Why haven't U.S. Americans adapted the poutine countrywide?

Why haven't U.S. Americans adapted the poutine countrywide?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheese_curd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>US Americans

We're just called Americans.

I live in Quebec
don't you dare take my squeaky cheese

Because gravy fries are better.

>squeaky cheese

my gf says this all them time.

so is that cottage cheese? i need a cheese curds redpdil

Cus it probably tastes like shit.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheese_curd

Looks delicious desu senpai

It tastes awesome you fucking potato nigger.
Day of the peeler is coming

Were fat enough man come on

If a good is too disgusting and greasy even for Amerilards, you really shouldn't be eating it

it is fucking delicious. But it's so fucking unhealthy, I usually only eat it once a year

Food

I think they did on the last election

is the taste anything like feta cheese?

Did I ask u u maple fuck

Have some poutine and you'll be singing a different tune.

There really isn't a taste to it.

I love poutine.

> be me
> skiing at revelstoke
> nice dump of snow, ripping north bowl all morning
> grab a nice bowl of poutine
> feel an orgasmic feeling in my stomach
> can feel nutrients restored to body
> feels good

Poutine is the white man's fuel up.

Checked

We have plenty of leaf fuel in NH

only one country is important enough to be called AMERICA and filled with AMERICANS.

also we have animal style fries in commiefornia, im sure other regions also smother their fries in something.

Because poutine is ass if you don't have fresh cheese curds, and not everywhere in the US has that available, and there's not enough market or value to make it worth expedited shipping of cheese curds countrywide.

not cold enough. we'd be dying from the beetus, CPOD, and heart disease in even greater numbers than we already are, dumbshit
i agree that it's dericious, but it's like putting gravy in your dog's food despite his already looking like a goddamn sausage

Cheese curds are pretty mild tasting actually. Not even as distinct as cheddar. Not salty like feta. Good and chewy.

never understood the poutine thing, then again I don't like French fries

st albert's cheese curds are dank af tho

I live in St. Albert what fucking cheese curds are you talking about.

Poutine is almost as disgusting as all the greasy bbq your fat southern neighbor eats

poutine didn't even originate in canada. It didn't show up there until the 1950s
it had been a staple in new york as diner fair going back to at least the 30s. We just never gave a name to it because it's cheese fries with gravy, it doesn't need a name like it's some elaborate dish.

just accept the fact that some canadians went to new york for a trip and stumbled upon it in a diner and then brought it back to canada

go back to your clam juice and ketchup chips

>when they live in their natural habitat, sure
wtf is wrong with you, canada
we like it
we just can't handle it unless we're subjected to

thats pretty cool. if i ever make it to canada i'll have to try it. is it a regional thing?

Same dude. Never thought Id see another here

Muslim food isn't big in the US

sage ~

I thought Poutin was already the overlord of the White House? Didn't he get Trump elected with cyber warfare?

Only one country is stupid/ignorant enough you mean.

China doesn't call themselves Asia and England don't call themselves Europe.

United States of America were too stupid to think of an actual name for their country so they shortened it. What about Freedomland and you can be called Freemen and Freewomen. That should fit your ego nicely.

>it had been a staple in new york as diner fair going back to at least the 30s

source?

The cheese and the gravy is just extra bother. And most people eat fries with their burger, they don't want it as a meal in itself. You know, there's a reason we're called "Burgers" 'round here?

Great town, aging population. I used to hate this place before I got redpilled but now I never want to leave. Housing is just so expensive but I can't stand the Muslims in Edmonton so I will make it work.

Because anglos decided to appropriate it and changed all the delicious normal ingredients and fried manners for mushrooms, peas , low tier cheese and unknown sauce . I found some in Vermont that were pretty good tho.

>United States of America were too stupid to think of an actual name
>United States of America
that's the name

you're just mad because your section of the continent is an even bigger waste land than mexico has, and we have all the nice parts

its not just cheese fries with gravy though

real poutine is made with cheese curds which is different than just cheese

Chili cheese fries > carne asada fries (nachos but with fries instead of chips) >>>fries with ketchup >>>>>>animal style fries > poutine

we are the one country in the entire hemisphere that matters, stop whining you little insignificant canadian leaf.

No, cheese curds taste like slightly more salty mozerella

That looks good, I'd love that with a side of double cheeseburger. I'm sure up in Wisconsin or some shit, they got a mean recipe. Those cheese bastards know how to make calories.

look up mexicos full name.

people shorten things to make thme easier to say, even country names.

were the "united states of america" but were not gonna call the people of the US "USians" or "unitedians" or something stupid, thus we go with the only things that sound right and make sense: America and Americans.

its not godamned rocket science

Its everywhere, but as much as i hate the frogs, quebec has the best curds. Previous user called it squeaky cheese - if theyre good curds theyll literally squeak against your teeth when you bite em

curds are cheese

Poutine is pretty fucking easy to make at home. When we were younger they would make us make these meme sticks where you would have a stick and you would roll it on maple syrup outside on this ice stuff - so basically maple syrup on a stick. Really good.

I don't understand how people can stand feta cheese. Disgusting.

Actually we have the most naturally beautiful land on the continent, the on they thing that competes is Alaska.

You faggots want our resources and our government is too stupid to take advantage.

United States of AMERICA
AMERICANS
CANADA CANADIANS
MEXICO MEXICANS

Leaf, I've tried to make it on many different occasions. But, as a Floridan I found that trying to obtain the fabled "cheese curds" under the Mason Dixon Line is on the level of obtaining some kind of eldritch knowledge. Also, isn't the Canadian brown gravy different from our gravy?

Wisconsinite here, we got tons of poutine, I make it from scratch with cheese curds from the dairy farm in town and it's just right, Quebecois know their shit

This.

Yeah well one of your presidents should have proposed a real name at some point. Too bad the south lost cause you faggots had potential.

No, more like mozzarella curd.

Because your culture, race and cuisine are all inferior. Your loathsome people and your disgusting food will never spread out of your cultureless frozen shithole. In fact, other people are already replacing you everywhere.

Soon we won't have to hear about your retarded chili fries or whatever ever again because you'll be extinct. Hopefully your low-quality high-ignorance posts will disappear as well.

I fucking hate leafs so much

Stop complaining about high taxes, you have tons of wasteful social programs to blame for that

Stop complaining about your currency, blame your faggot prime ministers for selling all your gold

Stop complaining about the Chinese buying all your real estate

Stop complaining about Americans, we will always be more relevant than you

there's a guy in my town who has started selling poutine out of a van. Calls himself 'Paddy's Poutine'. I haven't tried it yet because, well you know.

www.deliveroo.ie/Paddys-Poutine/Galway

the south lost when it didnt get outside support like it expected.

that and slavery was going to only make us lose support, not gain any.

the southern elite also expected more of Appalachia to offer support, despite them constantly treating them like trash.

the confederacy needed to win through politics more then military, and they made way too many mistakes to win.

also yes, i can see how our names annoying but its honestly just not that big a deal in the scheme of things.

We don't need more sources of heart disease. Fucking leaf...You know Walmart is starting to buy double wide jazzy scooters? 'Merica has a problem man. I do not want to hit my midlife crisis buy a Porsche age and NOT have hot, thin, young bitches to cum on. I refuse to cum on fat chicks. Refuse.