RED ALERT RED ALERT THIS IS NOT A DRILL

ALL HANDS ON DECK, LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LD2hg7nrY1s
express.co.uk/news/politics/785813/European-Union-EU-boss-threatens-break-up-US-retaliation-Trump-Brexit-support
archive.is/3U7U3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Michigan here: FUCK OHIO, KILL 'EM ALL

REEEEEEE

first time meeting EU politicians ?

> bring up Ohio & Texas

> not California

He has no idea what's going on over here, does he?

Small principalities everywhere again when? time is a flat circle lel.

>I will promote independence of Austin, Texas and Ohio.

Well 1) Austin is not in Texas and 2) Fuck Ohio, what did they ever achieve?

Bigger, better empires than they have tried.

fuck off shill

Don't these faggots always accuse their enemies of doing what they're about to do?
RIP in pieces. EU.

NO INFIGHTING, JUST RECONQUISTA THE EUROPEAN CONTINENT AND REINSTALL FREEDOM

WE WILL CRUSH THE EU!

this

I support the removal of Austin from the USA

t. Texan

Ohio owns the fucking moon, bitch

>implying states can easily leave the Union

This isn't like the EU dumb fuck, also wars those are fighting words, war when?

>we can't manage ourselves
>we'll destroy you

No one can be this stupid by accident

>break up the USA

lol fucking eurocucks think they can do that

you fags don't even know what guns are

SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

>thinking the size of your military is at all relevant in the modern west

>Russia & US vs EU
It's just like the memes philosophized!

Go ahead, we'll nuke your entire fucking content into glass you fucking commie globalist fucks

>philosophized
I meant prophesied .

Why not california

could it be because it's actually (((California))) and is completely dominated by the left

This.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=LD2hg7nrY1s

ANGLOS ASSEMBLE!!!

>lol what a faggot ass fake post
>check
>its real

lmao wtf

Why would Texas break off when Trump is president? Shouldn't he be targeting California?

>drudge report
this is worse than infoshit and thesaker combined

Arkansas standing by. Fuck these EU Cucks.

>It's another screenshot of a headline thread

Links you faggot.

There is nothing like watching a toddler who's losing the game throwing a tantrum.

back to your hovel

this

>It's unacceptable that Russia interfered with our democracy
>It's okay that the EU is interfering with our democracy

Disband NATO and the rest of the EU. Occupy Brussels.

New York City here.

Dixie Bros pls give us guns again I promise we'll carry out the resistance this time

Yea, Europeans are all fucking retarded because they have grown up being told they are cultured smarter than their American counter parts. Silly Europeans

The babbling drunk fool Junker being an "elite" is proof positive that these people shouldn't be in charge of the rest of us.

bout time

>supposed to take on the middle east
>instead take on the EU

Right in (((their))) hands

LIBERATION OF EUROPE WHEN?!

I'm fine with Hawaii taking over Cali and it can all be a pineapple farm

>express.co.uk
right wing buzzfeed

I can't think of a single thing that will make texans less likely to support independence than learning that an EU bureaucrat wants them to split.

TEXAS FAG REPORTING IN

wow literally nothing

Well yeah. Commies have always hated US. How is this news?

Put all the niggers in Mississipi naaooo!!!!!!!!!

Why is it pronounced the way it is, and not Ar-kansas?

>not realizing he was talking about the civilian population

retard

Mmmmmm pineapple

Don't give this shit a pass. It's as bad as when Hillary "joked" about drone-striking the Ecuadorian embassy in London.

South Jersey here, fuck North Jersey I'll kill you New York wannabe fucks in your sleep

You can try.

What is the context? Secession is illegal.

>Break up USA!

We should take this threat seriously.
Soros' has made his fortune when countries crumble.

what's his endgame Sup Forums?

Take a good look at the amount of posts from OP.
After that pay close attention to the picture he posted.
After closely examining those two and starting to reach a conclusion, you should also note the link to the "story" OP posted.

You are falling hard for JIDF.

