EU could BREAK UP the US

express.co.uk/news/politics/785813/European-Union-EU-boss-threatens-break-up-US-retaliation-Trump-Brexit-support

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3X31FWlCyr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool story.

EU

What is the catalogue and how do I use it?

Pfft there is nothing to break up, there is not nation no USA, it is now just an economic zone where the globe comes to work and bitch about white people being around.

Lol

They really can't, but it's funny they think they could.

>In an extraordinary speech the EU Commission president said he would push for Ohio and Texas to split from the rest of America
Is this man retarded?

god damn these cunts must be so fucking insulated. how can they not get it yet? people are sick of the games politicians play. listen to this cunt my god who can take him seriously

The EU is facing the same crisis the USA faced in 1860

If they let Britain go that means the precedence for leaving whenever they want is acceptable. It means that eventually the EU will fall apart sooner or later, the stage is set that it is okay to leave if you feel like.

Thats why the north forced the south back in through war. Because if they didnt eventually the extreme northeast would go, territories would break off, Powerful cities like NYC may call themselves independent cities etc.

If the EU doesn't force the UK back in they are done for

This.
EU cuck blowhards can't and won't do shit.

Neat, give Trump more reason to give us a cheeky reach around after leaving the EU

SAD! But UK will be split between england and Scotland.

Just fucking nuke Brussels already.

If France gets le pen and you guys leave the EU they are done

wow, there guys really are buttblasted, are they TRYING to drive the US and UK even closer?

Sorry this is causing you shit Burgers, we did say the EU was terrible.

yes he is

>eu wants uk to come back
>uk says no
>merkel gets pissed
>she orders the eu to invade the uk
>yfw operation sealion 2: electric boogaloo

Why is it okay for the entire western worlds globalist left to chime in on each other's national politics but when the right does it they treat it like some threat to national security

We should flood Europe with enough muslims and niggers to start a continent wide civil war while funding/arming right wing groups who would eventually take power.
And unlike this eurocuck's fantasies, we'd succeed in doing so.

> Ohio leaving
Kek
Ohio is probably one of the most patriotic states towards to the concept of America.
Texas there is some assblasted rednecks thinking the south should have won.

If he knew what he was talking about he would say California and honestly europe can have that commiehole.

The funniest part is that a European trying to influence TX to leave will only weaken the TX secession movement.

Topkek. They can't even break up the bunch of mountain jew they're surrounding.

You needn't do anything, the beauty of it all is that the EU is doing it all by themselves by importing millions upon millions of Abduls and Hamadi's right into the heart of Europe. You'd come off as the good guy by funding and setting up right rebel groups to fend off the islamist scourge that's soon to erupt. Those poor Europeans don't even have guns to defend themselves...

Express
Are they mental?
Junkers only made a half assed joke.

Lol Texas maybe (although I'm sure successionist sentiment is relatively low at the moment by Texas standards), but Ohio? Da phuck dis nigga thinkin?

Fuck the eu and fuck german people.
When there's russia, usa and britain on the other side you're doing something immensely stupid.

>Is this man retarded?

You mean Juncker? No, he's just drunk.

Germans on suicide watch

With what guns?

>Germany going out of its way to provoke Europe and the US
>...again

Do these krauts never fucking learn? Are we going to have to push their shit in for the 3rd time in a century?

You forgot russia.

only famous Luxembourger alive, cant stop embarrassing my country

these fucks actually think the EU is equivalent to U.S states.

EU is basically an economic union, they don't share a common language and culture among all states.

We tried that already. Doesn't work. Pic related.

Woops, my redpills are spilling out. Meant this.

who is making these glorious brit/pol/ memes?

He cant even keep the EU together.
His arrogance is being his downfall at this very moment.

Shut up Netherlands and stop stealing Yurop moneys.

>economic union
well at least thats what people voted for and it started out as one
Also this is what we get for having a drunk as EU "leader"

Stop spending all your money on booze and women Spain.
We wont keep funding such a lavish lifestyle.

>stop stealing Yurop moneys
I wont, not our fault that taxes are so high in other eu member states. Someone has to has the lowest taxes.

you delusional fuck. You think russia is on us side. You know nothing about russia.

culture is very similar in all white nations. Differences are mostly of cosmetic nature.

>Stop spending all your money on booze and women Spain
If only
>We wont keep funding such a lavish lifestyle
We no longer recibe Euros. Except for our fucking banks. And I would gladly endorse them not getting saved with national debt.

just follow our example and help us crush the german economy via excessive loans with low interest

But your government help those businesses to have their headquarters there even if legally they can't because they mainly make businesses anywhere else. Basically you are a tax haven.

Get your own house in order, Europe. I have no love for Trump, but threatening us doesn't help you.

this fag sounds like he lost his girlfriend to Chad.

youtube.com/watch?v=3X31FWlCyr4

Laughable

lolno

This

lmao

why is california allowed to stay?

well burgers have to admit that you are tryharding to divide europe for decades

Wait, are you saying that if you left the EU your taxes would go down, hence, increasing your value of life?

This guy gets it. Just because the Danes got in on the Jewry game quicker than the brownies in the EU doesn't mean you should hate em'.

>these fucks actually think the EU is equivalent to U.S states.
This is the saddest part by far.

>refuse to deal with Britain because "nuhuh you leave you get nothing"
>refuse to deal with US because Trump said mean things about them
>refuse to deal with Russia because still butthurt about the cold war
That's right Junker, keep turning away every powerful nation for dumb reasons and see how you're going in ten years.

>culture is very similar in all white nations. Differences are mostly of cosmetic nature.
Nah. There's some general similarities, but I would argue that actual culture is a variant as there are languages spoken among whites as a whole.

You wouldn't pick up a chick in, say, Iceland in the same manner as you would in the US. I mean, in Germany and Sweden, for example, you walk up and ficki ficki. Can't do that in other places.

this, russia is out for russia but that's not my fucking problem, i'm not on that continent.

Texas fag here and I highly doubt this state would do such a thing at this point in time. It seems there has been a noticeable increase in optimism since the transfer of power earlier year, and I think the majority of people here (excluding shit holes like Austin) are fairly happy with the way things are going nationally.

That and also fuck the EU. What an embarrassment.

You've been warned America.

The EU is comin'

I guess we must be doing a pretty shit job at it because Europe is more united now than it ever has been in its entire history

Fucking France and the UK in the same goddamn union for fuck's sake

Without the EU, Spain would in a Top 10 in global economics. Probably very near Italy.

I hope the US and Russia break up the EU. PLEASE DO

This is your problem. You say russia is out for itself like that's a bad thing. But guess what, a nation's government is SUPPOSED to advance that nation's cause even if it's at the expense of other nations. Your country is supposed to work for you and noone else. But you don't get that, and that's why your country is no longer white. Yes Russia is out for themselves, but if there is something to be gained by dealing with them, then you deal with them instead of retreating to your safe space and begging france to nuke them for you while you open your home to shitskins.

But it was always divided for thousands of years, as nature intended.... the EU concept is the equivalent of a sex-change operation, except instead of changing male/female into a different gender this is like forcing 20 different genders into some horrendous chimera of an omni-gender that is completely ineffective at everything and makes your ancestors weep.

Take a hint from people like us who have to deal with the nightmare of multiculturalism from the very beginning.... we are in a state of constant turmoil. This shit doesn't fucking work.

Now that's a spicy red pill.

Gonna need a more specific link tho, went to the one cited and it goes to a ten page pdf for that year

>divide europe
There has never been a unified European identity.
Those who call themselves European have no identity.