WTF is wrong with bongs?

WTF is wrong with bongs?

>'My whole life has been a lie': World War II veteran comes out as transgender at the age of NINETY - and says she's not ruling out surgery
>Patricia Davies has opened up about living as a transgender woman at 90
>The brave pensioner, from Leicestershire, says she couldn't 'live a lie' anymore
>She stayed in the closet for fear of being forced to have electric shock treatment
>After losing her wife of 63 years, Patricia - once Peter - started living as a woman
>She now wears women's clothes and takes the female hormone oestrogen

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4359556/World-War-II-veteran-comes-transgender-90.html

We really need to bring back shaming and bullying.

>The pensioner has begun transitioning after being born a man and is now taking the female hormone oestrogen. She says she love experimenting with new looks including make-up

poor old guy's eaten too much spotted dick.

>Old man asks for attention

>The retired industrial photographer has revealed that she won't rule out surgery

>Hoping for good genes: The transgender pensioner says she hopes that she has lots of time left to live as a woman

>'General hostility' kept Patricia from telling her friends and family about how she was feeling...but in recent years, she's plucked up the courage to begin wearing female clothes

>The brave pensioner reveals that changing gender is something that she's 'wanted' all her life

The allies put the last nail in the coffin of europe.
Your cowardlly soliders will burn in hell along with all of their descendants.

I really can't wait until this civilization is destroyed.

>stayed in the closet for fear of being forced to have electric shock treatment

Well we know what needs to be done

>The 90-year-old has joined the Women's Institute and enjoys having a natter with new friends

>'Nobody seems to bat an eyelid, they accept me as I am': Patricia says her new identity has been received supportively by friends and neighbours in her village

>Patricia says her wife was wholly supportive and would even buy her jewellery that she could wear in secret

This is why he's done it, he's just a lonely of bloke.

>served his country
>got married and had kids, fulfilling his biological duty
>seems like respectful and discrete fella

Seriously who cares if he wants to live the final 5 years of his life in a degenerate way? He has done what he had to do up to this point and probably voted Leave too. Let the poor man be the sissy he always wanted to be.

>Patricia has become a member of The Beaumont Society, a support group for the transgender community as well as joining the Women's Institute

>bong praising 90 year old trannies

You can't even make this stuff up.

FUcking crazy old cunt
This is what happens when you fill your cityies with pakis

If you had absolute power can you honestly say you would punish a 90yr old vet just because he likes to wear dresses?

Did we really "win" World War 2
>emoji_with_hand_on_chin_looking_upwards_in_a_thoughtful_way.png

m-maybe

Really makes you think about the mental state of british soldiers. No wonder they retreated back to the Island

That's hot

Time to fap to this granny tranny

i really cant tell her age jesus christ

this is sad

Yes

This confirm that transgenderism is social construct, it is the degenerate society that turn people into filthy trans.

Fine if no one else is gonna check trips, I will. I swear to god nu-Sup Forums has no respect for tradition, it's like you all hopped off the bus from Reddit yesterday.

>and says she's not ruling out surgery

Not possible at that age

I'd rather just wipe out the island of half fags known as Great Britain.

Your grandpa lost to this hans

t. Xi Xu Woo

Not quite actually. We lost the war against the americans, the bongs were just running behind them.
Without america interfering in the war (thanks japan you fucking shit gooks, and thanks italy you fucking pizzashitters for needing our troops against the greeks) we would have steamrolled the UK

I kind of agree. Rather surprised myself. Getting old is shit, if he's happy whatever.

No shit.

>using le Americans won the war meme as a coping mechanism

Pathetic also
>what is the Battle of Britain

Why the fuck didn't you finish them at Dunkirk, Klaus?

Lol ur stupid army couldn't hold a candle to the might of the Italian army, we just gave you a chance to help so you could get experience before getting btfo in Russia, our army could have taken Stalingrad easy but you noobs fucked it up kill yourself hans

You gotta realize that men have different testosterone levels during their lifetime.
>Basically you start life as a woman in your mother's belly
>Then later on you turn into a boy and born as a boy
>It takes a bunch of years to unfaggot yourself with the help of testosterone
>You live as a man for a bunch of years until that testosterone drops
>You are back being a weak faggot.
Now the issue is that men who aren't anymore in their testosterone phase, assimilate it with being a cunt.
I believe (((cunts))) have successfully "manufactured" the "real man".
Add estrogen to water and the result is less testosterone.
Now every faggot out there believes that if he isn't Arnold type of guy, he must be a woman.
STOP LIVING UNDER THE WEIGHT OF WHAT SOCIETY TELLS WHAT A REAL MAN IS.
START LIVING AS A FREE MAN.

>rustling sounds

Its pretty obvious that the poor bastard is using this as a coping mechanism cause he cant handle his wife's death

hes just lonely desu

>old man starts suffering from dementia and delusions
>instead of trying to alleviate them, doctors indulge them and pump him full of hormones

How much oestrogen who a 90 year old won have anyway?

Wait a minute.

Even if they haven't had the surgery we are supposed to call them "her"

It's always the anglo....

Pence posters assemble.

He's already lived longer than most people ever will. Can't blame him for wanting to get his freak on in his final years.

Would marry her for a citizenship.

autogynephilia is a mental illness and this story only proves that nobody is born "transsexual"

christ
islam is almost starting to look good

>Be in Canadian army
>Regiments name Princes Patricias Canadian Light Infantry

Fuck it. Fuck it all to hell. Let the fucking Mudslimes take over already.

Flighty old bat

found the burger vpn user

THATS IT IM DONE!

At first I was I just laughed at it, then i thought about it, then I was in denial, now with the way society id going i give up

I am now fully convinced the good guys lost WWII and we need facsim or imperialism to save this fucking planet from the satanism of modern society

If there every was a political candidate who openly supported fascism, Nazism, ect.. i would vote for them and fully support them
\

This is some Buffalo Bill shit