DAILY BEST FINLAND THREAD

DAILY BEST FINLAND THREAD

FUCKING PEAT-GAVEL EDITION

This is a thread for everything Finland.

Municipal elections are on April 19th. Vote for Adolf Nigler.

This is for POLITICS, CULTURE, AND CURRENT EVENTS OF SUOMI

Svierge not allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RdX-swN9Tw8
youtube.com/watch?v=o3h6A_uTGrc
finlandtoday.fi/finns-do-not-descend-from-europeans-a-new-study-reveals/
youtube.com/watch?v=vgN0ydtrnbo
ylilauta.org/satunnainen/64856293
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_to_roam#Finland
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love finland

Are Finns mongols or not?

Hello

Best mongolia

Only good country.

youtube.com/watch?v=RdX-swN9Tw8

Funland

>Finland mentioned

At the market place we shall meet.

Finland-Swede hate thread?

I'm gonna vote Christian Democrats guys

POST YOUR MEMES FINBROS!

We will open the tortillas.

Why is Finland so fucked in the head?

We are the memes

youtube.com/watch?v=o3h6A_uTGrc

Evening, Spurdos.

How important are municipal elections? Can I get a quick rundown of your parties?

West Mongolia, Best Mongolia.

Actually, quick question for Finns.

I'm going to Lahti soon (I know it's a hellhole).

What are the Finnish laws on heterosexual anal sex and 1st cousin-on-cousin incest?

Need to know for reasons, serkku.

no, we are a different branch of ancient europeans, but have something like 17% mongol DNA, which is great for our handsome appearance

finlandtoday.fi/finns-do-not-descend-from-europeans-a-new-study-reveals/

Okay, thanks

there are good things, coming from there
pic very related

their boats are sturdy, but with a "scandinavian design" tier finish (which is not even remotely a compliment)

love these people. theres one in my town who hangs condoms on his huge, round glasses and walks around local supermarkets, waving his cock around oldsters
i think theres a sharp increase in red and green candidates. at this point im only just hoping we wont get totally nigged
really bad post

Stop blaming your own failure on others, homo.

There is only 1 rule:

You can do anything to Finnish women, even fisting, but even that will be boring.

>17% mongol DNA

So this is the kinda guy who browses pol and believes everything that's showed down your throat? It's approximately 5% btw, swedes have 3%

I'm not sure who to vote for...

As a traditional conservative, I would vote for Christian Democrats as they probably represent me the best, but on the other hand I'm considering Jussi Halla-aho even though he's not Christian but he's rational and well spoken

what do guis

>17%_mongol_dna

If you ever saw Marju, you would understand.

I haven't found that to be true. The blow job I got behind the sauna last Midsummer's Eve was the most intense one I ever had.

The emails she's been sending me about what I get on my birthday when I'm over there do not sound like they are written by a corpse.

halla-aho is not perfect, but helsinki is a green shithole, need some reaction to the degeneracy

It's frowned upon, but not actually illegal. You can even marry your first cousins, but your family would probably cut all ties with you.

>the eternal traitor

Explain

Not looking to marry her, but if you saw here Track & Field sculpted legs and ass, you totally would too.

the effect of social darwinism in famines and wars
same case for the irish, they're succesfull now even though they were considered ''bad as negros''.

That's because the sauna awakened her inner Finngolian.

>How important are municipal elections?
Not very important. But it's in the middle of the parliamentary election cycle, so it'll give the parties some heads up how they are doing.

>Can I get a quick rundown of your parties?
The kind of parties you'd find in a typical European multi-party democracy. Big parties: centre-left, centre, centre-right. Medium sized parties: nationalist conservative, green. Smaller parties: christian conservative, far-left, ethnic minority party. Bubbling under: two different communist parties, pirates, classical liberals, and fringe shit like a new feminist party.

Gonna vote for the new classical liberal party because I love free markets.

faggot
hi luxemburg
hilarious

We are the real rulers of the world.

Who here pic is voting related

Everyone knows you're just the puppets of the real group behind the Bilderbergs, Rothschilds, Zionists, NWO, UN et al: The Estonians.

hello is this the discussion about BINLAND?? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD BENIS

Yes, I know we are, but we were the real chosen ones. We will take back what is truly ours.

Make the Soome-Viro Khanate great again!

Are the Finns Party /ourguys/?

depends on how their policy changes with the change of leadership. soini betrayed his party and its voters. glad the fat fuck is standing down

>tfw recognizing the letters but feeling like I'm reading moon runes

Can you explain this?

Also, who is 'nigger Hitler'?

redpill me on black hitler and the guy in pic related

Elvish*

youtube.com/watch?v=vgN0ydtrnbo

>Tolkien took an interest in the Finnish mythology of the Kalevala, then became acquainted with the Finnish language, which he found to provide an aesthetically pleasing inspiration for his High-elven language. Many years later, he wrote: "It was like discovering a complete wine-cellar filled with bottles of an amazing wine of a kind and flavour never tasted before. It quite intoxicated me."

NEVER FORGET

The written language is complex, but the spoken language is simple.

It consists of only a few words: Perkele, Vittu, Sauna, Puukko, Peska, Kossu, and PERKELE.

DELET THIS

Heh. It's funny because it's true,

I forgot one last critical word: Jääkiekko.

Lappeenranta here I come :DDDDD

In the House of Sisu, The White Death waits dreaming.

Hyvä lanka

This guy :DD

Did HWNDU move to Finland yet?

>2016
>doesnt smoke cigarettes

Were you an schoolbullied outcast, are you retarded or both?

>b-but smoking kills

So what? Is life a competition of who lives the longest?

>b-but you will get addicted

No you wont if you're not underaged and smoke within limits

>b-but it costs alot of money

No one forces you to buy a pack per day you fucking retard

>kun teet vitun hyvän langan

the question on every anons mind right now is, will finland delivar on dividing the new hwndu fuckery in their own country?????

Awww yeaaah.
Finland = winland

antakaa rahe ;__;
FI68 1751 3500 0167 56

Aika ebin threadi :D

>yolo

ylilauta.org/satunnainen/64856293

Juice Leskinen was fat, autistic drunkard. The songs kyhättiin hastily around a simple simpler chord pattern (Juice barely knew how to play the guitar basics), and the lyrics were invented tissuttelun along with a few supposedly a fun and comfortable clever play on words or letkautus. Popularity would hardly have come around unless Juice would have been a flock of competent musicians constantly repairing the tracks levytettävään condition. Juice of liquor consumed, but the only way to deal with the matter was twisted joke about excessive ryyppäämisestään because he is simply unable to admit posses the problems of life habits relationship. After all, this "Finland's largest rocklyyrikon" is probably the only merit it, how many songs ryyppäämisestä as if he can not write.

FACT: FINNISH PEOPLE ARE THE MOST POWERFUL MEMERS

Stay mad finnjävel :D
t. rantahurri

Where are you, finnbro?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_to_roam#Finland

Pekka might accidentally stumble to shias cabin and might accidentally think someone leaved litter in the woods

Tuli jano heti kun näin kuivan.

God tier

Finland best country.
Try not to fuck up the election.

What does perkele mean? Is it like kurwa?

Some people unironically have slanted eyes and look like snow mongols. Though they are less than 5% here in helsinki, probably more of them up north and in the east. Less than 10% of finns have slanted eyes though.

Look what i found on thrash can :D

It's great to push a whole slice into the coffee mug, and then eat the soggy pullamash.

Seriously. No one else is close to being competition.

If only we could say the same thing about hockey...