The Meme Bulletin Board: Full Story

So, we (me and my classmates) put up on empty bulletin board some Pepes. Yesterday, our principal saw that there was also Putin and Trump on that board, so he ordered our class teacher to put all the images down, because these were considered racist and fascist. Today before the lesson started, I put up two more pepe pics that I found in my bag that I havent put there. I also wrote on paper:
"THE GUY WHO ORDERED TO PUT DOWN PEPE, TRUMP, PUTIN AND JESUS, IS RAINBOWLOVER" with arrow pointing on triggered pepe. I got an annotation and my mother is supposed to come to the school.
Teachers say that school isnt place for political opinions, but agency that promotes immigration in Slovakia sent to us a guy who talked about how we cant stop immigration and how we need to get used to terrorist attacks.
So, who is the bad guy now? WHo is making shit up?

This is how it looked this morning.

OP, you're 14 aren't you

They havenĀ“t spared even picture of Jesus. I would be okay if they removed the politician pictures, but why is green frog considered racist and fascist and inappropriate?

Get used to terrorist attacks in Slovakia?

wtf it's like (((they))) are all reading from the same script

So cringe

Actually, 17. Its not only USA where political opinions are oppressed.

How much of Sup Forums would you say are underaged kids like OP? Judging by all the e-celeb threads, I'd say >50%

Please don't tell my dad i'm on here

enjoy your ban kiddo

/Cringe
go to r/thedonald

can you please stop embarrassing our country?

Idk but it is good. We free then young and they spread it to their edgy teenage friends. We secure their minds before the Jews in college.

This shit make my blood boil when I see this cringy shit.

OP what the fuck

don't pay attention to these defeatist faggots

you're doing the right thing, bring up exactly this point
>Teachers say that school isnt place for political opinions, but agency that promotes immigration in Slovakia sent to us a guy who talked about how we cant stop immigration and how we need to get used to terrorist attacks.

Cringeworthy shit. Consider suicide.

nu/pol/ cringelard kys

wow

reborted

AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaand you're a goner

atleast now you have a year to lurk in

Boha ty si ale autista

Underage, not posting anonymously.

You are doing all wrong.

This. Publicly addressing this stuff is how we will change the culture.

russia bros, do this please in your country. the school would have to accept the exposition