How does Sup Forums feel about Canadas islamaphobia law? Also, we're currently trying to pass a gender-pronoun law

How does Sup Forums feel about Canadas islamaphobia law? Also, we're currently trying to pass a gender-pronoun law

How do you think we feel? Do you know where you are?

The flag on my post reminds me everyday, sadly

a good start
now we're just waiting for your cuck president to block Sup Forums in your country leaf

>Canada
who?

It's great! The infidel should not be able to criticize Allah or Muhammad (pbuh) without harsh punishment

If the words "legal marijuana" never exited his mouth we wouldn't have this cuck

Fouseytube confirmed?

i'd like to leave this country and never come back.

but theres no where to go.

Yepp, we're trapped in here until the day we die

Filename kek

I thought most of Canada was hockey loving polite libertarians. Turns out they are just San Francisco tier communists.

I mean we ALMOST elected Hillary fukin Clinton after 8 years of Obama.

Canada needs to develop a strong rake culture.

I'm glad my parents never gave up their American citizenship. Can't wait to leave this
leafy shithole.

Nope, most Canadian voters who are liberal know nothing about the liberals point of view, they just follow for that sweet, sweet, marijuana. I'm a strong conservative and honestly if I could fuck off to America I would. I watched your guys elections and was hoping trump would win. However, many colleagues said otherwise and hoped Hillary won ;/

Canada, where 50% of its population is found in the greatest cuck province on the planet. Rip rob ford

America, Canada, and Europe are all just different kinds of cancers infesting each other with more cancer.

But you have a cure named trump. We have a shaman priest named trudeau who swears these magical leafs will cure, but instead we've now developed stage 3 prostate cancer

you have to understand, Trudeau didn't run on a platform all about opening Canada's borders to whoever wants to come in as long as they aren't white.

He ran on a platform about electoral reform, and legalizing weed.

Justin Trudeau is a fucking tumor for Canada.

And he dumped the whole concept of electoral reform and almost dumped the legalization process

RIP in peace.

>Trudeau didn't run on a platform all about opening Canada's borders to whoever wants to come in

You could pretty well see it coming, though.

Whatever the issue, you can be pretty sure that Trudeau will take the faggiest, most cucked
stance imaginable.

The floodgates have been opened. At this point there is no going back.

this idiot thinks he can fix things though. I'm not optimistic it can be done. White people are better off leaving Canada and going to... ... some magical land. I can't think of an IRL one.

Op is leaving for about 30 minutes, if this thread is still alive il be back. If not, rip.

Do you guys think Trudeau is Castro's kid for real?

>Also, we're currently trying to pass a gender-pronoun law
you need to flee to america

It's what left wing governments do. What is really frustrating though is knowing not a single one of those laws will be repealed if a "right wing" government wins in the future. That's how it always goes.

No, if the words election reform had never left his mouth we wouldn't have this faggot. Most one issue voters voted for him due to the reform promise, not dudeweedlmao.

This.

And there is never any pressure to deport all the refugees because that would be 'racist', so this is it. This is the world we're stuck with.

Nuclear holocaust would be a blessing compared to this.

How long has Trudeau been president? Has he just become the dictator of Canada or something??

it ALREADY passed. Bill c-16

>tfw leafs can go to social justice tribunals for not calling it 'her dick'.

please nuke us

>Sup Forums
>>>/reddit/

This is now a Peterson thread

Since 2015.

And we can't get rid of him until 2019

It's not a law, per se; it's a motion, but it's dangerous nonetheless...

What law?

How does it make me feel? It makes me fucking irate that the East literally voted this guy in on fucking weed. Fucking word of mouth said he'd let you cunt's have some dope kush without knowing a single fucking thing about him or his platform. It makes me fucking disgusted because my own country took a shit on every soldier that took a 6 foot drop for this country, fighting for the ideas and freedoms they held dear. I personally question why the fuck I should care about my fellow countryman and their daughters who are now going to get raped, mutilated, and put in fucking bags just to go to school. We're going to have a whole generation of people completely damaged over this and it's because this stupid fuck is holding a mongoloid 16th century man to the same standard as us while at the same time using that said equality to ruin real equality. I've wrote and called my MP and to my provincial government to oppose this, BUT HOW DO WE CHANGE THIS, WHAT CAN WE DO. He went to the university of BC for fucks sake and your wondering "Jesus Christ herr Cleetis, how could weea posibbly known he'd pull this stuuf?" Then their going to settle- SETTLE - in the East and have a gay old time turning the cities where the quality of life is being paid for by the other parts of the country anyway, have a couple hundred shitskin kids to raise is Arabic speaking schools witch will no doubt come with them, radicalize them in the home and go from there. I get to watch the death of my nation with people gleefully pulling the trigger to their own heads and the fucktards that know where the safety on their own guns are asking "Holy fuck I'm going to shoot my self, but what can I do!"

How the fuck do I feel about that, go fuck your self.

sources please

based leaf

Hehe xd

I'm torn
I want to join border services because it's stable well paying gov job but at the same time I wonder if Canadians are even worth protecting

Is moving to Australia a viable alternative? I need to escape Toronto.

The issue is the country it's self IS worth fighting for. The people are very diverse and that's what's made it great, however you add "Everyone is a special snowflake" Liberalism into it, then every group takes it. So I'd say do it just for the fact of where our country started and came from.

This is why I can't trust the news. What you just said was the painful truth they will never share.

Good.
I hope there are going to be arctic gulags for nazi scum that break these laws.

The swinging vote in the election was 18-22. Most of them don't know what electoral reform is. They heard weed and legalization and voted trudeau