Do Baltics have a future?

Low birth rates, median age in the 40s, youth leaving to w Europe, godless people

Can Baltic countries survive until 2050? Will Russia or Islam be their masters?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/education-38212070
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Lithuania
youtube.com/watch?v=d19FpXgkt1g
youtube.com/watch?v=h_0vYxE_KmA&t=99s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't see any need in them. They used to be a jewel of USSR, with good factories and other good production, but without Russian rule they started going down. Now it would require a lot of money to ressurect it's almost dead economi based on EU donations. And why would anyone want to do this for balts?
They are servants and they need a master, Russia was him once, and they still hate us for being a part of something great.
tldr Leave them to rot

it will be nnexed if national evolution will happen in russia. baltcis best freind is putin and his regime, free democratic russia will just annex baltics because this is how free democratic societies act.
democracy=imperialism
t. pericles' funeeal oration
hail free Russia

I wonder with so many Russians living there that Putin could hold a referendum to see which of the three would like to be subjugated back into Russia.

america is full of niggers

out of the 4 usa is last

We will protect them from both Islam and Russia
no idea how, but we will gonna do that

They are in very vulnerable situation. Finnish NATO membership would ease the situation but this country is full of weak cowards who fear ryssä.

>Do Baltics have a future?
They barely have a present, so...

>national evolution

About time you evolved from primates.

> We will protect them
You can not protect youself, at start.
> no idea how, but we will gonna do that
Oh, okay.
> They are in very vulnerable situation.
NATO countries are.
> Finnish NATO membership
Would trigger Russian military to invade you.
inb4: muh winter war. No, Pekka. Modern tech now neglect your stealth tactics.

>b*ltniggers

I shiggy diggy

40% of russians in estonia are HIV positive
80% are alcoholics
100% are degenerates

they can't even write their name on a piece of paper

i meant reavolution, sorry for typos

Just a daily reminder that Estonia is 250 km in diameter.

>tfw half-Estonian half-Russian
>tfw never fit into Russian mentality but never lived in Estonia or knows the language
life is suffering.

ur mum is 250km in diameter haha rekt

>Would trigger Russian military to invade you.
Then it will be war. If Sweden joins Finland joins too to prevent being alone between NATO/Russia.

>inb4: muh winter war. No, Pekka. Modern tech now neglect your stealth tactics.
Finland is a rich 1st world country with strong army. You barely manage in Ukraine and we have been preparing for this since ww2.

Atleast we're white

>Russia or Islam
Neither. Death is preferable.

>but with Russian rule they started going down.
There. Fixed that for you.

Russian rule, huh? You are funny guys indeed.
You are incapable of ruling your own, let alone others.

>Low birth rates
same thing all over Europe
Ireland and Iceland have the highest birthrates, the rest are all below replacement level
>youth leaving to w Europe
Blame economy
>godless people
What does that even mean? At least these "Godless people" you're referring to are mostly nationalists, have almost entirely white countries, and and aren't infested with degeneracy like your country, you Amerifat.

lol a country full of niggers and degenerates talking about baltics

Lithuanians will extinct and Latvians with Estonians will be outbreeded by Russians.

It a nice place, but it will remain a nice place without indigenous population.

Russia has been low-income underdeveloped and undereducated backwater for the entirety of its existence, meanwhile Estonia is top 3 in global education surveys whilst your economy is taking a nosedive

>outbreeded
Like the Soviet population in the Baltics today?

It's the spics that are actually growing in population. Abortions have get the nigger population relatively low.

>They used to be a jewel of USSR, with good factories and other good production,

This is like calling Mexico a jewel of the United States

I hope the baltics push all you ruskies out desu. russia has enough land

Lol no, baltic was a showcase of USSR. Everyone in Estonia has a better life than common soviet comrade.

USSR propped up the Baltics more than others just to show off to the west.
"Look here, capitalist scum, pinkoism is clearly superior! Look at these three countries!"

What?
In Soviet times Latvian population was increasing naturally, including pardoned Latvians from Siberia.

but how will they do it? baltics only push natives out(ireland and uk), not russians, kek.

>russia has enough land

No such thing. Why Russia so big? Because there is never enough land.

By "Soviet" I meant the noncitizens. They are NOT Russian.

Fucking this

Don't know about Latvia or Estonia, but Lithuania was destroyed mentally by Communism. An entire degeneration of angry people raising/abusing children, who then became cold and heartless people.

