Are you ready for the second coming of Jesus Christ?

Are you ready for the second coming of Jesus Christ?

What will you do once the trumpets blares one day? Surely you have accepted Jesus Christ in your life and that he died for your sin for your salvation to heaven for those who believe in him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C4rerxBSYzw
youtu.be/dnrT7yZEV-g
redefininggod.com/obama-and-the-2nd-coming/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You mean third coming right? He had a second coming after rising from the dead.

youtu.be/C4rerxBSYzw

>christian

If Jesus really came back and you could verify with absolute certainty that it was actually him I might stop being an atheist.

youtu.be/dnrT7yZEV-g

>tfw glorious confirmed Catholic master race

Proteshits need not apply

Do not tarry Lord. Humanity is a mess and needs you dearly.

I'm ready :) praise God!

Bible is actually really anti semetic, those are just brainwashed christians

He's not going to come he's scared, as he should be that fucker needs to pay

Yes and by the bible jesus is an false idol and you should not follow false idols by the bible.

And God bless you all Sup Forums

I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed day today!

I heard that prerapture was all false teaching, made by a preacher, I forgot what who it was.

But all I know was New world order first, then the Antichrist and Temple rebuilding, follow by economic collapse and FEMA camps, Christian persucted along with project blue beam and HAARP coming along to have a demon or alien invasion. Them Jesus comes to save us in new jersaleum along with casting sinners and evil into the lake of hell.

Want to confirm if my biblical knowledge is correct.

September 23.

The one world government is already here. There are only three countries left with any firepower left in them. After the US, China and Russia are broken then the Anti Christ will be revealed. All men will be left without army and borders. They will worship him in exchange for security at first and then out of fear. Come quickly oh Lord and shorten these dark days.

Jesus is worthy of worship according to the gospels. The Bible is not the Word, Jesus is.

The return is 3.5 years after that.

Give yourselves to Jesus our Christ and be saved. He loves everyone but He wont make you go. Accept the free gift and repent. Holy Holy Holy if the Lord!

Jesus was never a man or God in the flesh.
Jesus is the son of God.
Jesus is the son of our solar system.
God is creation,being,the universe.
God is me and you but i am not God and neather are you.
God does not directly interfere with man.
God guides the devil drives.
Stop warshiping this satanic idol.
Judaism,Christianity,Islam.
All created to controll people.

I know that Jesus died for us
But I couldn't tell you whose side I was
(I know that original lyrics are different, but I'm neutral in this war)

redefininggod.com/obama-and-the-2nd-coming/

Read this you cunts

Don't be used as a tool. It's a three pronged deception

I just don't what to do atm, I feel lost. I believe that Jesus died for our sins and I admit that I am a guilty sinner, especially when I watch hentai and whatnot. But I'm afraid that what I do is what makes me to go to hell, and it seems that I have two internet friends that want to have casual sex when I'm doing my best to save for traditional marriage.

I love all my family and friends and want them to be in heaven, I just feel what I do is denying my passage to heaven. But I am grateful for what God given me, a loving healthy family, a well paid job, minimum but will soon going to trade school, I'm healthy and don't do drugs, only just play video games, watch anime and go for exercising and spend time with family. I just feel lost and I don't know how to pray, I always talk to God or Jesus in my mind but I want to make sure I'm saved for reals.

Read the gospels and take everything Jesus teached at the sermon on the mount and everything after literally. That's how you will be saved, because all men will be judged by that standard.

Thank you. God bless you user.

Seriously hope no one in this thread believes in pre-trib rapture