Question to russian, china, etc

How can tou write in two differents alphabets ? Have you always two keyboard next to your computer where you are in 4 chan ?

Alt+shift is default windows command for changing keyboard setting alphabet once u enable 2nd one

cдиyфхaкх

dumb fucking nigger.

They flip it over and use the keys on the back.

Kek

The same way the French do it you fucking dumbass

It is very compicated. You'll not understand.

Some languages just have a bilingual keyboard like the pictured Hebrew keyboard.
This doesn't really work for Chinese characters though because there are way too many, I think that they type the sound the word makes and press some button combination that lets them choose the appropriate characters or something like that instead.

I like that huge reserved L enter key. UK and US keyboards have inferior enter keys.

You can type in pinyin or use a multi language key. French keyboard is different (or should be) than an English one.

Bepить изи

>capitalism is so powerful white people ported computers to useless third worlders who dont speak english

This is not politics-related, shithead

My phone's keyboard is dual Russian/English and I simply press a button and the keys flip, I imagine it's the same with physical keyboards, maybe controlled by the ALT key.

What the hell do you work in a comfortable place text google translate and clatter and paste?

>phone
>keyboard
what

He's a russian spy.

Windows comes with dozens if not hundreds of keyboards by default, and more can be downloaded. It takes like 10 seconds to switch to a different keyboard layout.

When I was in Britain we always had that huge Enter key.

You press a button to switch to a different alphabet. I use caps lock.

Nah, when the enter key is big like that you get a small backspace key, which is worse imo

With magic

exactly i hit backspace more than enter

Actually the Enter key is another way around but they still had the larger backspace.

The enter key on UK keyboard is diffident than the one on Russian. Compare them.
Hmm, you're right.