>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fr2AVppBEaU
c-span.org/video/?426227-1/senate-intelligence-leaders-warn-everyone-target-russian-interference&live
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/596338364187602944
youtube.com/watch?v=ypE4Sc4glZQ
express.co.uk/news/politics/785813/European-Union-EU-boss-threatens-break-up-US-retaliation-Trump-Brexit-support
youtube.com/watch?v=dA8Yv2tJQfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is a woovement

whats happening today anons?

Lisp

Drumpf

Kill Trump.

>this hearing

Trump is a dictator apperently

it's making me want to shine the Pence signal..

>Pmurt claims to "Drain the Swamp"
>Proceeds to fill his Cabinet with Rich Billionaires and businessmen who make up the Swampy 1%
>Then cozies up to the GOP Swamp with Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell and crew
>Appoints a pro 1%, pro corporation to the Supreme Court
>Trashes the only group within the GOP that cares about the Average American
2018 and Demination can't come any faster! Don't be sad, Rrupfkiddies, your Russian led reign ends soon. Sad!

Kellyanne a best.
>tfw ywn marry KAC

A self appointed committee is saying we're more influenced by the Soviets than Democrats and other libs.

Russian!!!!

That trailer trash bitch is nasty and evil. Smokes 3 packs a day, and took BBC weekly in her younger days. Rude, obnoxious nasty woman.

How long before you fags come to your senses and dump trump? This has been like a dumpster fire.

what are we watching, fellas?

KAC is the best

You don't support the troops, do you user? Disgusting!!

American!!!

> MUH TAX RETURNS!!

WTF IS GOING ON.

NOT THIS LISPING MOTHERFUCKER. SEN. WYDEN IS AN IDIOT AND A POLITICAL HACK. THE ONLY REASON THIS HEARING WAS MADE PUBLIC ON THE CONDITION IT WOULD REMAIN BI-PARTISAN NOT PARTISAN.

why does the EU president think Ohio, of all places, would secede?

>meets with Secretary of the Treasury Steve Mnuchin
I hope they got tax reform done. I really want a tax cut.

THURSDAY SCHEDULE

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR THURSDAY, MARCH 30, 2017

THE WHITE HOUSE

Office of the Press Secretary

FOR PLANNING PURPOSES ONLY

March 29, 2017

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then meet with Secretary of the Treasury Steve Mnuchin. In the afternoon, the President will host a legislative affairs lunch on opioid and drug abuse. The President will then welcome Prime Minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen of Denmark. Later in the afternoon, the President will meet with Prime Minister Rasmussen. The President will then lead an expanded bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Rasmussen.

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

11:00AM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of the Treasury Steve Mnuchin

12:00PM THE PRESIDENT hosts a legislative affairs lunch on opioid and drug abuse

3:00PM THE PRESIDENT welcomes Prime Minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen of Denmark

>OPEN PRESS

3:10PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Prime Minister Rasmussen

3:25PM THE PRESIDENT leads an expanded bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Rasmussen

PRESS BRIEFING

1:30PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sean Spicer

Oh fuck, where?!?!

WE FAMILY NAO!!

Kill your neighbors.

what are you guys watchin? link to stream pweese

Cspan3 Senate blaming world hunger on Soviets

>this one faggot Kraut cant even deny the Holohoax or else he gets thrown in jail but wants to criticize us
>European """"freedom""""

fuzzy line

Senate Hearing into muh russia

youtube.com/watch?v=Fr2AVppBEaU

OBONGO CHANGED NSA RULES TO SPY ON TRUMP

I want Trump to put on a Putin mask and then a Trump mask on the Fool's day. Then he would remove the Trump mask showing a Putin face and then remove the Putin mask. That would be funny.

Kill your family.

I agree.

The autistic work begins. Anyone can provide me with info about your local representative or any other you are familiar with?

All I need is:

1) did Trump won his congressional district?
2) did he endorse Trump? (if so, post link)
3) did he publicly and on the record went against Trump? (If so, post link)

Please help

This hearing will ultimately be good for Trump.

c-span.org/video/?426227-1/senate-intelligence-leaders-warn-everyone-target-russian-interference&live

Where is my Russian troll paycheck? Tell Putin I want interest now because of how late it is.

When Drumpf is stepping down?

Kill your friends.

>russian humor

Fuck the paycheck. I'd do it for cheap vodka and Russian whores

What a fuckin fruit loop

>4:30PM THE PRESIDENT discusses the 2018 elections with President Valdimir Putin of Russia
DONALD NO!

so the usual, right?

don't even feel like listening. I know even the normies aren't buying it

I'm more concerned with the fact that (((They))) are pushing the chosen people against trump and upping up the ante on muh 20 gorrilion now. Can Trump take on the jew this early on in the game?

