an internet meme is a fruitless endeavor if ever there was one. How would they make their money back? It's not like they can feasibly claim hundreds of millions of copyright violations against the entire population of the internet

This news about pepe being sold is nowhere to be found, only threads on Sup Forums are claiming it. So I assume that these are all slide threads. Sage goes in all fields.

they don't care about money, they have plenty of money. it is about diluting something that is meaningful to us and the movement.

they do it with all of our popular culture. ever wonder why the third movie in a trilogy or a 2nd album of your favorite popular band sucks so hard? They buy out the people involved in creating it, then destroy it. And then you question why you ever liked it in the first place. They often to this with things that have a message the is counter to the ways they are controlling you.

They will make this frog show pro lgbt, pro immigration and the what not...but not first. First they will keep it offensive, to get viewers from our side, then slowly put in the messages so that most don't even notice till it becomes obvious.

This is fucking fake you retarded nigger

>Multiple "pepe being sold" threads
>In each one a couple posters are begging for ""rare"" pepes while posting common ones
YOU'RE MAKING IT TOO OBVIOUS LEAVE

>getting this worked up over literally fake news
Have you actually tried looking for these "news" on the internet? Nigger you are being had.

>it took him almost an entire year to sell his politicised weapon to an organisation
>the politicised weapon has run its course already and is slowly evaporating from the public domain just like every other meme
>meanwhile Sup Forums maintains a tight grip on Kek worship and the frog persona
>but the left still thinks it's going to win

>they don't care about money

Adult swim has its audience firmly rooted in 20-30something white males. Many are liberal but just as many find Sup Forums, Trump or pretending to be a nazi on the internet appealing. Getting political is a great way to lose money and get none of it back, which leads me to believe they won't do shit.

We'll just come up with something else.

can some shill from InfoWars who is certainly here tell Alex that the pizzagate threads weren't just about the pizza place, and it went off about everything related to pedos

You'd think Alex would learn how memes work after recent years.

Look at the source.

Infowars routinely posts snippets of articles from other sites with direct links without making a single change to them. This is an example.

SUPER BETA MALE VITALITY
U
P
E
R
BETA
E
T
A
MALE
A
L