All women should carry and know how to use a 9mm

Load the best rounds and tear their guts out.

Other urls found in this thread:

rabb
blitz.bg/obshtestvo/intervyu/petko-lisichkov-ne-sm-geroy-no-ako-ne-byakh-ubil-rizhata-shchyakh-da-sm-mrtv_news88325.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

id probably get shot by a white woman for calling some shitskin walking in the road a nigger

guns are exclusively for the white man user

So if your mother's working in Chicago and tells you she feels unsafe, what advice do you give her?

or you know, they could just not date niggers

Wow. What a great argument. It's completely changed my outlook on things. You've changed my opinions

>choosing to live surrounded by thousands of 65 IQ members of a violent foreign tribe

>not moving to thousands of places that are 99% + white

>your mom deserves to be ape fodder

Feral animals are always looking for prey. Trust me you dont have to know the animal for them to harm you.

And get shot by hysterical roasties over petty things, who will then claim that they defended themselves against rape?
The solution is for white men take control and don't let shitskins into the country.

or use a .45 like a non faggot

Fuck a .45 I use .357 sig

thats acceptable

Sounds like you are afraid to have your victims armed.

pretty sure i fapped to that pic once.

>not using a 460 rowland kit for your fuddy five

more?

>9mm
You want them to die?

all white non obease non deformed white women

124 grain 9mm sig v crown will blow your guts out your back

>Around Blacks don't Relax.

>implying women can't just use their superior strength and cunning to defeat any male attacker
It's like you've never played a video game before.

>9mm

p239 in 357sig is beast.

Says the Canadian.

Just open carry a 45-90 lever action on your back RDR style. What are they gonna do, tell you to put away your massive firearm?

This is "concealed carriers will accidentally shoot each other in the confusion" tier retardation. Kindly kys

tfw caliber discussion

I have p320

Streaming The Red Pill

Get in here Sup Forumsaks

rabb
.it/r/r216os

Guns aren't as illegal here as in Europe, burger
Yeah, we're more fucked than you guys, but there are plenty of non-restricted guns in .30 or even .50

Your gun laws are marginally less garbage than some European countries.

>Load the best rounds and tear their guts out.

everyone should desu

fuck

what i meant was everyones should carry guns

>calls 9mm the best round
Don't mind me, I'll just be over here watching the show.

>Not using 90 grain 9x25 Dillon ++P++ handloads with tungsten carbide pentrators.
>Not having a pistol round with rifle velocities
>Not penetrating level III rifle plates
>Not being able to engage targets at 600m+

I bet you haven't ever fought a T-800, you gigacuck.

>women carrying firearms
Someone post the "knife hands internally" meme.

Everyone knows the proper weapon against a T800 that wants to rape you is an industrial metal press.

With all the fake rape accusations there are, I really don't see how that could backfire. That said I don't see a better idea

Lol I remember her
Swedish pro-refugee feminist who got raped by a nigger

if you ask me all people should know how to use and carry a gun for protection.
Especially in shitholes like Bulgaria where the police and judicial system is useless as SHIT.
It's infested with low-life filth that carry knives and dont give a fuck if they kill you or not for 20$.
Fuck this shithole country.

How about MEN learn to not rape and kill.

.45 ACP is more comfy to shoot though.

>legalize guns
>get shot by a gypsy

Legislation of guns should happen only in the west. We don't want your average Bulgarian with a gun.

How is bulgaria dangerous lol? Just dont go to gypsy infested areas and there is no danger.

>How about MEN learn to not rape and kill.
In otherwords, not be men.

RWDS?

People don't learn. You're in control.

>gypsy infested = Bulgaria

there is literally nothing wrong into pay a toll after you burn a coal

your pic related burned a coal and payed the toll, nothing wrong with that.

like 1% of the rapes and murderers from mudslimes to white women are to actually innocent woman, all the other had it comming

Get back in the kitchen where it's safe?

1% bullshit.

>femanon here

I was told to puke and smear it all over yourself

Or shit yourself and smear

>never fired a gun

How to stop rape:
>Go home at 11pm
>Don't drink alcohol

This reduces the chance of getting rapped by about 90%, as 80% of rapes involve alcohol consumption and 60% take place outside the individual's residence later than 11pm.

Teach our daughters to avoid the two primary factors and rate at which rapes occur will plummet.

Also, everyone should know how to use fire arms. It is a skill that hopefully you will never need, but when you need it it is crucial to have it.

How about just leave your attacker with a smoking GSW and go about your day.

In prison, I am pretty sure they use canned tuna to the same effect. No one will want to come near the guy who smells like rotten tuna 24/7.

When my wife has a closing shift I am waiting for her in the parking lot with the sig .357

Da fuq

If you didn't think that guns make you safer you're a fucking idiot

>not using a .44 magnum

Step aside manlet.

>not having a background check and numerous tests before giving licenses to shitskins or any skins for that matter
I got attacked numerous times, as well as my girlfriend by bulgarians believe it or not. So yea, there is a problem. Just because you go outside of your apartment once in a month doesn't mean that the world is a fairytale.

>>not having a background check and numerous tests before giving licenses to shitskins or any skins for that matter
what you described is legal in bulgaria

raped and killed, mind you.

