Canada

>canada
>northern country
Pick one.

>tfw never seen snow
Sad

I know its a joke

Monkeys dont live in snow.

the gulf stream makes northern europe warmer than land at that latitude would otherwise be

>implying
North America's weather systems literally means that even the most southern reaches of Canada experiences worse winters than the northernmost parts of Scandinavia and Finland lad.

>our capital's on the same latitude as southern yuropoor countries
>experiences colder and snowy winters than anywhere else in Europe barring central/eastern Russia

This.

Northern Country.

>what is the axial tilt?

>Finland
>country anyone gives a fuck about
pick one

Yuropoor. Lmao weed mr trudeau cuckenstein

U R Wrong.

t. someone who has lived in Canada during winters, and Rovaniemi during winters.

>country with double the amount of mudslimes calling canada cuckenstein
You're not allowed to have an opinion when you failed this hard.

Cuck

kek

checked and keked

>t. someone who has lived in Canada during winters, and Rovaniemi during winters.

Average temperature in Ottawa during January is −14.8C
Average temperature in Ravioliravioliniemi is −14.5C
Next.

>Ravioliravioliniemi during January is***

I don't know if you're serious but the tilt isn't something you factor into a projection because it doesn't affect the relationship of the shapes,areas and distances. You could tilt the axis 90 degrees and a Mercator projection would look the same.

He's exaggerating, but Canadian cities are in the top lists of both snowiest and coldest, making a harsh wintery combo, while northern Europe mostly needs to only deal with cold and low sunlight.

A difference of 0.3 degrees.

Wow, you Canadians sure are something :)

It's not even exaggerating. Canada's southernmost cities are as cold as Scandinavia's northernmost cities.

Then you get to the cities in the prairies and the average January temperature's in the -20s.

you're not impressing anyone canada

The weather is more extreme in Canada. You have cold winters and hot summers. Except in the north where it's basically cold as fuck always, but I don't think anyone lives there. Here it's kind of cold throughout the year.

This is a very bad analogy op
First of all you cant project the world as a flat surface and have things like straight lines
Go back to year 3 and learn your shapes pls

>First of all you cant project the world as a flat surface and have things like straight lines
Australian education, everybody.

It's snows in Japan sometimes

>defending a leaf

>Live in Quebec City
>Literally 6 people died in the last snowstorm

Japanese monkeys do

>believing in north vs south
>being this bluepilled

1. the earth it a flat circular shape
2. the sky is a dome and the ''edge'' of the earth is in the middle of where antarica is supposed to be (where the national military treaty is)
3. there are no such things as satellites and no one has ever been to the moon
4. the sun is 3,000 miles away

You're both cucks but you're a bigger cuck because you think you have worse winters than Canada. Your winters aren't shit compared to here. I live in a city of 300,000 and we had -25F for 1 month straight

Honestly I hope you will never see it. The sight of snow is very disappointing especially with cloudy skies.

Forgot the pic

>apartment lost power 13 times this winter
>had to climb out my window to get to school because some idiot piled the snow in front of my door

worst map ever

This is the good side of snow. Show him a picture from mid-February when everything is colored gray and brown and there is no happiness anywhere

Looks comfy.

It's not

Ottawa is considered a warm city.

Live in Saguenay, here's how my frontyard looked this winter

And the backyard. This was early in the winter, all of it is starting to melt

London as far north as Calgary
fuck the gulf of Mexico for making us just cold enough for you to dress warm and just warm enough for constant rain and no snow