FACT: If you believe in conspiracy theories you are low IQ

FACT: If you believe in conspiracy theories you are low IQ.

You are Alex Jones tier delusional.
You call others sheep and mock extreme left ideologies when in reality you are all sheep following extreme right political propaganda.

gg you mongloids

Other urls found in this thread:

eprints.lse.ac.uk/61732/1/blogs.lse.ac.uk-Voters on the extreme left and right are far more likely to believe in conspiracy theories.pdf
salon.com/2015/11/12/10_right_wing_conspiracy_theories_that_have_slowly_invaded_american_politics_partner/
youtube.com/watch?v=WrKKPGhh-ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=0jSVwZ8w3C4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. actual mongoloid

Shut up you Jewish faggot nigger sheep. We won't fall for your tricks and manipulation.

>conspiracy theories
define your term

if by this you just mean "theories about people conspiring," that's dumb. of course people conspire

you're right, maybe building 7 collapsed in a manner suspiciously similar to that of a controlled demolition because of some freak coincidence

obviously EVERY conspiracy theory is false because powerful people NEVER get together and plan things in secret, right?

OP is a good goy retard.

Do you fuck your mom?

eprints.lse.ac.uk/61732/1/blogs.lse.ac.uk-Voters on the extreme left and right are far more likely to believe in conspiracy theories.pdf
Read up subhumans, rewire your brain by unsubscribing to alt right forums and actually studying both opposite political perspectives.

>FACT: If you believe in conspiracy theories you are low IQ.
That's a theory, your unproven theory.

English teachers are truly the worst

Hope you get fukushimad you shitposting fuck

tell me more about muhhh russia

HOW ABOUT PRISM?

Lol

Oh look, another slide thread by some paid shill or spook.

This calls for some sage.

Yeah you're right because the government and corporations hidden intentions are to harm and deceive the public right?

STFU english teacher that likes to smell prepubescent girls.

lol this is what really Japanese banter looks like

Nice proxy.

Says the weeaboo with Japanese IP.
>you'll never be japanese.

that is literally the leftist ideology, all corporations are bad anyone not left wing is evil bad blah blah

>hidden

This. If you believe that the earth is round or any other conspiracy, you're a fucking retard.

Generally, belief in conspiracy theories is related to having a schizotypal personality. That means it's wholly unrelated to intelligence.

Extreme right ideology

salon.com/2015/11/12/10_right_wing_conspiracy_theories_that_have_slowly_invaded_american_politics_partner/

You are too busy in your bias perspective towards left ideologies that you do not realize that extreme right ideologies are just as retarded.

How many bronies are there in your building right now, John?

Thank you, CIA. You'll recall that the CIA originated the term "conspiracy theorist" after the public smelled something rotten about the JFK turkey shoot.

The greatest conspiracy is that there ARE no conspiracies.

Also just lol if you're pro life

So you believe the US had totally valid reasons to invade and occupy parts of the Middle East?

Yes.

>Alex Jones tier delusional
nice creation, i will use this one.

Incidentally "right wing propaganda" was just something I called "common sense" back before I got into Sup Forums and gamergate. Feminism has always sounded like a crock of horseshit to me.

Absolutely, low IQ subhuman cretins.
Conspiracy theorists only see what they want to see.

>shalom

>common core
>sharia law
>nafta
Wtf literally none of those of conspiracy theories. That article fucking blows.

i dont believe in conspiracy theories

youtube.com/watch?v=WrKKPGhh-ZU

unlike this lefty

Are you seriously THIS mad you lost the last ''meme warfare'' John?

You can choose to believe it, and they can choose to bury it. It all depends on how close to a truth you get, and if they're ready to release said valuable/dangerous/sensitive truth. But the practice of putting pieces together and forming the foundation of an undiscovered truth, no matter how ludicrous, will always exist in a freer society.

Slide threads are gay.

>If you believe in conspiracy theories you are low IQ

Define a conspiracy theory.

Corporates own the right and the left. Alt/Nationalist right and lefties agree on a lot of things except immigration which is why they attack trump they don't like his economic policies(which put the citizen first) and have told to ramp up immigration and russia links outrage

>hidden

Jesus christ what the fuck?

I work for a relatively big corporation and it is not a secret that we'll do pretty much anything in order to increase profits at the expense of the public.

It's not hidden, it's basic economy. A corporation does not give a fuck about citizens, as long as it does not slash profits.

So you are against abortion and oppose stem cell research. Against gay marriage because conflicts with your religious beliefs.
>muh gun rights no matter what
>second ammendment

why can't you retards look at countires that ban guns statistics and compare them with your shithole's statistics.

>muh niggers
>muh guns will just be replaced by knives

I don't think you understand how much more lethal firearms are compared to melee weapons.

>against abortions
Do you know where you are, fake nip?

How new are you? We have daily debates about the level of authoritative, financial and social control makes for a good society.

Most "far-rights" you call on here are actually natsocs and have lefter leaning views than most liberals.

The other "far-rights" are the libertarians that just want the government to fuck off and for communists to fuck off with them.

So what are you disagreeing with m8?

Only imbeciles dismiss arguments without considering them at all. I do my own research into conspiracies and dismiss them on my own. I don't need people telling me what not to listen to, and if you do, you are the one with low IQ.

Fpbp

Can you prove the Russians conspired to rig the election? No?
Then take your jewsplaining elsewhere.

JIDF! JIDF!
OMG WE ARE BEING RAIDED RED ALERD
THEY ARE ONTO US

>Jewsplaning

youtube.com/watch?v=0jSVwZ8w3C4

He's just a proxyfag m8.

No, I'm with you on all those things. Niggers are fucking stupid if you're a basement kneckbeard wordsalad or a normie Chad. The stats don't lie.

Calling a pig "Cow" doesn't make it a cow