What will happen when korea unites?

What will happen when korea unites?

it wont

SUPER KOREA

China invades

Do you ever give kimchi and gochujang to the fellas up north?

No retard

Which one?

is north korea basically a chinese puppet state?

A lot of Southern ones get put in concentration camps.

The entire country will be known as simply
>The Korea
>It's motto will be "we work."
>Other mottos: "Fuck china, fuck japan, fuck malaysia, fuck the phillipines, Fuck Mongolia"

What's the best way to liberate North Korea, anyways? My best plan is to air-drop several thousand happy meals on every population center.

No. It is retard wifes son.

SUPERPOWER BY 2200

why? Do you even want to unit with the north?

Implying it's the north that needs to be liberated...

Shut up, u fake country

they both need it. france needs t o stay the fuck away...every time you faggot frogs start something, you pull the "greatest ally" bullshit and pull us in to it.

>frogs surrendered to rice farmers even before commies got there

Hello Chinese agent.

Korea united will go against USA and China plans for the region, you can't put another play in table already full of players.

Also North Korea is a mineral rich country, mostly mountains and rocky hills, this one reason that famines are common there apart shit agricultural technology.

I doubt we gona see a united Korea in our lifetime sadly.

Homefront?

>before commies got there
I wonder where the weapons and the material came from?

They won't, South doesn't want to spend their money on bunch of starving commies. If they do I'm almost sure that their economy will go bonkers.

There are 5 players on the table, as far as I can tell, the only one who wants a united Korea is Kim. So yes it probably won't happen anytime soon

Based Gavrilo

Check'em

As far I know the only one who doesn't to united is Kim he's the only one that will lose in the union.

You governmental propaganda is lying to you chin Chong.

I used to live in South Korea. Even if Kim were to fall and a democracy emerge, southerners wouldn't want it. It would lower living standards for everyone. They still see northerners as Koreans and brothers, but they're materialists and very few are humanitarians.

East-Germany is still trying to get back on the economical level of West-Germany.

This, except a hundred times worse. Assuming the reunification happens peacefully.

korea will never be united.

if they unite with their nuclear weapons intact, they can stroke their missiles all they want. They're going to know what it means to be an impoverished nation.

Hi, im in Korea (on VPN becasue Sup Forums is blocked here like half the time) and Koreans are lazy pieces of shit and corruption is absurdly rampant.

>Koreans are lazy pieces of shit

Koreans that grew up in Korea have been conditioned to work hard.

But yeah, if Koreans are not raised inside Korea they tend to be arrogant lazy shits.

All North-koreans move over to the south.

First we take Tokyo. Then we take Bangkok.

Kek

Please nuke Japan...this time the whole country end that degenerate shithole.

Korea is a poor nation, the inequality here is awful

Half of the over 60 year olds are homeless and collect rubbish to survive, their families disowning them as soon as the grandchildren enter school and the grandparents are no longer useful

Theft is constant, Koreans will steal anything they can get away with, and lie and cheat everybody at every turn. Honour, loyalty, respect. Things Koreans do not understand. They are lazy as well, always slacking off and hating to do anything that challenges them or makes them uncomfortable

korea = best colony

koreans are slaves to the japanese

It might be the only way of getting some work out of the gooks

Pure North Korean's will be corrupted by degenerate Western way of life.

our state media has never told us about this issue, I think its the western propaganda made you think that way. Come on, this isn't rocket science.
4 in 5 of the players have nuclear weapons (Japan has the ability to develop), so it isn't up to SK to make the decision.
Japan - a united Korea with nuclear weapons would be an economic as well as military threat to national security, since Koreans hate Japan
United States - don't want another nuclear power to be anti-america
Russia, China - wants to keep the status quo, coz a united Korea would be a major player in Asia
NK - Kim's grandfather started the korean war, if he doesn't have the motive to unit, I don't know who does

Humanitarian crisis

Variety road shows will have more places to visit.

ov vey Lazar

No, DPRK was the USSR's puppet until it collapsed.

They only sorta tolerate China because I think they're the only one or one of the very few that do trade with DPRK.

Best Korea still exists because Russia and China do not want Clapistani military bases (((Suddenly))) appearing next to their borders, IF the koreas unite.

why not? i heard they are hungry

Fuck off no.

It won't happen and can't happen. Neither side would ever be willing to submit to the other, and the two states are so fundamentally different culturally, politically, economically that it'd be impossible to unite them even if there were any political will to do so. It'd be like trying to unite Nazi Germany with nowadays' German cuck republic.

You're saying that as if it's a bad thing.
>Nazis kill cucks and remove kebab
>Germany is great again

Why is a kike supporting nazi germany?

Why is a leaf not realizing that kebab must be removed and cucks put to forced labour to BUILD THE WALL?

Shlomo kun I...

Do South Koreans even want reunification? Trying to build up Northern infrastructure to modernity sounds like a great way to destroy your economy.

Worst korea is so cucked via western imperialism so the amount of redpills they will receive by their northern brothers will cause their brains overload and explode.

>when
kek they won't