Why does Sup Forums believe the Sandy Hook shooting was fake?

Why does Sup Forums believe the Sandy Hook shooting was fake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xcG5hnYQjPA
snopes.com/same-girl-crying-now-oregon/
youtube.com/watch?v=1EArjNnrpbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No proof was provided. Not a single shred of evidence.

>Sup Forums is one person

My therapist's dog sitter's cousin's personal trainer's daughter happened to watch the event on television and told me it's real.

so don't you DARE, delegitimize this massacre.

How could it have been fake?

You could clearly see the parents crying, not to mention extended family would of said weather it was fake or not.

ANd no, it's about time America stops this nonsense and starts collecting peoples guns. Guns kill people, and Merkel was right on this. Which is why not only her, but also Sweden's government claim that EU is now leader of the free world thanks to Trump's shitty election. It;s a shame UK left EU.

because Sup Forums gets off to photos of dead kids, and were left dissatisfied in this case?

kek

Sage

lol nice try guy

Gr8 b8

Use DuckDuckGo and search "Nobody died at Sandy Hook."

You will find a 400+ page PDF that blows the whole thing up from top to bottom.

Includes color photo evidence of obvious fake.

We think it was fake because it was obviously fake.

This is pure autism.

It wasnt a fake. The kid posted a teachers RIP facebook page 3 days before he went and blew her away. The kid also placed 26 trees at the fire station filmed by news helicopters so 2 days after the massacre they could do photo ops placing trees in honor of the exact amount of people killed.

show pics of dead bodies then

Every Sandy Hook Thread always ends up with "Show us dead kids"

>say its real
>can't provide proof
gee I wonder why?

Sandy Hook never happened.

Also best day of my life.

If you're so curious, file a freedom of information act request and get the crime scene pictures.

People are so scared to live in Sandy Hook after the massacre a dozen houses sold for 1$ and the only people willing to buy them were actors with imdb pages.

Underrated reply

>FOIA request
doesn't do shit. if photos existed, there would be proof. do you want to know how I know the boston bombing happened? there's proof.

sandy hook did not happen.

>doesn't do shit.
Nice non-argument. Why don't you try and see? Or are you too much of a pussy.

people have and they got stone walled

Maybe because that was an open air event with hundreds of people at the sidelines, the other one was a school for little kids.

>I think the government faked a shooting spree
>I'll just ask them about it and they have to tell me the truth.

made me think

FOIA requests go into the garbage. There's zero evidence of the crime. It would have been leaked. Images of victims would have been taken by journalists. There is zero evidence of this happening. There's not even photos from kids that go to the school that it happened, and every kid has a cell phone now.
Kids have cell phones and none of them took pictures? Teachers didn't? People that were shot but lived don't even have photographs?

read the post again , Sherlock. A little slower this time

Yeah man, everyone is primed by now to take out their cellphones in case they hear gunfire and screams, I mean you gotta satisfy the internet

Subtle, but i still see what you did there ;)

In all seriousness i do believe the marathon bombing did happen, however it was a "live" play if anything.

It was too big and too public an event to be completely faked

I like this one better

So, you feel safer knowing that even if you wanted to you can never buy a firearm?

T

This reads like it was written by a 13 year old. Also dude little kids look alike

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

cos of my man robbie parker

i went to snady book and it hapened, got pis with adum lunza too, we shud ban autoguns cos theyre too fast

There was no proof or anything. No dead bodies, just speculation.

You may as well be a leaf with that level of shitposting. Nice attempt.

The Boston Marathon has a qualifying time of just over 3 hours. It's not your regular Chicago Marathon or other which lets every fat ass in the world join in.

The bombing happend MANY HOURS after this 3-4 hour qualifying time. No one was still running at that time.

Start time roughly 9 AM, Bombing happened at 2:49. NO ONE WOULD HAVE BEEN STILL RUNNING.

All easily verifiable.

Is this a fair trial?

top kek

You tried really hard on that shitpost. But just didn't work out for you I guess.

Maybe it happened but Lanz was the Patsy.

this is a joke right? im looking at two different broads

Because there is a thin line between permavirginism and unexciting.

A carpet would be able to tell there's 2 people.

>leader of the free world
>free world
Hate speech is outlawed. Guns are outlawed. You have become equals to the muzzies. Need better b8 m8.

