Gen x grew up with the original trilogy

>gen x grew up with the original trilogy
>millennials grew up with the prequel trilogy which tried something new and completely fucked up
>gen z is growing up with the new trilogy which is going back to tradition and succeeding
Is Star Wars the reason why millennials are so fucked up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes
youtube.com/watch?v=Tim5nU3DwIE
archive.is/i7uFC
theweek.com/speedreads/449053/study-finds-kids-who-read-harry-potter-books-become-more-tolerant-minority-groups
youtube.com/watch?v=Pdjv2YLIpS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least millennials know how to use a toilet

Intradasting theory. Will refrain from using poo memes

What I read
>An interesting theory
What I see
>Poo poo

>underrating the prequels again

When will reddit plebs leave?

episode 3 is the best one tho

Going back to tradition is not the same thing as copy pasting episode 4. Even rogue one was better than 7

I liked episode 3. Although the only star wars movies I enjoyed where 3, 4 and 7.

One good movie for each generation.

They weren't bad in my opinion. Aren't the new ones SJW shit? also stop pooing on the sidewalk.

the new trilogy is dogshit though

The lore in the prequels is much deeper, it's an instant pleb filter. I've found that it's mostly stupid people that dislike the prequels.

>This is political
>New trilogy isn't pushing their race mixing
>OP is heterosexual
All these are false

>which is going back to tradition and succeeding
If by succeeding you mean hamfisted with feminism

>gen z is growing up with the new trilogy which is going back to tradition and succeeding
Fuck off, the new trilogy is marxist bullshit.

And Id take the shitty prequels over the generic and mediocre new ones any day. Literally cuck propaganda

Shut the fuck up.
The prequels are diareeha and only reddit defends them

>Gen X
manly Han Solos

>Milennials
angsty Anakin Skywalkers

>Gen Z
race mixing whores and baboon faced niggers

sounds about right

>New trilogy isn't pushing their race mixing
this is true though, squadron one did but not 7.

Red pilled Review of Episode 7

prepare for keks

youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes

Why prequels are better:

Darth Maul
Battle choreography
Geonosis Jedi battle
Jango Fett
Yoda fights
General Grievous
Droidtek
MAGNA Guard droid
Phase-2 clone trooper armoury
No ewoks
No Chewbacca

Why original trilogy is better:

No Jar Jar Binks
No Padme Amidala
TIE fighters
Anakin Skywalker wears mask and barely speaks

How did you enjoy episode 7? It's a poor rehash of A New Hope but with worse acting and prettier special effects

I loved the prequels. Fuck you.

I unironically like the prequels. Palpy is based.

>>millennials grew up with the prequel trilogy which tried something new and completely fucked up
Wrong bitch.

>Why prequels are better
>No ewoks

Only valid point on that list.

Honestly, probably just because I really like A New Hope, I can't really call 7 a good movie but I enjoyed it because it had what I wanted in a star wars film and very beautiful effects.

>people liking the prequels
Why do people on the right have such bad taste.
>new trilogy going back to tradition
Yeah all the heroes are women and blacks. All the bad guys are white. Very traditional.

daily reminder this killed Episode 3

youtube.com/watch?v=Tim5nU3DwIE

>the prequels were actually good

Ahh yes, Sup Forums contrarianism at its finest.

But TFA was trash. It was a soulless cashgrab that used nostalgia to trick people into liking it.

They're shit except the Clone Wars.

Episode 7 was fucking terrible.

Star Wars Rebels isnt bad though

>Not realizing that the empire are the good guys

Who gives a fuck. The new trilogy is done by Jew Jew Abrams - they're worse.

>Clone Wars
>good
wat. All the prequels are terrible and Clone Wars somehow manages to be the worst of them.

you have a good taste sir

Me saying it was an exception is still pushing it. It was okay at best

Lmao that JPEG is so succinct and perfect

he means the show

No it's because of Harry Potter. There's some study done and someone whose watched Harry Potter is more likely to be a cuck for refugees.

>Star Wars

Why do people like this shit franchise?

We had a vastly superior trilogy.

The ultimate redpill is realizing most of Star Wars was ripped from Dune.
Dune is a book that teaches how to build meta-myths and religion. (See the Herbert's relation to the Slatterys and Carl Jungs work on shamanistic instantiations)
The original three follow this basic building block that Herbert created in a serious context, while the latter three do so from a child-like context.
Kiwi's all think they're Jedi. Turkey all demand a temple be built for Jedis at their uni. See Jedi Census Phenomenon.
Lucas tried to start a religion, failed and Disney picked up the torch (LITERALLY represented at the end of the newest movie)
Given Disney's overarching religious tones in their movies (Aside from Frozen trash), can't be sure if they are trying to control it, or start it up and let it snowball.

A new hope was pretty meh, they went too hard on the strung womyn meme. Rogue one was really good even though they did the strong women in that one, but it was more realistic. She was just a good leader and she needed the help of everyone else instead of being the greatest at everything.

thats why the movie ended on a white woman kissing a sleeping nigger?

i doubt there was actually a study but i notice alot of harry potter fans are cucks

These new Star Wars "the force awakens" and the others are FUCKING SHHEEEEEEIIIIIITTTT, mate. Worse than the prequels. So cheesy. My god.

Millennials are fucked because they are inheriting the greatest debt burden in history and affording a life is mathematially impossible.

It's okay if you were a fan up until 1997 when those CG integrated OT movies came out.

