Did Sup Forums serve in their nations army?

Did Sup Forums serve in their nations army?

Navy.

Yes, mandatory basic military service.
Was ok.

Army Rangers for 2 years.

No, my religion prevents me from killing on demand

I refuse to fight for israel

> Fight for Israel goy

lel

Every Finnish man has served in the army.

We don't have an army. So no.

no, im not gay and I have big plans for the future, army would be just a waste of time

Yes I do

I was turned down, failed psych because of depression :/

No.

fuck ya, they taught me a language for free and they're going to pay for my college. I spent 2 years in training that gives college credits for my 3 and a half year contract

Yessss good goyim, die for Isreal

Thought it was required to post here?

yes
us army

i want to but im a wheezy jimmy with asthma

Yes 11B

Lucky guy, I finished school after they abolished mandatory service and I was to much of a lazy ass to go on my own will. Recently finished university and I will try to go to the Gebirgsjägern for a year or more.

No because my nation is shit and dont deserve my effort.

Swedish army tanger? Where your rifles painted purple amd resembled migrant penis's?lol,2 yearas only? Wdid you get injured with llock jaw so they kicked you out early?

I was in the civilian defense force. Git gud plebz

Marine Corps, 0811.

You should be happy instead, they pay more now that you are a volunteer.
Also chances are good you will actually have stuff to do because they are short on personal.
When I was still a conscript almost every regular member of my unit was in Afghanistan, so it was basically just us conscripts and a few ncos and officers doing logistics.

What the fuck happened there?

Was a muslim sighted?

Navy 10 years.

hawt

>There are faggots who helped destablize Iraq in this thread right now

Waiting to go to basic training

Yyyyyep.

i was dismissed, but i worked at the police tho. Somehow i think its riskier working in the police in rio.

No. Fuck NATO.

This is a shock...

Nope

Why would I join the globalist mercenary forces?

Iraq is destabilized by design: kurds, arabs, shia, sunni and they have nothing to say to each other

>der will ernsthaft Gebirge jagen
Dummanon, du.

dis

No, but wish I would have.
It's been non mandatory since 2006, because NATO and its retarded policy.

Went straight to uni instead.

I was too scared to join the military. So I joined the Air Force instead.

Some of the back nines on the base can be very stressful though.

how can you avoid it in israel. I thought that even woman serve there.

That disgusting interracial gay cuckfest.

Im joining the marines in a couple of months.

They're green actually, based of the FN FNC assault rifle. Did one year of conscription and another year as a Sergeant. I quit because even tho I loved it the pay was shit.

How about you? Any service other than the memewar?

radiation training. I am part of the group that will deal with nuclear fallout. Tbh we are not prepared

Yes

I am a qualified but pirate now. I trained so hard I got HIV.

Probably a genetic abomination.

Pretty easy, you fake psych problems, worst case scenario you sit in army jail for a little bit. I just brought a letter from my therapist listing my problems.

Yes. I was a Captain when I got out, but that was 2005.

Its crazy to see all the guys in my year group getting battalion and brigade commands nowadays.

Didnt know the Air Force owned any carriers.

>63▶
> (OP)
>Im joining the marines in a couple of months.
might kek protect you.

No, my country isn't involved in any conflicts worth fighting over. The real war is the culture war.

I have two hospitalizations on my record over an hero attempts

This was almost two years ago now, my mental health has significantly improved since and I'm in no way suicidal either, is my record stilll gonna be a problem is I want to enlist?

1. say oy vey i am student of holy book, very charedi no no cant carry weapon
2. you dont have to serve

>tyrell

Yes.

You're the ultimate untermensch, congratulations.

I would never defend this shithole

>blackface

Racist

>Sweden
>no non-whites

FAKE

Take it as free militia training then for the upcoming racewar

Nah, I've had a perfect score physically and they wanted me to enlist into a fighting role.
Yup. I'm very sorry about this stupid decision.

I got agent oranged. still had fun though banged alot of chicks in Alabama.

people do that in brazil too. I was dismissed because people here are so poor, if they willingly say they want to serve the army go are higher in the queue. since i was in the uni partying hard and havy daily pussy i said i didnt want to and added i was smoking pot on the regular basis. They let me go with no observation on my army registry, If a war is up i might be called tho.

Personal improvement
Military tradition in your family
Good to bridge time between e.g. education and job
And if you're a bit lucky you'll find cool unique experiences and great sodality within your unit

Just a few reasons why I and other people I know joined or will join. I feel like a mandatory military service at age of 18 turns the pussys "men" are today into somewhat disciplined men. Also shows them they aren't the fucking center of the world.

Navy 9 years

35P

Based Intel reporting in

Isn't orthodox jew enough of an excuse?

hell yeah it is, any history of that kind of thing seriously puts a stop on any enlistment

I actually kind of wanted to join
, but i was undesirable since i was physically unfit and i have aspergers so i wasn't allowed in

welp

Or maybe he just has legitimate mental health issues.

*if I want to enlist

Dude I remember going to the airforce DFAC on bagram after 12 months on a FOB in the mountains, They said I could have steak and crabs legs but not a double serving of steak...Fuck I still have nightmares

So do you jews constantly try and outjew each other

You're fucked Pvt. Pyle

No, but I worked making stuff for the military. Biggest employer around here is a defense contractor.

I'm a supply tech in all the military branches (Navy, Air Force, Army)

Pretty comfy job and you get some great disposable income after a contract

>implying skitskins serve in the military to any significant degree
They hate this country.

It'd make him even more untermensch

Sup Forums flyers come standard with every DD214

Medic. US Army. Hon. discharged. Would rather have served in the Wehrmacht.

Oh yeah, if you say that you're doing hard drugs you can skip service here as well.
Yeah, forgot about that. Fucking leeches.

yes

This :D

Welp i fucked up then.

I do regret being like that in the past but I was going through a really rough chapter in my life

Since when does Sweden have an army

Unironically yes.

Sorry about that, man. Are people in the armed forces more redpilled about Sweden's situation?

Where do the ex soldiers meet?
/k/?

Jesus christ man. I answered 50% of the question wrong on purpose and pretended to be blind on my right eye and they still wanted me. How defective are you man

Yes. I was the top sniper in the Navy Seals with over 300 confirmed kills.

What makes you think you're in the clear? Lots, and I mean LOTS of mental illnesses can manifest themselves at any given period throughout your life. It's easy to idolize yourself from the perspective of someone who is in the clear, but don't be deluded into thinking this can't ever happen to you.

Might join the navy but I have a marijuana misdemeanor

Army

You think mudslimes are going to fight for the benefits they receive?

>HAHAHA well memed friend

I cant on account of really shitty hearing and eyesight, but if my country calls for me to shoot sandniggers with a .50 cal then god damnit take me

No

I've had more important things to do than serve a corrupt government of kikes and commies

like a real job.

At one point we had the 3rd biggest airforce (in the west) before the left dismantled it. Conscription has been mandatory sine 1901.
The tactic is hedgehog-defence. Basically we're forest/tundra talibans.

5 years (including burgers wars).