Why does Sup Forums keep refusing to see the links between russia and the retarded pro-russia parties in europe...

Why does Sup Forums keep refusing to see the links between russia and the retarded pro-russia parties in europe? Are you too retarded to see putin has a vested interest in dealing with a divided europe (run by puppets he funded nonetheless) rather than a unified block?
Or you just don't care about europe becoming a russian outpost? This is particularly pertinent to the fatasses (smartsharting americans) who think they will benefit from a europe aligned with russia.

thread is too difficult for average poltard

cute doggo

Maybe the non-Russian puppet politicians should respond to the people's and stop importing third worlders, then the Russian puppets wouldn't get support.

thanks

>Or you just don't care about Europe becoming a russian outpost?
Honestly? That would probably be better than whatever actual European governing bodies have in store for us.

lmao how, you cuck?

>cucks cant stand up for their countries on their own so they need Russian influence to support any kind of lipdicked national interests
Agreed.

>cuck
Damn, I can't outsmart an argument like that.

When you have people like Angela Merkel and Pope Francis in charge it isn't hard to sympathize with Vlad.

sage

>People who like Russia talk with Russians
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

Why would I care if someone is more friendly towards russia? less conflict = good. Was your comment paid for by lockheed martin?

cute dogus.
do you have it on your facebook and instagram too?

Jews are trying to save their own asses. They control Ukraine and are using their controlled opposition of Azov to stop actual Nazis from kicking out the kike oligarchs. Israel can't allow Ukraine to fall into the hands of a non Zionist controlled entity otherwise an invasion from Europe or Russia to Israel is possible. The same people are Brussels complaining about Russia are the ones afraid of a western civilization based alliance between Europe and Russia. The only people who have a reason to be afraid of whites are kikes and kebabs, which is why Turkey is also allowing countless refugees into Europe. Russians are not the ones invading European territory, Muslims and their undermining western civilization and Jews are the ones opening the gates for them.

This is an Awoo protected board /r9k/. Your pepe can stay though.

i asked you how and you can't answer. great argument tho

the fuck is that even? are you an alex jones retard? this thread isn't meant for you in that case

don't have instagram, not a vapid ho. regarding facebook there might be a few photos of him but not from me

>political parties are attempting to take back their countries from the clutches of the suicidal ostrich leftists
>oh they have ties to Russia? nvm then I'll just let Europe turn into a dump

I entered here for the doggo smile. Now I leave.

Maybe because Russia is useful to us... for now.

Russia doesn't want to flood my country with third worlders.

No one is saying Russia are "good guys" , we are saying that we'd prefer to be on mutually beneficial grounds rather than openly antagonistic to every single Russian regime till the end of time.

In 4 the doggo. Keep smilin bud

what about the word neither is too hard for your retarded brain to grasp?
>either infinite muslims or russia interference

You are a dumb nigger, worse a Terroni.

Front National went to every French bank and applied for loans for the campaign. They got denied at all of them. Then they went to a Russian one, and got it.

If you don't want people borrowing money in Russia, maybe you shouldn't create a psycho-cultist society that forces them to do so.

if europe becomes aligned with russia, you can kiss goodbye to your world egemony

russia doesn't care either way dumbfuck.

Extraordinary claims need extraordinary proofs.

Please post proofs, or fuck off.

so can envision any scenario where russia could do something that's beyond what's allowed and warrants reprehension? or russia can just do whatever the fuck it wants and you have to keep your head sown at all times?

such a powerful retort you're really showing your intelligence

>this dense motherfucker
proof is a mathematical concept. there aren't proofs in the real world. the best you can do is evidence and create a compelling case.

I drop a comment based on the hypothetical situation you propose being true, call me a cuck.

Now you are asking for proofs when you don't even substantiate your original post.

I really thought you wanted an actual conversation when you posted OP.

Nice try Luigi.
Post some evidence or GTFO.
saged.

>Why does Sup Forums keep refusing to see the links between jews and the retarded pro-globalization parties in europe?
>Are you too retarded to see jews have a vested interest in dealing with a divided europe (run by puppets they funded nonetheless) rather than a unified block?
>Or you just don't care about europe becoming a jewish outpost? This is particularly pertinent to the fatasses (smartsharting americans) who think they will benefit from a europe aligned with the ZOG.

i didn't asked for proofs i asked you how. please tell me you're just pretending to be retarded

No, goodbye.

