Going to see the Dachau ''''''''''''''''concentration'''''''''''''''' camp tomorrow. Anything I should look out for?

Going to see the Dachau ''''''''''''''''concentration'''''''''''''''' camp tomorrow. Anything I should look out for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/71fUyqb36Ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask for a kosher wood fired pizza

Please behave like a normal person, please.

Don't drink the kool aid

> Enter crematorium
> Break down and sob
> MUH 6 GORILLION

Look for a gift shop

I hear their lamps are really good

Don't point your hands in a particular direction abruptly, or the jewish thought police could mistake it for a nazi salute.
Also, many 'attractions' at the site are fabricated, in the sense that the operators designed them or added features (such as broken glass ect). to increase emotional impact. Discovered this after I visited last year.

Apparently this happened in that camp

Just make sure you pay attention.

I've heard this. Really makes you think. If a concentration camp is emotionally impactful enough without being faked, what is?

don't seem like they are rushing

This. Don't be an autistic stormfag.

Nigger faggot spotted.

I'm not a stormfag. I'm just a mildly red pilled citizen.

Guy's pretty skinny already. Maybe if they would just wait a day or two?

>and here you can see the workers franctically pushing the jews into the oven at 7 kikes per minute per oven to come up with a 6 total of 6 trillion before their fuel or time runs out.

Regardless of your stance on the holocaust and everything related, the concentration camps are a monument where people go to find peace and share emotions.

There's a time and place for everything, but Dachau is not a place for being an annoying uppity autismo who has read some stuff on the internet and now thinks he's smarter than everyone else.

YOU NEED TO FEEL GUILTY AND CRY LIKE A FUCKING BITCH! YOU NEED TO PROMISE TO PAT REPERATIONS AND SUCK A LOT OF JEW DICK TOO!

youtu.be/71fUyqb36Ww

Think of it this way, why are you visiting?
Is it the enlightenment towards the potential hostility and callousness of mankind, or are you going to see what the big deal is?
The latter is 95% of visitors, drummed into their head since early school that Nazis were bad, and are drawn to the site the same as someone who envied the friends in school who went to Disneyland.
Dachau, Birkenau, amusement parks, so why wouldn't they entertain their guests?

Shut up, christian faggot!

youtu.be/71fUyqb36Ww

ur mom's dildo arrived

I've been to Dachau. Watch out for groups of jews trying to stare you down at every opportunity. Just stare right back at them and try to manage a crooked smile as well.

>it's literally floating

germans are truly masters

Don't act like the majority of pol would.

like this?

More like this.

>using Christian as an insult
You need to be 18+ to use Sup Forums user.
Go back to /r/atheism

I don't think the "Christian" part is the insult. But calling a Christian for a faggot should be a big insult

Concentration camps are a place people go to in order to satisfy their own sense of victimisation.
They go there to cry, and distance themselves from a (no-longer existent) oppressive force.
The camp operators keep it alive, the media keep it alive, the school curriculum keep it alive.
Until they can direct the fervor, like a weapon, towards someone.
Critics of immigration, political dissidents, Donald Trump....

Wasn't planning on sharing my views or arguing with anyone there desu, could end in jail for that here

i went there a few years ago. it was really boring.

the worst thing they did there was exposure experiments on prisoners, replicating ocean water temps to see how long downed pilots would survive etc

also they had tiny little rooms where people couldnt actually sit. so they had to stand the entire time. single person rooms. i guess it was a form of punishment

but definitely no gas chambers etc. pretty unremarkable.

I love the sign that was up in the 'gas chamber' when I visited in the '90s (picture related). They've since got rid of it and apparently the tour guides now tell people it was used, even though it's not officially claimed

This is true. I was there in 2012 and that sign was not there. We were told gassing had occurred. By memory, it was where they did the 'test gassings' to see if it worked. The tour guide also wheeled out the 'Coke invented Fanta just to keep selling to Nazis' bullshit...

I guess too many inconvenient questions were being asked about why they called it a gas chamber when no one was gassed there ad they had to SHUT IT DOWN