EU BOSS: WE'LL BREAK UP USA!

EUROPEAN Union boss Jean-Claude Juncker this afternoon issued a jaw-dropping threat to the United States, saying he could campaign to break up the country in revenge for Donald Trump’s supportive comments about Brexit.

express.co.uk/news/politics/785813/European-Union-EU-boss-threatens-break-up-US-retaliation-Trump-Brexit-support

>comparing EU to US
>Calling EU "europe"

this is all part of an EU legitimization campaign, ignore any demagogues who conflate the EU with the US.

>EU

Those cucks STILL don't know why we think they're toxic and why we had to cross an ocean to make this country to begin with.

Were were you when the germans declared war on the US and England for the third fucking time

well its nice they aren't even hiding it anymore. EU was supposed to be an economic bloc for European states, clearly its evolved into a Bureaucratic noose.

Start with #CalExit buddy. Farage is already onboard and he has a better record than you do with this sort of thing.

How hard would it be for America to occupy Brussels? Isn't that already NATO HQ?

I hate that guy

> Russia, England and UK
Vs
> Germany, Netherlands, France and Italy
strangely familiar

These bureaucrats need to get shot.

The EU is so fucking salty, it's delicious. They really are pissed about losing us and want to bite America over it.

fuck the us and its lapdog the uk

heres your reply

Time to rebuild the German wall

>A threat from the EU
It's almost like they want to be strung up

>Eternal Anglo makes the EU reveal it's hand early
Nice

a good thing we created EU to avoid word-wars

Underrated post.

>"You supported one of our best countries leaving the EU."
>"Now, in revenge, we will support Calexit! The one state that is a constant annoyance and one of the major reasons democrats have any chance of getting a president in! Mwahahaha!"
Are they fucking autists over there or something?

Brexit vote happened while Trump was still a joke candidate

The fuckface doesn't speak for me.
Carry on making yourself great and supporting Brexit lads, nobody will support a campaign against you and even less people will support a war against you.

And should it come to war, know that we'll fight on your side. Not the side of the EU, not the side of the people trying to unite all the European peoples against a 'common enemy', not the side of the fascist kikes.

eat shit abdul.

lmao pls drope a nuke on brüssel

XD

is this what 4d chess looks like?

Hypocrites at least.

>YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY EVIL FOR SUPPORTING BREXIT
>NOW WE'LL SUPPORT CALEXIT AS PUNISHMENT, WE'RE ABSOLVED FROM RESPONSIBILITY OR BLAME, YOU STARTED IT

Come to think of it, it's childish as well.

this map looks a little familiar...

>person with literally no power whatsoever
>threatening anybody

Hilarous.

shame, I was hoping we wouldn't have to bomb Europe again

>In an extraordinary speech the EU Commission president said he would push for Ohio and Texas to split from the rest of America if the Republican president does not change his tune and become more supportive of the EU.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

why would us Ohioans want independence?

Even dumber, he didn;t even mention California, where there is some chance that maybe possibly but not really something ight be done. He targeted Texas and Ohio, O fucking hio.

By the way, free message to foreign leaders -- don't play these games with Trump, he tends to take such shit seriously, and to respond in ways you won't like.

Ireland is not neutral, though...

Britain has always been the EU's California, blocking a lot of laws/provisions and what not. There are going to be bigly changes in the EU now that Britain isn't cucking it all up. Seems like a fair comparison to me.

Are krauts just genetically predisposed to trying to start shit ?

I'm assuming he meant Idaho, due to the people that went up to the north of there to get away from it all.

Little does he know that they're exactly the sort of people who would hate the EU.

Fucking try it. We'll go for the muslim cities first.

> Californian separatists will receive the support of this charisma powerhouse.

How can Americans recover ?

Ohio is just about the most American state I can think of, why would they ever want independence?

ohio?

you mean the most apathetic?
Ohio is the epitome of Midwest boring apathetic nothingness

>mfw when Germany loses for the third time and the Russian hordes mass rape actually improve German shitskin genetics

>By the way, free message to foreign leaders -- don't play these games with Trump, he tends to take such shit seriously, and to respond in ways you won't like
Is he going to say mean words on twitter about us? Gosh golly, I don't think I could handle that. I'm one 'failing EU' from suicide.

Mole! Mole! MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY!

You fucks can be nationalist but not us? Eat shit yourself hypocrite

>leaders
Was I talking to you? No.

>yfw Europe helps glorious Aztlán gain its independence

>EU throwing around threats when it's coming apart at the seams

What a time to be alive.

Post YFW you realize I am Hollande and am shitposting on Sup Forums

What bothers me is the all the small people, who have no stake in this, developing a crab-bucket mentality.