I do not think we as strong as you say.

the evidence is in the funding from russian entities to this parties who started espousing pro russian views openly after the money they received. i also tried to hypothesize a possible motive behind these russian money going to certain parties.
try to keep up

you have a strong propaganda machine and also lots of money to go around

The ONLY evidence that has been verified is for Podesta had financial ties.
Are you even trying?

No, m8.
Our fource is true.

>can't elaborate
>rage quit

front national doesn't even deny they receive russian funding and it's a well known fact

i think you may be le dumb

Facts is our force.
Satan is master of lies.
Stop follow him.

Depending on the day if you listen to the msm here Russia is hacking between two and and six candidates out of eleven and that factor doesn't play that much in the reasons people have to vote for them, also geopolitics aren't binary, being closer to them doesn't mean being 100% aligned neither does it means becoming a russian outpost

Remember to sage and call OP a faggot

Hey Luigi, its OK. youll get paid anyway, you are starting to splerge in a very autistic manner.
Reign it in a bit , your desperation is starting to show.
Go have a dolmio or whatever you people eat, chill out.

Erm, its no-longer about one nation against another, the scales have fallen from our eyes.

It's about nationalist versus globalist.

People have figured out their own governments and parties (all the mainstream parties) are only presenting an illusion of democracy, and...and illusion of an external enemy...so that more government spending, tax, and debt can be acquired and transferred into the hands of the elites.

Do you think America doesnt intervene in other countries elections constantly? They have replaced at least 50 governments since WW2 that we know of, and that is without the over "regime change" method you are seeing in recent years.

You think USA does this for the benefit of its people? No, only because it suits the politicians.

Russia's biggest "crime" in the American election was (probably) allowing the American public to know one little bit of the truth about one of the candidates.

i'm chill as fuck dude. it's not like you spouting out memes is of any significance to me

Ok tell me the politician with no ties to Russia who wants to end mass immigration.

your considerations are correct, but i'll turn you a question i previously asked a fatty
so can envision any scenario where russia could do something that's beyond what's allowed and warrants reprehension? or russia can just do whatever the fuck it wants and you have to keep your head sown at all times?

>doesn't know what Lockheed Martin is
>posting on Sup Forums

Normie leave.

>Why does Sup Forums keep refusing to see the links between russia and the retarded pro-russia parties in europe
like in estonia?

but then could russian even afford to bribe/fund them right now?

I know it's you Moishe

AN entirely Putin run Europe would unironically be better than the European (((Union)))

>Are you too retarded to see putin has a vested interest in dealing with a divided europe (run by puppets he funded nonetheless) rather than a unified block?
I have a vested interest in restoring Russian-American relations, does it mean I meddled with US elections?

not really talking about america here. that's their problem anyways

things are beginning to move and change albeit slowly. there's a politician in italy from a mainstream party who recently proposed a sensible immigration law. doesn't get covered by the media much (at all) because it's not retarded along the lines of "take them all in" or "sink their ship and let them die" which is what the media loves to report on.
my wish is for these russia funded parties to do well and well enough to scare mainline politicians so that maybe they start getting their shit together but not well enough to get in power.
the biggest ho in the way is merkel really, she's the one who needs to change her tune or get dethroned, all the others will follow suite

>his ID is literally mad dog

russia oligarchs and putin himself have billions upon billions of dollars at their disposal. they can definitely afford to throw a few millions here and there if they see a purpose for that. in fact any non3rd world country can afford doing that

are you an oligarch?

I can shut your whore mouth with one word

Eurocommunism

You commie bastards hate putin stole his country back. Or is navalnys many israel ties just a coincidence.

Good white men are protestants and we hate you anti christ commie jews.

>so can envision any scenario where russia could do something that's beyond what's allowed and warrants reprehension?
I don't see why they would do that as long as we don't push the UE further to the east which is a bad idea btw considering it's already half broken.
>or russia can just do whatever the fuck it wants and you have to keep your head sown at all times?
If they can keep away with it yes that's how it works for everybody

The communist parties in Europe are against the EU and pro Putin

How would that be better? Russia is full of Muslims

tfw a liberal scumbag is allowed to own that doggo. Poor thing probably gets anally raped daily.

We just don't believe that Russia is the boogeyman anymore. Media can't keep scaring the people with this, it's just another country, like the rest. All powerful countries meddle in foreign affairs. All of Latin america is constantly being fucked in the ass by first world countries since forever. Why should we be afraid of Russia? Because they are conservatives? that's exactly what we want.

what does conservative mean to you?

Who's behind that Italian flag?

your whore of a mother

I don't invent definitions nor change the meaning of words. Look it up in a dictionary