Make documentary about Pit Bulls

>Make documentary about Pit Bulls
>Get mauled to death by pit bull during interview

Pit Dindus will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0c1jFmYnzCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Pit Dindus
Literally this. My neighbor has two pitbulls that started mauling each other a couple months ago. She can pounding on my door. I thought she was being raped; all covered in blood. Then she started screaming "my babies! HELP MY BABIES!" I ran out to try and stop what I thought was an attempted murder or kidnapping. Run to her place and see the two dogs killing each other. She tells me I have to stop them, frantic. I tell her wtf! I can't just jump in between too pitbulls trying to kill each other, I'll get killed! She yells "I DON'T CARE, THEY'RE MY BABIES STOP THEM!"

rest of the story is irrelevant.

still has the pitbulls.

You should have said
She said save them save them
And I whispered ..no..

Damn. Missed opportunity.

kek

that is pretty fucking shitty....need a video of this...
I've been around pit bulls for quite awhile and I know that they are more stupid than anything. I feel that any dog can be just as aggressive and shitty as a pit, but pits get more rep for being aggressive because many are bred and raised for it.

>I feel that any dog can be just as aggressive and shitty as a pit
I found one, guys!

You should've shot the one that looked like it was losing.

>You should've shot the one that looked like it was losing.
Bitch would have had my put in prison.

"Pit bulls make up only 6% of the dog population, but they're responsible for 68% of dog attacks and 52% of dog-related deaths since 1982, according to research compiled by Merritt Clifton, editor of Animals 24-7, an animal-news organization that focuses on humane work and animal-cruelty prevention."

>dindu nuffin

yes and I also said that they are stupid and bred for fighting. It is in there blood to be vicious, and the stupidity of the creatures only promotes acts of violence.

kek

I literally stop visiting friends because they got pit/rottweiler mutt or some other murder dog

>he a good boy
>killed all their cats and their other dog
>chew through the fence and attacked people
>HE. GOOD. BOY.

Every single one should be euthanised with a bullet into the brain
And their dog too

#notallpitbulls
#dogofpeace

>yfw 13% of the canine population commits over 50% of the crime

not a pitbull.
It was a staffordshire bull terrier.
they tend to be really friendly they just want to kill other dogs and small squeaky children

when is this documentary going to be shown? hopefully in hi-def slo-mo.

If you want to get rid of the pit bulls we'll have to get rid of all the niggers at the same time.

No compromising here.

>I tell her wtf! I can't just jump in between too pitbulls trying to kill each other, I'll get killed!
>She yells "I DON'T CARE"

Humanity has degenerated to a dismal state and the only solution is wholesale death and destruction.

my staffy is a pathetic little coward Tbh, tries to run away when other dogs go near him and is always whining at me for stuff.

see
I am just playing devils advocate. I have experienced first hand a fighting pit kill my wife's dog. I have seen the mental issues of some pits, but I have also seen perfectly sane ones. I know that the issue isn't just black and white though.

I seriously think omnicide is the only solution at this point, too bad nobody under god level has the capacity to perform this.

>yfw the pro Pit Dindus unironically call their detractors speciesist

>rest of the story is irrelevant.
>still has the pitbulls.

Well obviously the rest of the story is relevant since you said

> see the two dogs killing each other

So what the fuck happened then, they obviously didn't die.

As an aside dog fights are not unusual, especially if you have dominant dogs anywhere in the pecking order. My neighbours bred retrievers and they too would fight, the best lineage female was a horrendous bitch that would routinely chomp down on her lessers if given half a chance.

This wasn't playful either, the other dogs would require vet trips to close wounds. Her favourite punching bag looked like she had freckles from the scars she'd gotten from repeated bites across her snout.

Worst incident was when another dominant female was brought in there for some reason and they got into a fight over hierarchy and locked onto each other and would not let go.

These are sweet dogs. Their owners aren't incompetent, they train winning show and agility dogs.

People just have no understanding of the primal switch that sits in (some) of dog brains. Your pet could be eating someone's face off on a bad day and you'll stand there too saying "I don't understaaaaand".

youtube.com/watch?v=0c1jFmYnzCk

Jesus Christ did they not euthanize it afterwards?

>women
>dominant enough to have pitbulls

People are the problem here. Pits are obviously a tool, and certain people shouldn't have chainsaws.

This is why I hate it when people don't have their dog on a leash. They may be the most behaved dog in the world but they are still animals that can flip their shit. its not just about protecting other people or animals, but also protecting your own dog.

I love pitbulls
I would never own them as they are violent fucks
I love that wiggers ect own them

>68% of attacks

No. I get bit by small dogs all the time. This doesn't get reported.
Yes pits are dangerous. So are guns. Now hippity hoppity off my propperty you fucking commie.