We all Russian agents now

> fuuuuthy

No thanks, C'Thun.

Reminder that Trump promised he wouldn't cut Social Security, Medicare, or Medicaid-

>“Save Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security without cuts. Have to do it.

June 2015

>“I want to save Social Security. And we’re going to save it without increases. We’re not going to raise the age and it will be just fine.

27 September 2015

>we’re not going to hurt the people who have been paying into Social Security their whole life and then all of a sudden they’re supposed to get less.

Feb 2016

>“And it’s my absolute intention to leave Social Security the way it is. Not increase the age and to leave it as is.”

10 March 2016

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/596338364187602944

Don't you think Diane looks sick?

Goddamn that would be hilarious. I want Trump to give a speech in Russian wearing a ushanka.

Kill yourself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Fundamental American values like immigration

I just want a sweet babushka to make me food..

it goes to show the senate is unimaginably out of touch and is only interested in chasing conspiracy theories to undermine the president and help the globalist corporate agenda take the wheel back

ffs trump needs to take a page from stalins playbook, purge and erase these fuckers

Cyka! That's me crawling out of the sewer.

>slowpoke.jpg

I didn't say anything remotely close to that.

Trump dindu nuffin.
Deporting illegals is not a shoah.

fuck me, you guys start your elections early

>SSO YOUR THELLIN ME THATH THETHES A THCAHCNE THAT THRSSUA COULD BE BEHINTH THITH??

Shills just really came out of nowhere huh

Dahhhhhnalllddd, Can I pwease pway in dah white howse afta you? daaaahhhhhnnnaallddd???? Pwease dahnald you pwomiseddsd

Bear Express is late because of harsh weather conditions. BUT Pacific ice rafts are already completed. We'll be there soon.

Bob Goodlatte - Virginia 6

He "endorsed" Trump but I'm like 99% sure he really doesn't like Trump.

Done. Now what?

FUCK YOU STEPANOVICH, I'm on your side now.
Jesus Christ.
We need to get rid of these idiots, what your secret service did is incomensurable, but what these fuckers are doing right now is worse.

Kek

Right? I was promised a submissive slavic wife. What the fuck is she, Vlad?

So what should we do about Ryan and the Freedumb Caucus?
They are going to try and take Trump down, I can feel it and even if they don't they will be a constant thorn in his side
They all must go

ever since trump entered politics all these distinct characters are appearing left and right like in anime

He called her first yesterday and they all had a chuckle

Why are we under raid now? (Not the catalog, but the general.) Last thread was full of slaves, but many didn't seem like the low-energy bunch we have had recently.

youtube.com/watch?v=ypE4Sc4glZQ
10/10 top quality entertainment. The first ever PsyOp live televised and disguised as a hearing and based on a scripted False Narrative.

Watching these amateurs struggle to twist hashtags into election hacking is just incredible.

CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT RUSSIAN INFLUANCE WITHOUT DOING SOMETHING ABOUT ISRAELI INFLUANCE. SO NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

>tfw doing it for free

Yes

Still no jobs....

We're in april now...

How long until factories will start coming back..?

Someone help before i die of hunger

>They are going to try and take Trump down

What are you talking about? They're doing exactly what their constituents elected them to do.

Reminder a large number of Trump supporters don't give a shit about keeping him honest or accountable.

They just like watching him yell and blame other people for his failures.

>First Ever

About that...

>Loses his cool

Yeah, he didn't lose his cool at all though...

Such simple beauty, wew lad. Is that Putin's mom?

What now?

Shut the fuck up, toothpaste.

express.co.uk/news/politics/785813/European-Union-EU-boss-threatens-break-up-US-retaliation-Trump-Brexit-support
>In an extraordinary speech the EU Commission president said he would push for Ohio and Texas to split from the rest of America if the Republican president does not change his tune and become more supportive of the EU.
It's fucking war.

RELEASE THE FULL INTERVIEW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Damn, and yesterday was so nice without the shills

post yfw there is more connections to a continuous Tony Hawk Pro Skater Lore than there is to the Trump/Russia theories

Can someone tell me what has happened today?

Mike Coffman (R) CO

1. No
2. No (fuck this guy)
3. #NeverTrump
youtube.com/watch?v=dA8Yv2tJQfY

This guy is like John McCain Jr.

Ex-wife.

Jobs are going up right now
and Coal plants are opening
Are you retarded or something?

Let's see what the next month Trump-Putin meeting in Finland will bring us. Some death will happen that's for sure.

Russians