Do you actually know our gun laws?
Yeah, they're terrible with the USA as the standard, but if you compare us to the rest of the developed world, we're okay

to an extent.
that doesn't mean that you getting a license doesn't depend on one single individual in the corrupt MVR system. it's not that easy.
And even if you get a license, and shoot someone in self defense you'd still get jailed for at least 10 years for manslaughter.
There is no such thing as "self defense" currently in Bulgaria. Best self defense (and this is coming from a cop friend) is NO DEFENSE. The law is shit.

That takes care of the the other 10% of rapes. If she works out, runs, jogs or does Yoga, she has more than likely been sexually harassed.

Rapists are notorious for attacking joggers and walkers. My wife walks daily and has been approached several times. She now only walks with her coworkers in a group.

Just so to bring you up to speed about the terrible situation in Bulgaria regarding self defense laws.

>be an ex-cop who legally carries a gun
>be on an intersection. you have the priority of the right, so you make a right
>another car takes your advantage claiming you cut him off. gets off his car with his buddies and rushes towards you carrying a knife shouting he'll kill you
>ex-cop warns him not to come any closer. shoots him shortly after that. thug dies
>judges struggle to decide what to do with the ex-cop for nearly 3 years dragging the ex-cop from court to court like a convict
>finally let him on probation with a trial period of a couple of years
I guarantee you if it was a civilian shooting the thug it would've been a serious sentencing.

blitz.bg/obshtestvo/intervyu/petko-lisichkov-ne-sm-geroy-no-ako-ne-byakh-ubil-rizhata-shchyakh-da-sm-mrtv_news88325.html

and this is a common situation for bulgarians, most of them think they are invincible and can beat you the fuck up or even stab you and nothing will or can be done by the law about it.
The law protects everyone, except the law-abiding citizens. It is ridiculous.
Nobody can understand how shit it is until you get into a similar situation, and get fucked by the shitty system that is in Bulgaria.

>>Go home at 11pm
k gramps

Risk mitigation is more important than having fun.
If anything, take the party back to their place and consent to fucking before they lose their ability to.

What's wrong with 9mm? It has a high velocity and most guns chambered in it can hold a lot of rounds.

Story behind bottom picture?

Niggers I bet

Not using 410 shotgun and .45 colt shells

Nothing. especially with the right rounds.

Any of these will do

So, I'm from britistan, how long would it take for me to be able to legally own a gun after moving to America?

5 seconds after becoming a citizen (in the right state)

>woman
>working

We identified the problem.

what states and what % whites?

why a 9mm, why not a 40 atleast?

Women cannot comprehend the responsibility of owning a firearm for the sake of protecting oneself and others around them. This is why women should never leave the house without their husband or male guardian who knows how to protect his property.

/thread

9mm is fine hell .380 is better than nothing. Women can handle the 9mm recoil better than the .40.

Az is the best state for guns all together.

in past women with more submissive personality genes survived better cuz they were under the protection of men more often
well now they die because they want more dominant men

Plenty of women already own guns.

my mother and wife both carry concealed. my woman carries a FN40 compact and 2 extra magazines and my mom carries a S&W hammerless .38 and one speedloader . both a expert shooters

Good. They will not be helpless victims.

That's a poor argument. I'm for women being armed, but the reality of the matter is women will eschew such a right for the most part unless they are influenced and expected to carry by their S/O or father/brothers. Even when it's socially acceptable women have a hoplophobia, an aversion to weaponry that is pronounced and must be worked around and alot of it has to do with a naivety towards the possibility of violence that is indicative of child like thought

For example - you will carry a gun when I'm not around and your at home or out with the kids, I can't be everywhere at once to protect you

what if armed women saw hobo in the night wondering his own business and got really scared cuz he looking creepy in dark and shot him

get the fuck out of chicago

Then it would be her responsibility to assess the situation and not be a trigger happy hag.

vic morrow death scene
The fuck.

Canada is probably better off than the two worst ban states with the caveat that Canadians generally cannot carry.
But it's a caveat - a Canadian who wants to carry illegally would be best served getting a Armed Guard license over there and is less likely to be caught carrying then a ban state.
No banned feature requirement really. Wierd barrel length requirements for shotguns and pistols.

Compare and contrast being forced to illegally carry in Canada (I think they can still legally keep a gun in their car though), vs. ban states like NY and Cali where it's impossible to get a CCW.

In NY it's rare you are getting a "CARRY" authorization on your Pistol Permit at first unless you live in a handful of truly good upstate counties. Usually you start restricted and have to appeal at a later date.
If you are caught carrying (outside of travel to and fro a shooting function) or caught armed in NYC you lose your permit and all of your handguns.
In Cali it's basically a handful of counties that grant carry as well - and cali banned (unloaded) open carry

Hey guys! I found the feminist!

>Bringing a 9mm to a nuclear fight

Canada doesn't restrict rifle calibers over .50 (12.7mm) meaning 20mm's and other anti tank rifles are legal to purchase without the DD crap the US has.
The biggest problem is Canada generally bans carry outside of armed guards/police/military and government personnel.
But it's also probably 100x easier to get away with CCW'ing illegally in Canada than in a US ban state - for example they can technically carry while hunting

my moms old school and ive had to slap my wife back serveral times neither are helpless.

If you are a legal resident?
>a legalized non-citizen cannot purchase a firearm from a federally licensed firerams dealer unless they have been a resident of their state for 90 days.
It also varies with state law.
Some FFL's will downright refuse without you possesing a drivers license.
You can still acquire a firearm from a private sale, provided you supply identification. Some sellers may not be comfortable selling to you.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160