The EU could be so great when it were more focused on EUROPEANS and not middle-eastern and Africans.

They're the most stereotypically American, with few quirks of culture that is strange in the rest of the US. Everything Ohio has, everyone else has. This is different from, say, Texas, which has many unique cultural things.

>Texas and Ohio residents giving 2 fucks about the EU

WEW

The US and England are run by kikes. What's your point?

Juncker is the goodest goy working for kikes. So now the kikes are threatening kikes.

>ohio

Why the fuck did he talk about Ohio? We're heavily republican here and if he even dared pushing his agenda, Trump would react in a way that will piss off these globalist kikes even further

so your the mooole mooole, most excellent agent weve ever seen. nice to mole you, meet you. don't say mole.

Well done Brazil.

Are you one of the white ones?

This guy gets it!

REEEEEEEEEEEEE MACRON GET OUT!
You're not Hollande....yet

So the capital?

It's not Krauts though. It's international Jewery and global elite bankers. German immigrants to the US were the hardest workers who helped build this country. The Irish certainly weren't going to do it between drunken benders.

haha being proud of belgium and th eu. faggot

Uhh can't we have him easily killed? lol

Sounds like he just admitted to geopolitical espionage.

>Ohio and Texas
Is he being serious? He can't be serious.

It's great for the arms industry.... think of all those jobs!

maybe he pushed the ohio meme cause he thinks kasich is going to lead some ohioan revolution?

There has never been a more perfect union of states get fucked EuroCuck.

Lol. At Britain dragging the US again in another European war.

How many lives will it cost this time?

When will the US learn, that being an ally of inferior Britain was possibly the worst geopolitical decision in their history?

Ohioans must feel pretty cool to be once again relevant in any matter

oh no lads!!! this is it!! we are fucked!!!

Who does that come back around to though? Jews. No one will ever be able to convince me that they aren't the literal reason we can't have nice things.

If they do break us up I hope we get a white homeland. Im in the Carolinas but its niggerfied beyond all hope. A Carolinas/TN republic wouldve been very cool if not for the unreal numbers of niggers we have. Guys...we got niggers like you would not believe. if you are in Maine and you write horror novels about the racist rednecks down south but youve never even seen a nigger in his natural southern-urban environment, you simply can not relate. ditto for the mid western states that cry about white privilege while their kids are in safe white schools not being bullied or fucked by nigger kids. FUCK YOU!

So, since the carolinas are alost cause i would support a Texas/OK/Arkansas republic as well and i would head out there with out a dime inmy pocket in exchange for 7 years labor as as indentured servant with freedom and citizenship as my reward. maybe i could become a rancher or something very texan. The pacific northwest doesnt really appeal to me because its white liberals are just one step below niggers in how they affect the quality of life in town. BUT YES! BREAK US UP, EU! We fucking hate each other as it is. divorce is inevitiable.

I hope we get the fuck out ot the EU before germany lose it again, maybe we can redeem ourself for the fuck up that was 1940 for us .

Friendly reminder that jews ALWAYS win. And this time jews are on european/german side, I'm sorry ameribros, Trump was a mistake, time to get destroyed.

How many NATO bases are in Europe again?

>being a cuck to foreign powers
>not being proud of your ancestry
True cuck

Mate, we'll both be destroyed by the Ohio-EU alliance! Oh, no!

Hard to argue with such digits

Hey, hey, hey. Just because you guys were based 70 years ago doesn't mean you didn't start both world wars and are the main culprit for the migrant crisis.

Italy would switch sides 5 minutes in.

Here's what your descendants are gonna look like.

Erm. A German. Trying to tell us how bad the wars were... for US?

Dude, after the last one your country was literally split in two for 40+ years. I know. I was there. Schnapps and schnitzel. Good times. :P

Former EU president, now gunning for Merkel's job

he needs to be shot.

It's the British. The British have such an inferior complex, that even when germans don't do anything they just blame us.

destroy all burgers

>all these ass mad countries showing their true colors now that the manipulation of our country is slowed or even halted entirely in some cases

Fuck the EU.

We need you guys to finally end this

-> Berlin

Arr rook same

Don't worry Comrade, I'd never admit it in real life, but we all know that the white-flag and reverse-gear-tank jokes are a bit unfair. After all, pre WWII you were the go-to country for a good scrap.

Communists don't know anything. Their entire self worth is based on regurgitating memorized talking points to be awarded credentials from their academic whoremasters.

>European nationalist
>Wants to unite all europeans to form the strongest economic/military force
>A bad thing

Arms manufacturers, job creators. All those workers, spending money, paying taxes! A little war can work wonders.

We're not getting involved in this.....

Nah boy ya wrong