Did you WANT to ruin this girls life Trump voters?

because that's what you've done.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBukrD8gu3E

Yes.

We didn't do anything.

He illegally entered your country.

He is a criminal.

Justice is blind.

>I want to be an immigration lawyer

haha no gtfo
we have enough communist infiltrators

You gotta go back.

This is on the people who didn't enforce the immigration law and made people believe that they could just enter "undocumented" and it wouldn't have an consequences. Either they should've been honest about wanting an open border-policy or they should have enforced the law.

It's on the people who heavily incentivized crime and by doing that disincentivize legal means of immigration.

I can never understand why lefties are so pro-illegal immigration. Is it the ultimate virtue signal to praise those who harm your country?

Not my problem

fpbp.

Fuck having laws and borders an shit. And FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

She deserved it

sage

they all have to go back. mexico is a perfectly fine country, there's nothing wrong with it. i don't see the problem.

It's a shame this poor girl was brought here by people with no respect for rule of law

crimea river

The fact she loves America more than her parents is the best reason to enforce laws to keep America what it is now.

It's the left's fault for letting him secretly break the law instead of just making it legal for him to be there. The "don't ask don't tell" method doesn't work when there are other people who actually give a shit who are willing to ask. Trump's saving future generations from a similar fate.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>commit crime
>get caught 10 years later
>its the prosecutions fault
lol

So immigrate to Mexico

You could say her parents have endangered her by raising her in a house of crime. In fact she should either be sent back to Mexico or taken into protective custody. Especially since her family can't be depended on to keep her in a stable environment.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *deep breath* AHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHA BUH BYE!!

FPBP

Just sponsor them back into the country

get in line spic

She can go live with him. Nothing is stopping her from leaving, except for her own greed.

Schumer is a piece of shit for trotting her out like that. If Repubs did something similar the media would be howling.

PLEASE STOP ENFORCING THE LAW

>People shouldn't be punished for crimes because their family might get sad

fuck off

Out out out motherfucker

HAVE

TO

GO

>10 heartbreaking pictures of children crying that will make you say "fuck having borders and law and shit"

We doesn't she go to Mexico with him

fpbp

BACK

>more dislikes than likes
Kek. Youtube is getting more and more redpilled, no wonder they introduced safety mode that hides right wing videos. And saged

they're mexican citizen so they can go to mexico with their parent.

fuck off shitskins

yes

Not only are illegals voting, convicts are voting as well. Trump was right, too many voted.

I need my law and order

>fuck laws a little girl is crying

Lol nigger please

Bye El Falicia

Of course

Vote fraud, mostly. Same reason they oppose voter ID.

fuck drumpf fuck burgers fuck nazis and most important fuck you pol!!!

>a criminal's daughter is crying
Quick! Burn the constitution and open all our borders!

Why dont she goes to mexico with her dad them? I dont care if they are trying to hit me emotinally, they did it so hard with the european crisis I'm turning jaded with histories of "think of the childrem!".

Sage in all fields

Is beautiful.

Why do activists think those who are deported for being illegal is equitable to a death sentence? Is Mexico really hell on Earth? I guess that wall is necessary after all.

>we

They gotta go.

Hahaha they have to go back.

Her life was already ruined by her shithole of a host country. Why not place blame where it belongs?

CHI

/thread

I'm confused. Can't she be with him back in Mexico?

What about "Girl of father killed by illegal criminal scum: I need my dad"? Yeah, I thought so.

They have to go.

MR. PRESIDENT PLEASE

WE CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

YOU'RE WINNING TOO MUCH

wuz?

I only get harder with every spic Trump deports. Keep up the good work, Mr. President.

Leftists hate white people and want to flood white countries with non whites

It's ok, they can be with their dad. They just have to go.

Yes. Saged.

Detain her too, she has to go back

Then go be with him in fucking mexico. It's like saying we were rich as fuck from selling coke but cops came and dad is in prison now and my life sucks waahhhh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

For the most part, this.
I don't know what's going on down there but they need to fix it.

>15 photos that will have you thinking "FUCK HAVING BORDERS AND LAWS AND SHEEEIT!!!"

Why is it always females bitching about stuff like that when they can marry any man and get papers?

Don't give a shit. Her father is a criminal

WTF i hate borders n laws n shit now

Wtf I hate trump now

These liberals don't even have the intellectual ability to understand Mexico Do you want to help Mexicans? make them understand that their feelings don't matter and that their culture is a scam. Mexico is a bullshit country.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAS

I fucking love shit like this.

Keep up the good work, burgers. Godspeed.

Can she cry and dance, please?

lel

deport her too

Not really.

But we have to get tough, and we have to get smart. I hope she does well in Mexico or wherever she's from. She does not belong here though.

What crime did he commit?

have you ever noticed
It's always children
Any time other arguments aren't working out, they bring in children

Sandy hook, that drowned refugee kid, the kid from Syria, and this.
It's the same reason Clinton supporters always used "what will your kids think if they hear him" and posted all those fucking retarded "my 8 year old walked up and asked me if his best friend was going to be deported, I'm crying" stories
These people have no actual arguments about why you should do what they say, so they really on your instinctual desire to protect children

This is shitty bait.

It is the poor choice of the parent that has ruined this girl's life. Poor kid, shit parent. We don't make excuses for criminal behavior just because someone fucked and made a baby.

>We need to go back to Mexico...
***Starts crying***

lol

Entering a country with out permission and/or with out document is illegal you fuckwit. Am honestly not sure if your retarded or baiting

LOL
Sorry I'm not a woman. Logic and long term goals and plans rule over me. Not emotions.

>Dad played stupid games.
>Dad won stupid prizes.
>Lefties unironically think crying on command puts you above the law.

This is really disgusting.

Why do leftists shill illegal immigration so much when it hurts so many children? Like the """dreamers""". Closing the borders and fixing immigration should be done for the Children.

Think of the Children.

Don't care and I wouldn't care either if I was a murrilard.

/thread

I have no respect for anyone that willingly lets themself be paraded around to gain sympathy for a criminal

>88

Probably some type of identity theft or fraud, i have yet to see any of these illegals paraded around in the news as model citizens

Illegals are the main supply for identity thieves.

Absolutely no fucks given for illegals or their anchor babies (Which is a fucked up interpretation of the 14th Amendment).

Illegals should go back to their country of origin and nurture their own society back to health

Criminals are criminals, OP. Either they are forced to face the consequences of their decisions, or the rule of law becomes a myth.

Maybe your dad shouldnt have broken the law?

spbp
/thread

If her father is a Mexican national then so is she and she can go live there.

Maybe she should be mad at her dad for breaking the law. This isn't Americas fault it's her fathers fault.