Is it sexist to assume girls want to learn how to cook?

Is it sexist to assume girls want to learn how to cook?

The wife and I were doing some Christmas shopping, and I wanted to get an easy bake oven for her 10 year old daughter. However she became upset and said I was being sexist, assume she would want to learn to cook. She insisted I get her the new iPad Pro instead, so she could learn how to code. They started a Black Girls Code club (blackgirlscode.com) at her school and she just joined (even though she's only half black). I really think she should learn to cook though, since my wife isn't teaching her (she can barely cook herself).

What do you think? Which should I get her? Also, how do I appease my wife? She's still quite upset, and when she gets like this, she tends to withhold sex, so I'd like to get this solved ASAP!

>tfw the shitpost is high effort but low quality
Go away and think about what you've done

this kills the Easy Bake

Why did you marry a sjw with kid

>The wife
>Her daughter
>ipad pro for a 10 year old
>CODING on the ipad
>blackgirlscode

I don't want to live in this timeline any longer.

Mulatto girls make great cum dumpsters.

All that effort deserves a (You) but more subtle would have been better.

You're fucking disgusting. Don't talk about my wife's daughter that way.

Sexist my hairy ass. When I was little I always secretly wanted an EasyBake oven. You could make tiny pizzas for fuck sake!

this is so fucking low tier it hurts. cmon man.

if you're going to drop in the "her daughter" cuck shit you have to reveal it a few replies in so it looks organic.

Awful bait is awful

I posted it on multiple boards to get multiple sets of opinions. Is that against the rules?

It is sexist to assume that you are heterosexual unless you try anal first

I meant to say that you are a faggot

>my wife's daughter

nice try

Is it even possible to code anything on an iPad?

>SJW wife
>cucked half black kid that isn't yours that you take care of
>Not teaching your daughter a valuable life skill just cuz your wife said no
>Unable to stand up to your wife

desu you fucked up hard to end up here, a literal cuck

Reminder that the best chefs on earth are all male
I had one
they were shit desu even as a kid

C U C K
U
C
K

Tell her cooking is a human skill and if you don't know how to cook you are trash
The brat won't learn how to code she'll be sending her BF nudes with that within a year

To obvious

Came here from /ck/. Of course it's a brit that posted this

Cooking is a skill that literally every human should possess, regardless of gender.

Knowing how to cook saved me fucktons of money after I moved out of mommy's and daddy's.

Actually yes but it sucks ass big time, and you can't do anything substantial, maybe webdev?

So this is where the leaf gets it from.

Actually pretty good :) 8/10 b8

this looks like CTR's work.

No based user would even ask shit like this.

i'm a dude but i asked for and got an easy bake oven when i was like 6. still have it back at my mom's house.... i liked it a lot and my mom found recipes for me to keep using it when the included brownie powder or w/e was gone

>half black baby

you are either a cuck or a coal burner, or worse still, and as such, you shall pay your toll

nice touch with the black girls code club mr patel

>half-black
Nice bait and nothing wrong with being sexist btw

Fuck off cuck. Your wife is getting pounded as we speak

everyone should be taught to cook at a young age.

In other words, you're a faggot

For real, though, I wanted one. I also wanted one of those Icee machines but never got either.

>iPad Pro instead
>so she could learn how to code
Oh yes the western meme of "let's force women to do things they're not biologically designed for".

You are trying too hard

>and I wanted to get an easy bake oven for her 10 year old daughter.

Could you be any less subtle?

Your wife is a fucking retard and a cancer on society. Please kill her asap.

5/10, subtle yet not sutble enough

That's really some low quality bait, dude.
But it made me reply, so 3/10.

SAGE

short answer : yeah, if it aint trainny it ant newrmal .... btw seen the oh-axidentaly shes a black guys kid you bought a ipodpad pro YOU ARE A HORRIBLE COOK AND KEK DIEDIEDEIDEIDEIDEIDEIDE

I SAID YOUR A C U CK , what horrible censor-sensors-ship is this it wrot a 'KEK' instead

It's not sexist to assume girls want to learn how to cook.
It's a travesty to perpetuate the existence of British 'cuisine'
The sooner your little island moves everyone on to prepackaged meals, the better.

You know I asked for an Easy-Bake oven when I was younger and my mom and dad started buying things for me to cook and I was allowed to use the big stove with supervision no starting about the time I was seven years old and from doing it that way I learned how to measure ingredients I learned many many life lessons that could be put the other things I think people should learn how to cook regardless of whether they're a little boy or a little girl. This teaches you to be self-reliant to be responsible for your own health and well-being to be independent.

That little negress is going to turn into the most entitled little shitstain ever she's not going to code she's just going to put Beyonce is b******* on that iPad anyway. Bix nood muhfucka

And also i hope that since your wife can't cook, I sure as hell hope she's at least a good cumdumpster.

Regardless of gender you're a bad parent if your child leaves home not knowing how to cook

everyone should learn how to cook

Cuck.

kill yourself cuck

Tits or gtfo? I guess you can keep your shirt on since you were so subtle