>Go to a nearby bookstore
>There's a kid who brags about sexually assaulting a younger kid with his friends
>Go to the city
>There's blood on the cement
>Go get take out
>Get assaulted and your food stolen
>Go to a bar
>Get into a fight outside
>Go home
>An old gentleman at the doorstep of your commieblock hiding a knife behind his back

>jewel of USSR
>with good factories and other good production
kek

>You barely manage in Ukraine and we have been preparing for this since ww2.
Not this shit again.
Ig you wanted to bait its better to say "you barel;y manage to fight sandnigs in Syria"
Pekka, juts dont provoke us and everything will be fine.

>estonia in top three education ranks

I'd like to see these ranks regards we used to be there until too many brown people.

I not quite understand you. Noncitizens is ethnic Russian who refused to undergo naturalization.

Maybe it was a silly comparison but what I meant was that USSR flooded in cheap materials from other Soviet republics to create this "amazing production and industry" then shipped all the product back across.

When the USSR ultimately collapsed, there was no way we could keep that industry running or revive our pre-war industry because of 6 million other reasons.

That had nothing to do with communism. It's just the way you people are.

The day those slavic niggers die off will be the best day of my life. Estonians for example are on the same level as Somalians in every way.

Yeah how can they do it? It s clear estonians deserve their own country, but if they try to kick the russians out putin will get mad.

the future tense does not even exist in my language, so no

>but Lithuania was destroyed mentally by Communism.
Its not communism fault. Just admit that its your barbaric slavic blood.
Lithuanians are slavs no matter how the deny it.

baltic states are rightful polish clay

>slavic
>estonian
What's wrong with you, pekka?

We take Estonia and you can have the rest. We need blonde and white looking sex slaves for our muslim overlords.

Oh please. You white negroes raped them and they are ruined. They are not European anymore.

He's not a fucking Pekka. He's an immigrant, probably Nigerian.
He has some issue with Estonians and Finns but loves Swedes.

Putin haven't a time for being mad. His destiny is obvious. His days will be ended soon.

t. six-toed horse-faced people

Ah, you seem to have missed the point I was making.
Russians will never outbreed the Baltics. Our birthrates are actually rising, albeit very slowly,
it's the noncitizens here who are dying out.
The birthrates in Russia are dropping hard.

The non-citizens have no citizenship, be it Latvian, or Russian, therefore they will go by the last nationality they posessed: Soviet.

How about not sucking jewish nor russian cock and staying INDEPENDENT? It's not like USA or jewish nato masters would give a fuck about us and not sell us if they seemed it fit.

>They are not European anymore.
How long ago you've left your swamps Ville? Everything "european" you have iust a swedish heritage.

You europoors are hilarious. A bunch of insecure men arguing about who is more strong. A confident and strong person doesn't need to make a show of their strength.

I'm a Russian minority from Lithuania, and I'll tell you outright that they aren't slavs. They've adopted slavic mannerisms and Russian words, but that's where the similarities end. They're brutal Nordic people.

Some brown immigrant in a city complained about racism to the media, he got murdered. Baltic people have no mercy.

Once Germany is destroyed, the last ethnic germans will settle in the baltic and make it the greatest aryan country there is.

As a Fennoswede, im at least whiter than you and know better. The love of Estonian niggers is disgusting.

Well, slavs arent European so yeah.

Well you do count spics as white

Is a leaf critiquing other countries flags?

>Some brown immigrant in a city complained about racism to the media, he got murdered.
Sounds like a russian broadcast.

>brutal Nordic people.
Sounds oxymoron.

>imblying we dond take yor iobs

I've lived here for about 6 months now, and this country(==Tallin) has a lot of plus sides.
>No blackies on streets
>Just nonfriendly slavs
>No feminism compared to Finland, the women are mostly feminine, while men are manly.

But gubbernment is going to grow, I can smell it. And EU money will run out at some point, too.

The people themselves are great, way more hard working than finns I know. And I'm a finn.

bbc.com/news/education-38212070

Hei hurri, check this out. You also have finnish blood in you for being a fennoswede.

ahahah what utter bullshit. They are slavs and Lithuania is Polish clay.

They are super similar. Also look up the Corded Ware people. They were responsible for bringing Sweden and the rest of Northern Europe into the Bronze Age. The corded ware people originated in the region now known as Russia, Belarus, Ukraine.

>Well, slavs arent European so yeah.
Implying we'pretend we are.
"European" nowadays is the same fake social construct like "soviet" in recent past.

Did I claim ohterwise? Learn how to read English.

What makes you think we would let you in, Teuton scum?
You fucked up your country, what's stopping your from doing the same thing here?

germans can only ruin places, you are the russians of the west but managed to not be glorified gas station

>social construct

Yeah sure, Ivan. Ethnicity is illogical and raicist, right?