Dude stfu the prequels are great in their own right

>t. Gen Z trump voter

archive.is/i7uFC
It's not really because of its more of a correlation that people who obsessed with harry potter are more likely to be faggots; With an over simplified view of good and evil.

Only red pilled piece of Star Wars fiction.

Rey goes to some island in Ireland and meets Luke? I don't remember anything thing about interracial kissing in 7.

>Only a sith deals in absolutes

>over simplified view of good and evil.
Absolutely, Slytherin is such a badly written thing from what it's actually about.

Found the cuck

How can I post videos to show you guys the only video I have that remains of my ruined Star Wars prequel mega edit?

>computer broke
>had to abandon and get a new computer
>fuck default movie makers
>:(

Post your lightsaber boys

Shit archive fucked that up

theweek.com/speedreads/449053/study-finds-kids-who-read-harry-potter-books-become-more-tolerant-minority-groups

its just a fucking movie why would it affect anything you stupid piece of shit. i watched all of them when i was a kid at a movie theatre, it was kind of cool for about a week, then everyone forgot about them. same with every other thing ever.

It didn't help

Gen x is literally the cuck generation.

You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation

no one listens to men coz men don't have tits.

>implying an educated man doesn't teach that knowledge to his kids
>implying only an educated women teaches that knowledge to her kids.
WRONG!

any educated, knowledgeable person will try to teach what they know to their children.

>the new trilogy which is going back to tradition and succeeding

You mean cucks and niggers?

Correlation does not imply causation

who the fuck listens to women???
wtf?

repeatedly saying yeh, and uh huh until she gets her tits out isnt listening

That Ultrasabers?

I own 7 of theirs and one from Saber Forge.

Star Wars ruined culture, smart phones and social media put the final nail in the coffin.

Fuck off. I recall the movie having one black guy, Finn. Lando was black and he was in 5, Mace was black and he was in 3. 7 Isn't pushing race mixing any more than the other movies which they didn't do. Rouge one is the only movie that did.

>isnt listening
Yeah - its more like hearing. Listening implies comprehension of whatever shes blabbering on about.

>who the fuck listens to women
White knights, cucks, leftys, nu males, kids society generally to get on their good side and not provoke an ultrasonic death screeching.

R A R E
A
R
E

smart phones are gods gift you technically illiterate faggot

The main character in rouge one was literally nothing, she was just an empty character that followed everyone else before dying.

Affirmative action and gender quotas?

Also, everyone grew up with the original trilogy. It's one of those staple franchises that everyone watches, regardless of when they were born.

when the nigger go sliced by darth vader he was in the hospital and the main bitch kissed him on the forehead

Enjoying paying nearly £1000 for Fischer Price tier crap.

>Pokémon GO

im not poor its not a big deal,
ps. android apps are shit

GenZ are literally the gayest generation ever. I mean they have actually more gays as a percentage than any other generation. When they start going to college we're going to start hearing the phrase "Turbo SJWs" and there going to do "Weather Underground" type shit

*they're

It just so happens that's just one fag.

I don't even like Star Wars.
It's faggot nu-male/gaymer girl shit.
Get on my level.

7 and rouge one were shit. Their character development and following the rules of the SW universe were fucked up.

>Episode 7/Rogue One
>succeeding

Those movies were marginally better than the prequels, which means they were still horrible movies with almost no value whatsoever. 2/10s and that's being generous.

Star Wars is dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pdjv2YLIpS4

How fucking horrible, a woman kisses her almost dying black friend on the forehead because he fought with her in a deadly battle, they're friends and she hopes he survives.
RACE MIXING!

>unironically liking TFA

star wars was never good you stupid fuck

I understand you are butthurt the OT ruined the prequels for you, watching it in chronological order as intended by the creator was truly awesome.

Y E S
E
S

Havent seen starwars but yes,

no, the new star wars movies suck just as hard as the prequels

plus they're just platforms for leftist virtue signaling now

I am a Millennial and I grew up with the Original Trilogy because older Millennials were born in teh 80's.

Millennials are trash people. Even worse than the boomers they love to hate. Only the gen X/Z coalition can save us from the cancer that is communism. I pray it is enough.

boomers voted trump

you hate patriots?

has no one here actually seen the movies?
star wars is horrible.
original trilogy had some of the worst acting i've ever seen, and i come from the country of bollywood.
prequel only improved a fraction.
the sequels aren't worth even mentioning.

but it's got everything a cult movie series needs - like saw, or hostel, or any other.

if you really want a less than embarrassing cult movie series to follow, maybe get into godfather, or if you just can't let go of sci-fi, you can go for 'back to the future trilogy, if not the matrix.

stop insulting yourself new fag

keep paying for shit films by double jews with ugly nigger actors

or you could just watch netflix originals, hbo, new movies and anime like a normal person

>thinks GenZ wont be influenced by the cultrual marxism.
GenZ is already the gayest generation ever. Literaly the gayest. Wait untill you go to college and move out of home. You will realise how the boomer debt has fucked you horribly

>anime
>normal person
This is bait, right

Didn't Sup Forums just have a bunch of threads pissing on millenials for making comparisons to Harry Potter?
Don't pull this shit with Star Wars.

Good argument.

The movies are nowhere near the best thing to come out of Star Wars anyway, who here /KOTOR/?

>netflix
>anime
>like a normal person

>flag
oh, okay.