Why do niggers smell? It's like the darker they are, the weirder they smell...

Why do niggers smell? It's like the darker they are, the weirder they smell. I'm not even trolling I'm genuinely curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

stolaf.edu/people/fitz/COURSES/Jefferson--Notes.htm
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Soap & water b raycis mane

so go ask one then faggot, saged

They think white people smell weird, too

Its just different races detecting obvious differences in eachother.

They have marijuana seeping through their pours

Negros are the only mammal to sweat urea, which is basically urine. No other mammal that is part of our lineage all the way back to apes and chimps

makes more sense than anything else happening in the world. nigger smell is foul (i live in helsinki).

They are livestock, of course they smell.

Don't they have the most sweat glands out of all races ? While Asians have the least?

They definitely have an odor. Especially Somalians.

cocoa butter and fear

They're different from us. Biologically, you're programmed to identify this difference through all 5 senses. It stops you from fraternizing with them, or stumbling into enemy territory, or mating with the wrong subspecies.

We're programmed to find them revolting, even unbearable to be around. It's like ants identifying members of their own colony. It's why grey squirrels don't mate with brown squirrels, etc.

Same reason indians eat curry.

Why are somalis so good looking?

You ever walk through a black part of town? Their sewage smells different too. I'm not even kidding. The stench is far worse than anything we create, and it wafts up from the sewers.

Like dogs sniffing out enemy territory, we can identify these places subconsciously. Their sound is different too. Louder, raspier, shrill. They're our natural enemies. Trust your instincts.

Whites don't shower tho? Seriously white bitches shower like what...twice a week at most?

Fuk outta here

Even had a white chick comment how clean I was....all I do is shower daily wtf

>They secrete less by the kidneys, and more by the glands of the skin, which gives them a very strong and disagreeable odor.

Thomas Jefferson knows
stolaf.edu/people/fitz/COURSES/Jefferson--Notes.htm

Blacks shower erryday mane.

>Implying white people don't smell like wet dog

They eat curry to hide the flavor of Pajeet's poo-covered hands as he made the dough

In my experience blacks are either the worst or the best smelling people on public transit.

G'd out blacks wear a lot of cologne while African blacks haven't figured out deodorant

I wonder what other races of women body odor smells like, i've only ever been with white chicks

>saging a nigger hate thread
kys faggot

Every nigger, even in their clean prime smells of a faint hint of weed and great value vegetable oil.

>tho
speak English you freeloading monkey

Nigger are disgusting in every way. They smell like they look, like poo.

never heard a black person mention that

asians have said our body odour smells like garlic

We Thought They Were White

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com

An African-American Apologizes for Misattributed Perceptions of White Racism Against Blacks Perpetrated by Jews

So blind people can hate them too

wtf are u talking about.
if the only white bychiz youve met chain smoke and live in trailers, then yeah... i can see why you would think that.
fucking nigger.

you should ask swedish women they seem to love them

They don't wash their hair. There you go, that is the secret

its so blind people can hate them too
nature is wise

>Ahmed 14år

kek

Maybe she expected you to smell like shit, so even normal hygiene was worth commenting on.

I always hear shitskins say that whites smell like milk

I was exercising next to this fat black guy at the gym the other day and he smelled absolutely awful.

Like a fart mixed with piss. I had to move to a different bench.

Because they are more closely related to apes.

nigger here, i can confirm.