This is the one that made me go wtf

I did not bother to look into that, thanks for the info

But what i meant was i am apprehensive about the marathon bombinf because that guy in the picture is a wounded warrior veteran that had already lost his legs (so he can't lose em again) and a lot of the people involved were crisis actors.

However what i meant by too big and too public was that while the actors did their thing and the government did their play, too many people were in the area therefore making it "real"

Wether or not they were runners is irrelevent

I sincerely believe there was not 1 casualty in that case

If you see that girl, run the fuck away, people are gonna die.

But I can buy a firearm???

The Sandy Hook shooting was probably real, but too many elements felt forced, and it was at a time where Gun Control was seriously on the table, so likely there was some attempts to escalate the issue and meme a 2nd Amendment shutdown. But, rumors of that hit the internet, forces memed the shit out of a conspiracy, and made the issue impossible to pass legislation on because it would have confirmed the theories.

The real result of Sandy Hook conspiracycrafting was to dissuade the plans to galvanize on the event. A lot of the real arguements are just very shallow.

'this guy isn't continually sobbing because he heard a joke, he must be fake' can easily be explained away as 'he feels hollow but is still able to laugh, but he was coached for press conferences like every person they put on the mics'. There's no need for a conspiracy of complicated proportions, he just was coached by people with agendas and grief appears differently in all of us.

And the 'omg this person looks like this person' meme is just the fact that we have 300 million people in this country and so many people look the same in glances and tiny images that you can't notice the subtle differences right away. Crisis Actors are a thing, like that ad showed, and exposing that is a good way to keep people questioning immediate narratives. But the idea that it's all the same girl at Paris AND Colorado is silly when British genetics are prevalent in Colorado/Utah populations and near Paris, so it's far more likely two basic bitches got basic bitch haircuts and sort of look alike. You have to consider occam's razor here, why would they pull one girl to cover four places all over the world to be photographed at the media, instead of four completely different low-income people all over who can keep their mouth shut or be silenced with little effort?

People are going to play dead

Fpbp

But for real Anne haddad

Shooter didnt go to the school i thought

>Nobody died at Sandy Hook- PDF
You are either shill or this will change your mind.

What does that prove? That there were a lot of actors? That they fooled a lot of people? Yeah it was fake and you didn't provide an argument.

just looked at part of this... how can anyone in their right mind think that hundreds of children and anyone related to anyone at that school think that they will all be able to keep their mouth shut if it were a hoax?

you'd have to be a complete moron if you believe that it was fake

>people living near the school claim they thought Sandy Hook had been closed down for years
>grieving parents and coroner laughing on live TV minutes after event
>same actor was used in Boston bombing and Sandy Hook
>police chased a second and maybe third suspect into the woods even though shooter killed himself in the school

Do you really think the government is above staging a shooting? We know they've pulled some fucked shit in the past, and we know they've wanted to pull even more fucked up shit. If (((they))) can pull off 9/11 I'm sure a school shooting is fuck all to them.

The thing that really bugs me is that they had a new security system with cameras and apparently installation hadn't finished so all the cameras were off.

>looked at 400 pages in under 5 minutes
FUCK OFF SHILL.

>QUINLAN
QUINLAN
>QUINLAN
QUINLAN
>QUINLAN
QUINLAN
>QUINLAN
QUINLAN

the feds wouldn't have the photos, the local sheriff would. pile of dead kids or not, a mass shooting is strictly a matter for local law enforcement

youtube.com/watch?v=xcG5hnYQjPA

Where did Anderson Cooper's nose go?

You can't really bring up 9/11 in this case. There was enough evidence to criminalize the muslim community.

Nice shitpost.

First Bowling Green Massacre than Sandy Hook shooting and Bohemian Grove Uranium incident still ongoing with more than 100 mutants eating brains!! WAKE UP SHEEPLE UP YOUR POWDERS!

>i just looked at part of this

fuck off you illiterate faggot. go be a tinfoil hat LARPing faggot somewhere else. I bet you also believe the comet pizza place thing about raping kids

So therefore it was all a coincidence right? lmfao
I don't know how they even brought it to court.

Proof on your third claim?

Their hair parts on opposite sides of their heads

lol

Shill confirmed.

