What are mulattos like? Amerilads pls describe them since these creatures only live in your country...

What are mulattos like? Amerilads pls describe them since these creatures only live in your country. Are they like white people or black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
youtube.com/watch?v=gw3Ht_puBIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One drop of diarrhea in milk makes it shit

slightly more attractive niggers. You may even put your dick in one.

I have mulatto cousins and I've met a couple others. They act pretty white, generally, but I can only assume some of them act black.

Depends on their parents.
The magority are sadly like black people but i have met good and intelligent ones.

Hvad? Don't tell me you wouldnt fuck one

but they are so qt

Nej, absolut inte.

This. Also depends on the environment they were raised in. If raised in a white community, they usually act civilized.
Also, mulatto girls can be qt as fuck and they usually are attracted to white guys.

>don't make reference to Brazil

Brazil solely consists in mulatos. The only white guys are on TV

post brazilian mulattas pls

Cyka

Blyat

Idi

obese
loud
borderline retarded
annoying
retarded politically

If you remove the first thing i probably wouldn't hte them so much

Most mullatos end up identifying as black. It's a badge of honor for them to align themselves with "the struggle." Also. As they are dark with kinky hair, they can't help but identify as black. It's the "one drop" idea.

Analogy incorrect

Food + Waste product

You should use

Food +Food to make a good analogy.

Nahuj

That's because you voted in a negreo criminal POTUS. Kurwa

They side with the blacks 100% of the time.

Mulattos are like shape shifters, they assume the personality of the race they are with. They also have very deep seated identity issues.

And the interesting thing is, these mulattoes are often times the most vocal of white supremacy, as their white intelligence allows them to form student unions and organize marches with agendas while their black negrocity makes them an "oppressed class."

Every mulatto at my university is a hardcore SJW, even more rabid than most black SJWs. I have never seen a mulatto conservative in my life.

this. Key & Peele did a few sketches on this topic. I used to watch the comedy jew.

Why did you guys lose them? What about half asian half white?

This is definitely something I've noticed. Whites absolutely do not accept them as one of their own, so they grow up feeling more attached to blacks. They identify as black, and are super insecure about it. They typically hate, envy, etc. whites because they feel they're better.

This mulato qt

>implying race mixing negroes out of existence is bad
HNNNNNNNNNNNG

They're the most beautiful women on earth.

They are hit or miss.

Some are based as fuck, hate niggers, behave whiter than most white people do.

Others are nigger try-hards.

buncha nappy headed hos itt

I have heard your country is mulatta heaven. I want to marry a cute mixed race latina

post a better pic Heinrich

smarter than your average negro...

>implying you cockroaches don't eat shit

They're niggers. Just as dumb, almost as violent. They're dumbed down white people.

they like getting ranched

>What are mulattos like?
like half a nigger.

Haha, totes brotendo

There are indeed many phat assed mulatas and mestizas here.

But the women here that like to marry foreign men generally are not worth marrying.

If you want an example of a country full of halfbreeds, just look at this guys flag. We have plenty of Dominicans pouring into my town and corrupting others in droves. Many are just nigger/spaniard rape babies. Look up Lawrence, Massachusetts to see an example of how Dominicans corrupt and ruin towns.

Or better yet, check out Puerto Rico! Another island full of nigger/spaniard halfbreeds.

Point of this post: race mixed people are bad for your country

This girl is Dominican, she is a cuarterona or quadroon, she appears to have maybe 1/4 or less black ancestry.

Parents combined income below $50k a year? They act black. Above? They act white until the media teaches them about the power of the white man. This usually occurs around the age of 13.

would race mix dont even care, i love me some brown sugar

brown not black tho

>Parents combined income below $50k a year

Which is the situation for most halfies, because remember, one parent is black and the other was dumb enough to breed with a nigger.

From my observations, it has a lot more to do with the race of the father.

White fathers tend to produce white behaving children, black fathers tend not to.

Halfbreeds Of any type are the worst. They all seek for approval of one of their side. Remember, worst pro-jews were german halfbreeds, and most insane Jew-haters were also halfbreeds.

Halfbreeds have fractured identity, and are very unstable.

Do you know what produces even better behaved children? Children with 2 white parents.

Usually more black than anything else

And mentally ill:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

>black fathers

I can't think of anything more selfish than giving your child no real ethnic identity. There is probably nothing more confusing than not being black enough for blacks and not being white enough for whites.

You'll hear no argument from me.

But we are discussing mixed race people in this thread.

If BBC in white girls created this I'm all for it mang

>that graph
I want off this ride.

Mulattoes are slightly better than niggers because they are raised by single white mothers in most cases, instead of double digit IQ sheboons, meaning that they speak more coherently and may have better manners. The ones that were raised by good families (rare), identify more with Caucasians, and inherited white features over ape features are quite attractive in my opinion.

>expecting a cuck to make a decent analogy on race
come on m8

One drop of pus in chocolate makes it diseased

Mulatoos are the future of the USA. You racist cumskins are born from the fiery pits of helheim and you live to serve your jewish ubermensch masters.

I don't think it's genetic. Halfbreed insanity appear also even in related populations, ie the same shit happens to whites who have "Romeo and Juliet" parents.

Or look up for muslims in Europe. They are "cultural" halfbreeds, and they are the easiest targets for terrorist indoctrination, since they are second generation immigrants, who grew up among locals, and they often want to seek approval either among Muslims or locals.