Fag

Pitbulls are a lot like blacks

>breed dog to be genetically pre-disposed to murder
>claim that he a good boy and wont do nuffin

Pitbull owners, time to stand in front of a train

Pets are pests, plain and simple

If rats came into your home, you wouldnt give them names and food

Dogs, cats, any fucking animal is fucking disgusting. Moneysink, smell bad, and are dirty dumb animals

Our cat just pissed all over my new shoes, because she is an autistic glue eating piece of shit. "No user, dindu nuffin, dont be angry" They meow all day for attention and food, and make you miserable THEY GIVE NOTHING IN RETURN

Muh nuclear family 50s ideal, every family needs a dog and cat, don't be so negative! Then they treat these vermin like they were people. "She responds to me and snuggles nad let me pet them" Yeah, fucking humans do that too, you fuck, they actually love you, animals are incapable of emotion. Makes me sick to my stomach. If all animals died overnight I'd pop a champagne.

If you don't need a dog for work or if you have a cat for anything other hunting mice on a farm - kill yourself. I sure wish I was dead sometimes

Chihuahuas are one of the most aggressive dog breeds. little shits...

>humans actually love you

oh, user...

no you're not, you're being an intentionally obtuse faggot. the only other dogs with jaw strength comparable to pits aren't 5% as prone to chimping out

I honestly think the problem is pet culture. Every dumbass ghetto diabetes ridden single mom wants a dog to lock in a room somewhere and bring out for show, or as a pillow. This is dumb. Dogs were bread as tool, they need proper care and management, especially breeds like pitbulls. It needs to KNOW that you are the alfa beyond a shadow of a doupt. They are in my opinion a walking gun.

Spotted the Chinese proxy.

This is the worst part of the story, why the fuck would you not put it down? It killed two people according to the article. Fucking what is wrong with Britain.

I have a neighbor that takes his he'll beast on walks dragging a heavy ass chain. I always make it a point to turn the other way when I see them and he scoffs or snickers

It didnt bite him, just gave the guy a bad scare. They knew him so didnt press charges.

What the fuck

I had a 5000 medical bill for a small dog I got for free that bit my lip off. ;-;

White british culture caused him to lash out violently, its not his fault.

Mexican dogglets are aggressive fucks

Pottery

Top fucking kek

jesus christ man...holy fuck.

I agree. Even with smaller dogs that are completely safe I think it's a courtesy to other people to show they're leashed.

In a way it's security theatre, if you've ever seen a smaller person try to hold back a strong dog, but it's a nice gesture.

>Pets are pests, plain and simple
> any fucking animal is fucking disgusting

While I'll easily admit the problems with pets are large and downplayed by people in general, you're nuts.

> THEY GIVE NOTHING IN RETURN

Affection and joy, not counting benefits like pest control, guarding or even trained service animals.

>I sure wish I was dead sometimes

Animal hate and suicidal tendencies, yeah it sure sounds like eastern europe. I wonder if you're fully human sometimes. Maybe the gyppo genes are more widespread than we thought.

>lives in columbia
>wants everyone everywhere to die
Maybe get off the shit end of the rock and say that again.

Non-white detected.

>t. Abu Bakar al-Hungary

Should have got the waterhose on them. We used to have bull mastiffs. When they were puppies they would play fight, one would get annoyed, and they'd start fighting. It was fairly light fighting, typical of most puppies, but they're such big dogs that they'd draw blood. Once they got older, they stopped fighting.

Actually we are doing it already.
If scant few decades ocean acidification will kill off phytoplankton, resulting in gradual decrease of oxygen levels. Some other macroorganisms will persevere, but we are too big for that.
Equatorial areas will be hit first, and dindus will flood the rest of the world.

Fucking thing was like 5 pounds... little bitch.

truly they are the niggers of the dog kingdom

you obviously don't know what it means to play devil's advocate. Your fact is a nice little tidbit, but it doesn't go against anything that I've said. Shit most of what I am saying is against Pits.

Animals are fucking shit for the most part, including humans. I eat work animals and pet animals just to spite them and also because people looking for dog is funny. Haha fuk u boi I eat Rocco, I shit him out into toilet!

Viva la Raza

Nigga, kids are a huge moneysink too. I'm pro-abortion, as it says in the Good Book
>suffer not a mutant to live

Top Kek.

dogs are reflections of their owner

the dog of the decade is the most dangerous because its the one niggers choose to breed and abuse

it was the exact same with the german shepherd in the 80s, and the rottweiler in the 90s

youre honestly autistic if youre too dumb to realize this and think that one specific breed just turns randomly aggressive every 10 years

every one of these 'evil' pit bull attacks has had an abused past
same with every single dog

A pro K-9 trainer told me once that a dog is a gun that pulls its own trigger. I believe it's the truth.

I think youre right. We should be looking at who is owning all these pitbulls because i only ever see blacks and washed up whores with them.

Chinese people are disgusting.

He a good dog, he dindu nuffing. Free my nigga vicious.
That headline never fails to put a smile on my face.

this is literally like nigger crime stats holy fuck literally the dindu of dogs

Sorry about your autism.