Shilling is an art form. Go back to the manual. You suck at it.

T.rips and d.ubs kek agrees

>hurr he doesn't agree with my conspiracy theory he must be a shill

go LARP over on plebbit you dick sucking kike

>how can anyone in their right mind think that hundreds of bystanders will not take a single picture between them?

What if it's a government run pedophile ring? The kids could've been abducted as babies so no one would recognize them on TV. That's why one of the parents was laughing before an interview and had to make himself look sad before walking up to speak, he just didn't care about the kid, if there even was any. Also apparently all those families had just moved into that area and left soon after the supposed shooting, doing that would be really expensive.

I am of the mind that sandy hook did not happen

The bostom bombing in my opinion was exagerated

The gay club shooting i am leaning towards "did not happen" but consider the exagerated line of thought

The reason sandy hook is completely off the table for me is not only for the crisis actors but there were far too many coincidences going on as well.
Some of the scene evidence is also pretty misleading.
Personally i don't even care about the pictures of dead kids but all the events in the area and people involved sorrounding the case make me hesitant

I actually am open minded, if you wish to. You can try to convince me, here are some rumors i am curious about

-while the shooting happened there was a school shooting safety event going on nearby led by some government organization
-is it true no one actually went to the sandy hook school?
-following the shooting i read that the school got destroyed prettt quickly
-is it true that the neighborhood literally sold their houses prior to the shooting?
- can you tell me more about adam lanza?

Feel free to add in more evidence to support your side these were merely questions i wanted to know more about

>what is a wig

I was there, it happened. The commons became a military base overnight and they shut down the city. Friend of mine lives next door from the boat they found him under in Watertown. Even if the official story isn't exactly true, there was definitely a bomb and a shitstorm.

>weak usage of "community language"
Jesus you are bad.

You think you can add "kike" to the end of something and we buy it? LOLOL!

snopes.com/same-girl-crying-now-oregon/

Take a look at snopes, they don't even address that this bitch exists despite me seeing her on TV during the Sandy Hook shit.

Even if you're not lying, then who says YOU weren't also fooled?

It's easy to plant evidence, law enforcement does it all of the time. Imagine if you had trillions of dollars to throw around between you and your elitist kike family.

>read up on and agree with my narrative or you're a shill
I don't care if they died or not. Children die or don't die all the time. My analysis was based on the conspiracy acting as a buffer against any actual result of the event towards gun restriction. Real or not, the Sandy Hook noise machine died because of this stuff, and that's the real silver lining because whatever narrative you believe it means that things didn't go their way.

It forced people to understand that the government is not impartial and has a hand tipping the scales in certain tragic events.
It made crisis actors a necessary to discuss topic, and opened a lot of people to understanding manipulation.
It forced people to analyze why politicians push the things they push.
It implicated the media in concocting narratives to further longer agendas.

And it forced them all to either double down and pass laws and narratives exposing themselves as exploitative and escalating the conversation, or back down and just let the event be forgotten, kicking the globalist control can down the road another day. It's like Pizzagate exploration, maybe you find the secret pedo cannibal cabal, or maybe you drive David Brock and his faggot friends to an early grave for their disgusting behavior and CTR bullshit. Either way I win, I don't care for what the form of that winning entails.

Then those trillions of dollars would have showed up in payment histories or added to the debt ceiling. I am however open minded. Just not convinced.

>LOLOL!

plebbit confirmed. thanks.

you're as bad as the faggots calling everyone CTR 7 months ago.

neck yourself

There are ways of making money off of the books. Why do you think parts of the CIA are so interested in opium and cocaine?

Sandy hook is the dumbest conspiracy to gain popularity since the salem witch trials.

go to youtube search, type in "we need to talk about sandy hook"

And who says you didn't just HEAR a bomb? Or see a dust machine and no dead bodies?

>implication that must agree or you are a shill.

No. There is simply 100% proof in that PDF that the thing was fake.

If you don't accept it's fake after reading that. You are brainwashed or a shill.

Also a whole lot of money did go missing around that time anyway, and the Bush family had business ties with the bin Laden family.

You are pathetic at your low level, low paying job.

Yeah booyyyyy, we ready ta start this shit?!

youtube.com/watch?v=1EArjNnrpbk