Is THIS what you wanted??? You're tearing families apart!!!

Is THIS what you wanted??? You're tearing families apart!!!

Good.

Yes.

They are going to destroy the republican electorate for 50 years.

Yep.

Nice.

haha :DDD
bye bye spigs :DD

Maybe if they came here legally I would care

>sage

can't mexicunts get work visas or visitor visas or something like that?
or is it invade or whine about not being allowed to invade?

Good.

Many White families have been torn apart and no one gave a fuck like you, you fat fucking cuck.

OP IS THE MOD FROM CANADA!

Yes.

They don't need to be apart. All of them can go to Mexico.

>oh look a picture of people crying better tear down and neglect any form of border security

literally fuckhavinglawsandshit.jpg

Their fucking chunky greasegoblin faces make it worth it. If illegals all left our obesity rates would go down 10%

Yes

What's stopping them from going over to be with their families? Does money and comfort mean more to them than their own flesh and blood?

>[insert edgy meme here]

But seriously, we have laws and borders for a reason. We can't take all the poor people in the world without endangering ourselves or reducing our quality of life.

If we cared about poverty, we have had 100 years to help them where they live. Why, only now, is the only solution to ship as many of them as possible into our societies, with no regard for our own futures?

The people on the outside of the cage could just move to Mexico illegally to reunite with their families.

Listen here you self absorbed RACISTS. YOU are part of the problem. Look at that picture....its heartbreaking....and the fact that you WANT this is proof that you are all sub-human SCUM. I literally can't believe people like you exist...it sickens me. I am ashamed of being an American and YOU ALL SHOULD BE TOO!

LOOOOLLOOOLOLOO

Yes, but employers would actually have to pay them a fair wage.

very good. this could easily be a youtube comment

That's why women should not be in politics, too much emotional and not thinking in the long run for the country.

Listen here you self absorbed RACISTS. YOU are part of the problem. Look at that picture....its heartbreaking....and the fact that you WANT this is proof that you are all sub-human SCUM. I literally can't believe people like you exist...it sickens me. I am ashamed of being an American and YOU ALL SHOULD BE TOO!

such a nice way to start the day
ahhhh 3rd world pain and suffering
thank you for sharing that picture.
you clearly know how to lighten up a Nazi's morning

>They don't need to be apart. All of them can go to Mexico.

pretty simple solution actually. In reality tho Mexico is a living hell where they will be tortured for eternity in fire and brimstone. Devils will poke them with pitchforks, consume their entrail and wear their skin around.

Sends those filthy kids back, too.

fucking literal parasites

No, which is why the laws should have been enforced in the first place. Not ignored for political games.

Yeah, pretty much. Any family that was started here that didn't belong here, doesn't deserve to be considered a citizen. BTFO ANCHOR BABIES

Nice proxy leaf

Back to Tumblr

They can always go back to be with their families.

or they could just all go back together

american gibs > family

Yes I am pretty sad the justice system crack down on those who commit crimes and are illegal. In what world are we living in ?

Yes

They COULD just be families in their original country.

Maybe those selfish cunts should go live with their other halves.

they tore themselves apart when they came here and stayed illegally.

Maybe if they just stayed on their side, they wouldn't be bitching like liberals last November 8 then.

Political compass thread?

>Is THIS what you wanted???
Thats exactly what we wanted.

Just deport the whole family

I've never wanted anything but sick memes and butthurt.

Trump does this. So, as far as I am concerned, mission accomplished.

What i hate the most about these propaganda pics is the kids born in the us can visit their moms on mother's day and go back home to the us. Its not illegal for them to visit families in mexico.

Mexicans are like racoons. You give them some hand outs, then they get accustomed to the luxury, but when you decide you no-longer want to provide for them they die of starvation.

Their lives already sucked because of their country of origin sucked. Place the blame where it belongs.

That's what we wanted indeed, Trudeau

THATS WHAT STARTED THINGS. Regan decided to give the illegals worker visas. They overstayed their visas, had anchor babies, brought their friends & family over.

>replying to b8
I sure hope you newfags know how to sage

Hey, I know, let's enter this other country, shit out tons of kids and completely forgo the process of becoming a citizen because I can't be bothered with documents to legitimize it.

Pol should really keep up with the open borders for Israel meme if the Juden keep promoting this victimization propaganda for folks that never had a right to be here in the first place.

fuck off

this and only this

Are they stopping the other half of the family from leaving?

Damn.....

I would care if they followed the laws.

>But they Didn't.
>So I don't.

>break the law
>get caught
>cry unfair

Yes, gtfo

No i don't, I want the children on the other side too.

KYS

Those are anti-Israel propaganda pics

That's even an IDF soldier

ohh. you should probably build a wall or something then
why don't you just send them back like australia does?

I wonder why we are getting so threads on this topic today???

They can be together in Mexico that's not an issue

Well they're not white

there's nothing stopping them both from going to the mexico side you know

Yes this is exactly what I want.

They should thank us for not keeping them in labor camps

Ffs sage this shit.

Hey, thanks for the multiple lessons here. We did it!

>You're tearing families apart!!!

Remember to write "sage" in the Options.
Don't give these Slide threads any bumps.

It's called enforcing the law faggot

NO!
I want the whole families deported

>MUH FEELS

You went to this well too often, it has no effect now

Well, I mean, it's better than them being beheaded or forced in sexual slavery by (((US))) drug cartel leaders 50 years from now isn't it?

Correction: he was arrested undocumentally by ICE.

That's exactly what I wanted.

Western nations should prioritise their own citizens. If you care so much about the poor then help them on your own dime. Not our problem.

top kuk

Separating families!? How? They can still travel to Mexico to visit you dumb leaf. XD

they dont have to stay in the US

Yes.

20 heartbreaking pictures that makes you say fuck laws and borders and shit

Breaking the law splits up families all the time. What makes this any different?

YES more tears of Illegals!

Is this what you wanted shill OP? Misplacing your victimization again. Saged, fag.

Don't worry. When I get elected I will send their entire families back and they can be together for the rest of their lives.

Illegal immigrants often get exploited by corrupt businesses who pay them jack shit and can't get reported because the illegal will get deported if they go to the police. They're better off in Mexico.

the visas get revoked if you commit crime

malo

Yes

That's English for Si you fucking leaf.

The bottom right girl has a bowl like she's a fucking doggo lmfao

>Is THIS what you wanted???
No, but a country's borders and laws are to be respected

sage

Newfags keep bumping the thread...Unfortunately.

This thread isn't going anywhere soon.

Please just type "sage" in options when you post, or just don't post at all.

KEK

Yep, undocumented parasites should be kicked out. No idea why they thought they'd be able to sneak into our country and benefit from everything we've built.

If they were really interested in being part of our country, they would've come here legally. What you're saying is the equivalent of complaining that we're "tearing families apart" by jailing thieves. Maybe they should've thought of that before they stole.

Personal feelings do not supersede the rule of law.