Russian communist Jews were also hating pure religious Jews in Ukraine/Poland.

> 16 year old
whut in god's cock ....

Giving mee eye cancer just looking at him. I thought his ugly face was the meme but IT SAYS HE IS 16 LMAO

You are in luck, there is this continent called south america where there are millions. Take a trip.

Can confirm the first part of this post. But I've never developed the "identity" issues that are so common among most mullattos. I identify with the best of all the races in my makeup and none of the bad. :D Its a win win for me. Also got the light skin and beautiful curls so I won the genetic lottery. Feel good man, got the best of both worlds. All my white friends love me, the few black friends I have love me, my spic buddies love me, literally have no problem with any race outside those few racists. Accepted by all, save for those race exclusive types.

I don't wanna feature on liveleak

I have heard domi women are crazy yet spicy. How true is that statement?

This

Latin America has way more mulattoes than the USA.

Not every country tho.
>Colombia, Ecuador, Brazil, Panama, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Peru has them almost all.

What the fuck are you talking about?

You talk like if they arent the majority here and are a tiny minority

They are like normal girls

Some are educated, some dont,etc

Like all other girls from other countries

Dont pay attention to that idiot dominican

He is just a try hard

That girl is a mulatto

Depends how much white they have in them, and of course the genetic lottery. I work with several which are college educated ones, but they are over 50% white. They speak more like white people most of the time, unless they get mad. It's actually rather interesting and plain to see how genetics dictate behavior and intelligence at a very fundamental level.

They're exactly what one would expect; the middle ground between "pure breed" Ameri-niggers and white people.

i'm white and your post made me wish i was you

The answer is, mullatos are as batshit insane as blacks.

>I identify with the best of all the races in my makeup

What do you mean by this?

Its all about education

Most blacks that mix with caucasian girls are uneducated

Most of them "act" white because surprise surprise, they are raised by single white women who burned the coal and paid the toll.

The ones whose father didn't split (lol), usually act more black but they still have white tendencies.

Then of course there are the weird half-breeds (jew/black, asian/black), who usually act very strangely.

They tend to assimilate better than full blacks but they turn into niggers if other blacks are around. It's a strange phenomenon with black people in general. In the presence of others they seem to lose their individual identity and take on a group identity.

He is saying that his mongrelised DNA made him a superhuman mutant and wants to join the x-men

Mulattoes are the future famalam :D Its gonna be awesome.

>jew
It not a race

They are askhenazi (germanic/Slavic)
So white

>Then of course there are the weird half-breeds (jew/black, asian/black), who usually act very strangely
I thought I was the only one who noticed that. Mixed race people are really peculiar. Especially ones who have a black parent.

youtube.com/watch?v=gw3Ht_puBIU

Where do you think you are kike? A kike is a kike regardless of what mental gymnastics you go through.

A majority of mulattos are from nigger sperm donors. Either way, the numbers will hold up. Only mulatto I tolerate is pic related.

>Hvad? Don't tell me you wouldnt fuck one
For fun yes, for breeding probably not

Askhenazis are germanic/slavic that converted to judaism

They dont have any semitic blood

Most of them are just inbreed

You are playing their game if you think they are semitic

meant for

Jews are mongrels themselves. They are Semitic/Euro hybrids subjected to a 2 millennia long eugenics program. They are not white.

Mulattors have higher iq, are taller and more beautiful on average.

USA #1

She doesnt look mulatto and isnt mulatto

She looks germanic

>majority of mulattos are from nigger sperm donors
Really?

Any source

They have higher IQ than their black parent, but lower IQ than their white parents. It's just turning the population into a bunch of mediocre, subservient uncultured masses.

The average nigger in the US is actually a quarter white and if you are on Sup Forums then surely you know what kind of havoc they wreak.
tldr they are niggers.

i thought it depends where they live? mulatto in black neighborhood = acts black, and vice versa. thats at least how immigrants are like here in denmark

They are a race, compatriot

His post really isn't reflective of reality though. I'm mixed and in my experience, blacks see me as an outsider, both due to my white cultural influence and image, whites see me as an outsider for the same reason. Yes you can get along with people of all races but this isn't something exclusive to mixed race people e.g a white person being friends with an asian and a black person. Also due to being mixed race, there is no ethnic group I will ever truly belong to, my genetic makeup is foreign and my cultural influence from both black and white origins prevents me from truly belonging to any group. As Muhammed Ali said, parents prefer their children to look like them, due to me being mixed race, it's led to me being treated like a black sheep by both sides of my family. I think mulatto user has rose coloured eyes if he thinks that being mulatto means you will be accepted from all sides, it's quite the opposite.

Go read some 'tragic mulatto' literature if you need a clearer idea of what I'm talking about.

>They are Semitic/Euro hybrids subjected
Askhenazis dont have semitic blood

Jew is not a race, you must be an askhenazi

Deal with it, you aren't related to ancient hebrews, your family just converted

This. They tend to have higher IQ than both their parents. Also being mulatto offers a myriad of health advantages like immunity to malaria while at the same time having lower heart disease rates

blacks in the US are on average about 25% European

Varies. They either act just like normal white people or they become hardcore Black Lives Matter activists in to compensate for their lack "blackness." Obama is a good example of the later.

violence and hostility from the niggers with a slight iq bump from whites

Nah, its all about the media

American media promote black american customs

You should move to Brazil or the Dominican Republic.