SWEDEN YES! Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/144493870
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's not nice to bully a dying man

>swedish diaspora

sad

i'd fucking love to move to norway but they hate swedes, because all swedes that goes there are faggy brodudes. guess i'm stuck in this hellhole of a country

How is it to pay taxes to give food and flats to sandniggers that rape your blond women ?

come to the states man. just don't be a fag

>t. ameriblob in spain

it's like getting anally raped without the courtesy of being spat in the browneye for lubrication.

that would be ever better as i'm a pro-american nutcase. sweden is my birth country, but the american is my heartland

Canadas pretty easy to join; granted we are also cucks who pay large fees for refugees and immigrants but atleast it's better then Sweden amirite

Never seen this flag before.

Not Swedes in general, there is plenty of hardworking swedes living here.
Psa if you move here: Our Language may be similar, but some Words got different meanings

Canada got a bad rep thanks to all feminisn & progressive politicts that orginates from Toronto. Ontario & Saskatchewan are two places i'd like to visit someday. Remember what Stompin' tom said before he died: keep that maple flag waving for me, proud Canadians.

Newfag

If i did, it would be the country side, as neither i nor my wife are city folks. and of course we would learn to speak Norwegian. it's a sign of respect for those who let you in

Yeppp all thanks to Cuck Trudeau. He wouldn't of been elected if the words "legal marijuana" never exited his goddamn mouth. We're having a law being passed right now that prohibits the miss-use of wrong pronouns
>so if someone identifies as a Purell Advanced Hanf Rub you better fucking call them that or you're getting the boot m8
>Islamaphobia law was just passed so can't shit talk islam now gg

Granted all this aids atleast we don't have rapists every corner

Just made this from another thread

Last poster is clearly telling the truth
I mean, sucking big shemale cock is soooo straight just as long as they have tits amirite?

Poor sweden

Feels like Canada aspires to become the new Holland, as the loose moral capital of the world.

But don't let Trudeau push down your spirit. Canada is not defined by Toronto, it's a proud, beautiful country.

that's how fucking desperate men are in sweden. they've degenerated down to fucking anything willing with a hole.
vimeo.com/144493870

Thanks buds we need some maga in canada right about now

Just take inspiration from good ol' Stompin' Tom. He'd stomp that pussy trudeau into a gay little puddle if he was alive. You don't have to be a nationalist, but it's a citizen's god damn duty to be a patriot.