Because Ark-kansas is kansas^-1 ( )

That faggot is from fucking Luxemburg, can you believe that? They have 2 jets, their "country" is smaller than some cities and yet here he is talking shit
Someone needs to remind him how puny he is, they are way too overconfident because of the european union

the eu wants a weak america and a weak britain

we are the enemy now

It's extremely likely that USA will split up one day though, due to it's demographics.

Having mummy pat him on the back and say he is a good commie

Same reason the k in knife is silent: there is no reason. Just the way it is

ohh sweetie....

Why would Ohio ever leave the US?

Of all fucking states, seriously?

West/East California is the only thing that has a chance of happening, and Texas ain't leaving without a Democrat in the White House

Arkansaw is the native word for the area. Lots of places have a W sound to it. Ouachita, (wash-i-taw) etc. I believe it was DeLeon or Cortez who gave the place it's name.

Now Kansas, I don't know why it's Kansas and not Kansaw. Don't know the history of the region.

Kek all I can picture now is some German dressed like a plastic cowboy trying to sway a crowd of texans with a horrible accent.

>HALLO FREUN- er HOWDY PARTNERS, AIN'T YOU ALL TIRED OF THAT THERE DANG OLD DRUMPF TELLING YOU WHAT TO DO

Regional dialect I think, french pronunciation of a native name. Not entirely sure actually, but it's sort of just become a thing.

Who the fuck is "EU BOSS" ?

Link or you're a lying fagzilla.

Indiana standing by. Firearms on deck.

LOL mad?

He's not a big guy

You are correct. French or Spanish interpretation of the native name.

undersigned for support but please leave out the UK & based Poland.

express.co.uk/news/politics/785813/European-Union-EU-boss-threatens-break-up-US-retaliation-Trump-Brexit-support

archive.is/3U7U3

Kek Austin is the capital of Texas you stupid balloon

That corn is ours !
t. Hoosier

It's easier for the Drudge Report audience to digest than "EU Commissions Parliament President"

hot

Juncker

>The (((EU)))

Have you bothered for a second to look, that all the top politicians in the EU are Jewish? It's the same like the House and the Senate in the US.
Literally 60-70% of the people calling the shots are jews.

You are not Europe's or America's enemy, my tea drinking friend. You, like the rest of us, are a pawn of the kikes.

>Thinking the entire EU combined could even get close to our shores, let alone maintain an invasion force with all the fudds guerillaing them

>No one can be this stupid by accident
Tactical stupidity confirmed.

Break california into a million pieces and scatter them in the wind

'murica checkin in

Fuck it, I'll do it.

Jean-Claude Junker, President of the European Commission, has said in response to Trump's comments that other countries should break off from the EU as well in the wake of Brexit, that if he carries on like that he will campaign for Ohio and Texas to break off from the USA.

---------

Sounds like an off the cuff remark about how Trump should stop sticking his nose in rather than an outright threat.

>"Guttentag friends! Mein gott, can you believe juzt how crazy zhings are getting over herr? Vouldn't you like to be own country? Ya, vould be a goot time! You break up now okay-dokay?"

I have an idea. Seriously you guys, this shit is fuckin' genius. Let's have like, these things called States, and they'll be entirely self sufficient governments, you know what I mean? But then, and here's the kicker, since we all share a lot of things in common and need help with defense in the event of an invasion or something, we'll sign a contract that sort of binds us together? YOU GUYS FEEL WHAT I'M LAYIN' DOWN?!!!

Honestly this is a fool proof plan! What could possibly go wrong?!

>Juncker on another one of his alcoholic rants
>The EU cuckoldry council continues to put on their farce

They didn't even get their EU army. We need to annex the entirety of western Europe and forcibly deport the lefties to their favorite refugee countries of origin.

You fail to appreciate how Communism works. The big drunks always rise to the top.

>break up US hegemony
>jewish parasites leave to seek new host in EU

seems good to me

>Being this retarded

kys

Pay debts. Now.

REMINDER: OHIOANS ARE THE MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD