European Country’s Top Import and Export Partner

Cucked

moverdb.com/europe-export-import/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

European Country’s Top Export Partner

Cucked again

What exactly is Norway importing from Sweden? Rapists?

What does Germany buy from the Netherlands?

Cannabis

Everything

They kind of are just another province of Germany, so it's more of a delivering than selling

Half of everything Sweden is Importing from Germany

Because German and Belgian hoes can't resist BIG DUTCH COCK

Probably metals from northern swedish mines.

Its understandable why Germans shill for the EU so much if the Euro is ever discontinued and everyone went back to their old currencies the German economy would be in for such a shock.

what are you talking about? they are that good because of their Übermensch genes

Estonia, we are disappointed.

Europe imports from Germany and Europe exports to Germany
everyone would suffer if the Euro would be dissolve

Just like all European countries including the UK will suffer from Brexit

>Turkey's top export partner is germany
gee I wonder what they export

>That Syria-Saudi connection
For fuck sakes.. why cant america just unfriend Saudistan from their fucking list?

oh shit im half dutch and i look like that, i thought it was becuase im italian

LOL

including pic related

Germany's GDP is 50% export

Germans rely on low costs (like intended by Schroeder's reforms)

Entire Western Europe depends on public and private debt

Once China's real estate bubble pops, then all is lost. Germany should buy gold for all that money they have for now

Sure they have a very strong economy and work ethic but the euro is kept artificially low by the Mediterranean and the eastern European economies, a low currency increases exports.
>everyone would suffer if the Euro would be dissolve
In the short term maybe but you can't say that the youth unemployment in the Mediterranean caused by different strength economies in the same currency is good for Europe, the fact that stronger members have to subsidise all of the weaker one shows that.

Can you say "German reich through other means"?

youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU

GESCHWÄRZT

Tell me again how Germany isn't the only benificiary of the EU?

>Portugal
Why is this so adorable and cute?

Destroy the EU, destroy Gaymany. Got it.

Doubt it. We were the biggest economy before the euro. Shit would get just really cheap because our currency would be the strongest. We would shop in all of europe, companies, infrastructure you name it. We would produce cheaply in other european nations as we do now. We would remain the biggest economy in europe by far.

If shit hits the fan we simply drop the currency and give work an actual value and reform the currency.

They sell us their surplus swamp water in small red packages.

>Latvia's top import and export partner is Lithuania
>Lithuania's top import and export partner is Russia

>Estonia's top import is finland while export is Sweden
>both Sweden and Finland have mody imports and exports with Germany

Why are we in the Balts?
If Latvia mainly deals with Lithuania while Lithuania mainly deals with Russia, does that mean Latvia deals with Russia?
Are we, Estonians, dealing with Germany if our partners are the ones dealing mostly with Germany?

Really makes my noggin joggin'

Your export will drop.

you cant drop, because debts in euro are held by your companies and elite, they will rather use germans in bioreactor than lose money

They wont lose money, they will just get different money.

they will lose money, because debts cant be payed.

exchange of money will not work

They money wont be worth jack, so they better take the other.

nothing, netherland is just a port where goods from outside arrive in europe for Germany. It's just transit.

>Germany should buy gold for all that money they have for now

How much more do we need? We already have the second largest gold reserves...

debts cant be paid, otherwise they would have been already paid, because they slow down demand, currency exchange will not work

so they will simply lose money because war is unrealistic

We should increase the wages in our country so that the other EU countries will be competitive again

You really don't understand the German economy setup. It is basically created to restart. Beside it can withstand global economy crisis.

Furniture, probably. This shitty furniture is a big problem. They want to cuck us all with it.

Your entire economic power revolves around exporting industrial goods, if the EU is dissolved countries like Italy, Japan and at a lesser scale France would be extremely fast back in the game.

The only reason Mario didn't leave already is because they know that they aren't big enough to make the thing explode and so they would be excluded while the EU would remain your captive market.

Thanks Lithuania

Who is that manlet? Lmao i thought dutch people were suppose to be tall.

That's a gallic user.

> Most pro-EU countries are France and Germany
> Only Germany benefits from it

I really wonder if French are literal cuckolds now. Wtf happened to France of 18-20th century where you tried to conquer Europe or just left NATO because of national indipendence even though USSR was at the gates of Central Europe.

It means we are closer to an Iberian union.

was being ironic, I agree with you

delete this

And we make profit (tax) on everything that enters or leaves.

>>We were the Jews all along.

shitty watery vegetables

Do you even know how the economy works?

Reminder that Germany is still an occupied country under the USA. Therefore the EU is just the 51st, or even the 53rd US state.

The euro is undervalued for wealthy EU members (especially Germany) thus boosting their exports. Germany has a huge trading surplus thanks to that.

Meanwhile, Southern European countries have an overvalued currency and since they can't devalue, they can't relaunch their economy and deleverage it.

Greece is literally subsidizing the German economy.

We just deliver everything to Germany and let them do the dispatch. Easier that way.

i wish german bf would slap my face with his aryan cock

Can't be proud of this considering germans will be a minority in their own country in 100 years. Maybe less.

I need to find a wife and fuck off to somewhere still not nigger and/or muslimsinfsted (fuck off america)

Well good that Trumps considers to withdraw the military presence in Germany.

GERMANY!GERMANY!

Nato bases are not Us owned moron. actually you contribute to 25% of the budget only.

How does Russia export the most to the Netherlands? We have our own gas.

Everything in Europe goes through our ports and we are (even though our country is fucking small; about the size of Maryland) one of the largest agriculture producers in the world.

Foodstuffs mostly. Tomatoes, strawberries, cheese, beer...

France needs to step up thier game

We give you FIRST currency and you give us real goods. I see no problem.

Yeah industry has been going to shit since 2007. We do better on finance though... Sad thing if you ask me.

Optic illusion, the girls are 6'5"

Shouldn't CHINA fill up the whole world.
Like you will find more made in China things in your house than made in UK or Germany

The thing is, that the most of the China's exports is plastic crap.

It helps to be by far the largest country in Europe, does it not?

Alsol this map would much better if it did not have flags on it, but colors.

This is why we're getting out of this shit arrangement.

Pretty sure Venice bought your country at one point. It's a coincidence.

French sovereignity slowly died after with De Gaulles and ultimately vanished with Sarkozy, the country became exponentially atlantist with Washington placing its pawns via the French American Foundation (check the Young Leaders list) and the CIA.

Until the mid 00s we were still leading the foreign policy of the continent but we were arguably good team player and the french-german couple was pretty balanced (see the Schröder/Chirac years).
Then Merkel arrived and people already felt that she was much different.

The submission to Germany happened after crisis of 2008, the germans were the only one left untouched by the event and so pretty much everyone turned to them to bring some order in the mess, the illusion of France being an equal remained a bit with Sarkozy agitating himself everywhere but Moma was already giving the order.
Then Hollande happened in 2012 and since he is pussy with no spine and 0 charisma nor courage, Merkel stopped pretending to care about the apperances and went taking the decision 100% uniltarerally.

Only thing we have on the continent is the military hegemony and the nukes but it doesn't really matter with the americans bases around.
The fact that all other latin countries are all in deep shit while Germany satellites like Netherlands, Poland, Hungary and Austria are doing okay (if not great) is reinforcing the problem of influence.
An healthy Italy or Spain would change everything but in the meantime we are alone, not doing very well ourselves.

>How much more do we need?
Idk but the currency right now is fake and you should transform into real property

but how will your exporters do then though? As I wrote, Schroeder's intention was to stop salaries from rising to make exporters more competitive. In economy books Germany is sometimes accused of being a too open economy and having too few services

in reality it means that prices are cheaper there

this.
Rotterdam, the biggest port in the world. at the mouth of the river Rhine that runs all along west germany.
And of course dutch tax it

Wow Portugal has been Manoled to the max, now siesta!!

you arent called waterjews for no reason.
look it up, there were alot of jews who migrated there.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

h-hitler?

feels good to be cucked by people who are better than us dæsu, getting cucked by germans or russians must feel bad

>China encroaching from the East and South

Growing larger intensifies.

Well desu its simple economics to understand why they all buy from germany and why their economy is down the shitter and why the ECB prints 2 mrd euro per day...

Problem is every one here is too stupid and feels too safe to think for himself or question anything concerning this bs but meh, when it all crashes we will blame it on the states with weak economies and keep on celebrating MUH NUMERAL BIP

Big Dutch cock.

No-one can resist.

that cant be real

Oh but it is, the Japs where ours

CHINA GREATEST ALLY

Japs still can't resist BDC.
They want to be us.

Forgot pic

Being in a monetary union artificially suppresses the value of your currency. As a net exporter If you had your own currency it would increase in value - making your exports more expensive. The euro allows German industry to be competitive.

Considering your already essentially loaning S.European countries money to buy your exports and inviting scores of new people who will only be a burden whilst your productive population is in decline you're in a fairly precarious position.

kek

mfw

I don't get why people don't understand this, we were paid to stop producing here.

German invasion

I don't know if electricity is taken into account as well?

Please be honest, how often do you meet hot blondes in the midwest?

>They want to be us.
Really, huh?
Note to self: Start a Frikandel shop in japan.

>Slavs and Azerbaijan
What the fuck

The Balkanshits are just making our cars, and I guess we import oil and gas from Azerbaijan