S

Trump sucks Jew cock you newfag redditer

>citation needed
inb4 that shitty infograph

it is you the gay

The tweet is literally asking the public if they SHOULD change libel laws
not threatening to do so.

>Nypost

Literally sharing a tabloid. This man is retarded. Find me one lie the nytimes had told about Trump.

Libel is a tort law which relies heavily on the doctrine of precedent (common law). At best he could change around some definitions but the alterations would be so inconsequential it would be like he never changed anything.

DO IT

>trained fat 70yo orangutan using phone to spread lies
NY times shares are up 30%

Don't change the laws change this disgrace of a president

Ridiculous. The USA should pass a constitutional amendment giving us a freedom of speech. We never had one to begin with due to sedition laws. Any opinion should be legal. Right now it's illegal to say that a politician should be executed, illegal to tell people to commit crime, illegal to incite violence, and so on.

do it do it do it,
We are with you.

Trump said he seeb a New York Times article where they wrote muslims on 9/11 were celebrating on top of roofs. NY Times denied ut, Trump tweeted the article a week later

Righty-Sup Forums ought to be on suicide watch then now that their God Emperor has made all of their illegal activities like inciting violence and telling people to commit crimes up for bids.

>Its real
sure it is

I agree. Our retarded libel laws are a product of the 60s.

lol, it's hilarious so many cucked liberals still come here crying like whiny fags

the news should be outlawed

Please show me that article. I guarantee it didn't say that.

trump can't do shit.

They said he couldn't be elected President either and look what happened

It's the latest shareblue trick. They act like one of us because "a liberal could never be antisemitic!" Watch out for the disinfo user.

lmao the tiny hands cheeto racist wants to change any laws he doesn't like, you're on your way to be impeached buddy at the rate youre going

>their last trick

theyve been doing this for months now

>First Amendment and satire laws.

orange nigga can't do shit

what a dipshit moron

Sure thing Decoy Roy

IMPEACH THIS MOTHERFUCKER WAKE UP AMERICA

PRAISE MOLOCH

>Le NY Post is a tabloid because it's conservative

When will this meme die

>CTR is now going as far as pretending to like Trump whenever someone calls out the kike

holy fucking shit times have changed

No, they're pretending to be antisemites to call out Trump. They act like they're with Sup Forums so they can shill anti Trump rhetoric more.

Keep tellin yourself thst, it'll make your tears that much sweeter when he does it.

no goldberg, it doesn't matter whether you're left or right

the kike needs to always be called out for its jewish bullshit, of course, nu Sup Forums wouldn't fucking understand because le god emperor memays xDD

Their last ditch effort if all else fails is to encite antisemitism on the board so our opinions can all be dismissed as hateful.

Haha okay captain Cheeto put the phone down now, sweetie

Well he needs to start doing this shit instead of just baiting on twitter. Like the Clinton corruption tweets earlier this week.

DO SOMETHING

there isnt a constitutional amendment that says "Trump can't be president"

>TRUMP STRIKES ANOTHER BLOW
I thought you're so keen on your impolite "freedom of speech"

You guys realize that he could probably break up the mainstream media right? Surprised nobody is hyped about this.

Unfortunately this though. Where the fuck is our wall and our Muslim ban?

Get lost SHAREBLUE!

>Where the fuck is our wall and our Muslim ban?
Shut up faggot, both those are in process. Travel ban will be re-instated obviously after Gorsuch gets in. The wall already has 700 bidders.

>It's ok to get away with publishing arbitrarily fabricated lies about a person or groups of people, proven false over and over again for years on end, as long as you have "Press" as part of your organization
Get fucked Ahmed

>what is absence of malice

it's up to trump to prove he didn't take russian mob money or mega grope a bunch of bimbos

Oy vey! Dont criticise me! Bad goyim! Now give me shekels! I want to play golf!

Well, I see this as a chance to sue Breitbart and other shit outlets into oblivion. BUT as we now know, your muppet won't get anything done anyway.

Yeah fuck liable laws he needs to invoke some monopoly breakups! Free press cant be free if its owned by 4 people.

>Trump
>changing anything
It's just going to get blocked like a weak, spineless "leader" that he is

God. Germany used to be so awesome. What the cuck happened?

Women, niggers, kikes should not be allowed on the Internet. It's for the white man, faggots. You are all retarded and will be kicked in the solar plexus

>what is absence of malice
Certainly non existent, I am sure no one would go through and read the "Here is why trump is racist and shouldn't be president" or "Here is why trump is literally hitler" titles and see any kind of malicious intent.

Kek

Only nu/pol/ would think you're a shill for not fellating a fucking politician

>posts link to New York Post
>threatens New York Times
I know he's autistic, but it looks like he's retarded too

>The new york times is satire

Free speech is a neocon issue.
Media has been unchallenged in its pro-democrat bias for decades and needs to be stopped.

I guess the wall is a budget issue so it'll take time but I don't understand how judges are taking the bans down considering they are for American safety. How can they legally put foreigners above the safety of Americans?

They said he was a Chinese spy.

>nypost
lol can't make this shit up

>inciting violence and telling people to commit crimes

This is projection.

antifa Commies are the degenerate criminals that promote violence. Right wing people promote self defense and freedom of speech.

>spineless leader
>not checks and balances working as intended

What about the propaganda law that Obama implemented?

President can't change libel laws.

>Hey, let's ban Muslims from entering the US
HA, BLOCKED
>Well, let's try again
HA, BLOCKED
>Shit, well here's next healthcare plan
HA, BLOCKED
>RRREEEEE WALL AT LEAST
HA, BLOCKED

>Implying republicucks in congress and activist liberal judges aren't sabotaging any efforts to slow the browning of America

Wow, so crybaby Trump hates the 1st Amendment, and /ptg/ cucks still defend him? I feel sorry for their mothers.

I love Trump. He makes it cool that I have to fap with a Jewish rape wound.

When conservative meme is no longer a joke. The only conservatives media that isn't cancer is the National Review.

NEW AP RELEASE TODAY:
>OFFICIAL SOURCE - BLONALD BLUMPF IS A FAGGOT NIGGER WHO FUCKS DOGS
Not our words, our official source told us.
We're clear of any liability behind these claims when we publish these stories

REUTERS - TRONALD DRUMPF HAS A SHRINE TO HITLER IN THE OVAL OFFICE AND WAS SEEN EATING HIS OWN CUM IN FRONT OF THE WINDOW, SAYS OUR ANONYMOUS SOURCE

WE didn't say it, our anonymous source did. YOU TRYING TO STOP FREEDOM OF THE PRESS FASCISTS?!!

>Donald Trump
>successfully changing a law

good one

Nice ad hominem, too bad covering the president is legitimate news.

>the first amendment was meant to defend international conglomerates bent on sabotaging right wing politicians