Well, you shouldn't have went to Canada user. Also you don't kiss the dog whores.

you're not wrong but when was the last time you heard about a dog -- other than a pit -- that ate a baby?

most people shouldn't own large dogs and pitbulls shouldn't continue being bred due to the traits they're bred for

i've been around friendly pitbulls and ones that weren't, so it is the individual dog to an extent so i'm not one of those people who thinks they should all be put down

I groom dogs and we get pits for baths quite a bit. Only ever had to muzzle one.

You know which dog breeds try to tear us to shreds the most (in my experience, anyway)? Labs and shih tzus.

That being said I'm always weary of pits. But usually if a dog lets you touch their feet they will be okay with everything else for the most part.

>euros so cucked a group of men couldn't take out a fucking dog
PUSSIES PUSSIES PUSSIES!

Fuck pit-bulls, they're vicious cunts. Retards own them because they think it makes them cool, it doesn't, they're just too retarded to notice.

Source: was attacked and badly bitten by one as a child.

I too want the same. Humans are the most vile existence on this planet. We dont deserve to live and I wish for all humanity to end and never return.

I agree mostly, but I know that, like humans, dogs of any breed can have mental issues that they are just born with. my wife worked at a vet's office and she recalled two dogs of the same litter; one completely cool and friendly, the other aggressive as shit and out for blood. They are both raised in the same household, but there personalities were completely different.

I read that ADL categorizes pit bulls as a white supremacist symbol. The dumb kikes claim that white people use them to "intimidate" niggers. Fucking retarded and virtually baseless, like the rest of the ADL.

Kek buddy let's leave you in a room with a pitbull

why the hell do you think pitbull attacks reflect black crime statistics?

just random coincidence?

or MAYBE niggers and white trash just choose the current strongest dog so they can look tough to their fellow dindus

so the dogs end up with really shitty lives and a shitty developmental period that scars them for life

these same amount of attacks happened with german shepherds and rottweilers just in different time periods, but stopped when the niggers favorite dog to send to their deaths changed

youre just too autistic to put 2 and 2 together and not make 22

It's one thing to be able to take a pitbull when you're prepared to do so....
It's another thing to have your face bitten off when you're not expecting it

Niggers don't pay for dog grooming.

You'd be surprised

Border Collie master race owner here.

Pit Bulls should be universally banned.

Also fuck your inferior pit nigger dogs and your gourmet nu-male dogs.

Golden Retrievers and straight back German Sheepdogs are honorary master race dogs too tho.

How the fuck does a grown man get mauled to death by any dog? Sure, you might get bitten and torn up a little bit, but Jesus, what kind of beta cuck do you have to be that you can't fight off a dog?

I'm not a huge muscle head, but there's not a single dog I could kill with my bare hands anywhere on Earth. My Fila Brasileiro is 160 pounds of pure hate and I'd skull fuck him if I had to.

good one leaf

it was some sort of terrier mix, the picture isn't his dog and the breed isn't the same.

there was at least 1 more person in the apartment with him and he couldn't help the fucking guy get a dog off of him. the cops had to break the door down to get inside while the bbc reporter was hiding somewhere possibly the bathroom and the guy was bleeding to death on the floor.

>pitbulls

wasn't a pitbull.

>actual south american monkey trying to have an opinion

why even? honestly?

your world is so different than ours, and your education is so sub par youre like a literal monkey

why even pretend to be human? just go out back and kick one of your clay balls around and fuck a donkey

Ive had rotties all my life, and only one of them was an asshole. One was kind of overly dominant, but never hurt anyone. The 2 i have currently are honestly fucking disgraces, the boy has to take medication for anxiety, and the girl has a "thyroid problem" and is fat as shit. But theyre good doogs

>i'm a fucking sociopath and have no empathy toward animals

>please nuke hungary

Pit Bulls were bred to fight bulls. Fucking bulls. We basically bred the toughest, meanest bastards that we could who wouldn't stop until the target or itself is dead. We bred the ability to reason with it out.

There's a reason these little fuckers kill so easily.

>British masculinity
>bravery of BBC journalists

>bbc reporter was hiding somewhere possibly the bathroom
lmao

should be put in jail for life for being such a useless fucking faggot

well i guess since knifes are banned the guy was probably worried he would get sued for animal abuse if he accidentally hurt the dog while trying to save the owner from getting killed.

>british laws

So could you say that pitbulls are the nigger of the dog community?

id have brought a gun over, and then ask her which one to kill. i would then don on my atf hat and kill both, maybe knee cap her.

also

PIT BULLS ARE JUST MISUNDERSTOOD

>thinking a fucking hose would work

Someone killed a shitbull in a pet store up the road from me a few years ago. It got loose and grabbed another guys dog and wouldn't let go. People were kicking it, spraying it with water and dog mace. Guy finally stabbed it to death.
I caught one trying to chew through the fence to my sisters pygmy goats. I beat it to death with a shovel. Took about 40 minutes to die. Im not saying this to be edgy Im just pointing out that it would not stop. It never stopped going after me or the goats during the beating. Thats just how they are