You didn't answer my question. In 30 years Latvia will be a ghost town. It will be populated by a bunch of geriatric fucks.

How can a country of geriatrics fend off Ivan, or millions of kebabs invading from Germany or Sweden?

They are heading for pretty fucked future.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Lithuania

>"There was one incident where an individual was killed because of his ethnic background. In 2007 a refugee from Somalia Gulaid Abdiaziz Salah legally living in Klaipeda was severely beaten after he had spoken up about the racism in Lithuania to the media. He died in the hospital some weeks later."

I'd rather live in Russia, than Lithuania. They're fucking animals, I'm not exaggerating.

>ethnicities don't exist because muh 5000 year old pots

I've made a conclusion of this thread.
Everyones hate each other. A tiny nationalism is a meta for next long time. Globalism is dead.

Look at this peasant rioting. How cute.

Ko tu tikko teici par mani, mazā kuce? Es tev pateikšu es esmu absolvējis kartupeļu audzētāju kursus ar zelta liecību, es esmu bijis iesaistīts vairākās kartupeļu novākšanas operācijās Vertukšņā un Elejā, un esmu salasījis vairāk nekā 300 tonnas buļbu. Es esmu trennējies traktoru vadīšanā un esmu vislabākais kapļa operators Vangažos. Tu man neesi nekas tikai kārtējais pilsētnieks. Es tevi pārspēšu kartupeļu ražas novākšanā ar ātrumu un precizitāti kuru tu nekad neesi piedzīvojis šai saulē,turu pie vārda.Tu domā ka tu tiksi prom sakot šīs rupjības internetā? Padomā vēlreiz,pajol.Kamēr mēs runājam es sazinos ar savu slepeno Madoniešu kartupeļu vācēju divīziju un tava IP adrese tiek notiekta tāpēc gatavojies vētrai,tārps.Vētrai kas pārtrauks to nožēlojamo lietu ko tu sauc mājas jumtu. Tu esi miris puis.Es varu būt jebkurā vietā un laikā uz lauka, un varu novākt ražu vairāk nekā 700 veidos ar savām kailajām rokām vien.Ne tikai esmu īpaši ilgi trennējies traktora vadīšanā, bet man arī ir pieeja veselai arklu divīzijai un es to izmantošu lai izbeigtu eksistenci tai lietai ko tu sauc par uzartu lauku,tu mazais mēsls. Ja vien tu zinātu kādu bezdievīgu atbildi tavs asprātīgais “komentārs” gūs pār tevi, varbūt tu būtu turējis savu sasodīto mēli. Bet tu to nedarīji, tu to nevarēji, un tagad tu maksāsi, tu muļķi. Es tevi aplaistīšu ar vircu viscauri un tu tajā slīksi.Tu esi miris dēls.

They are not Nordic tho, they are white shitskins

"European" is ethinicity now?
Any other inventions from finnish scientific racism?

> a literal serf thinks he's relevant

Cute.

Shitty wages and no welfare is our super weapon against muslims
And for russia,you are implying they dont have a lot of beefs with other people and have a chance to implode

Oh wey, one dead nignog. So cruel.

>slavs aren't european
it's like hink will tell me im not european or white. mongoloids can't judge. slavs are more european than finns. atleast genetically

i know im a peasant, but do you know you are one as well? Unless you are making 300k startin as kvass salesman

You mean the shit hole of Europe is a shit hole? Dude, you've been around this long, I'm sure you'll be around longer.

I love these threads man.

Filled with shills and Putinbots.
Can someone post that we are Nazis too, please?
Maybe someone should mention that we are not real and shouldn't be independent because we signed our declarations illegally.
Go on...
I really enjoy nit.

Hatred is more productive that cuckslaving.
Maybe them will hate toward us would be so strong that them will invent space travelling just not to live with us ob the same planet.

You have a lot of Chink type thinking, no offense Ivan but your want to become bigger could only be explained with chinkness.

American jews promises to support us. I'm scared

youtube.com/watch?v=d19FpXgkt1g

I think it is more important to find common enemy. In my opinion those are monopolies,lack of concurrence, corruption and globalism.
Everyone is liking the opposite of these values.
Even Putin hates his own people, so we are basically covered in progressiveness in Europe.

slavs are firstly a linguistic group, theres no slavic race
is that how the average finnish girl looks like?
youtube.com/watch?v=h_0vYxE_KmA&t=99s

oh no le ebil Nazis. Fucking Russopphobic Latvians.

Are you slow? There are many ethnicities that form Europe. And your kind is not one of them.

By this logic british empire were a direct descendants of ghenghis khan himself