So Sup Forums I was just reading an article about how they've just put together put together a really accurate map of...

So Sup Forums I was just reading an article about how they've just put together put together a really accurate map of the surface of Antarctica using loads of satellite images or something like that. What's with the massive white circle blocking out the middle of it? Is it hiding something?

Other urls found in this thread:

lewrockwell.com/2014/07/christopher-condon/was-there-an-ancient-civilization-on-antarctica/
bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_2d.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satellite_map_images_with_missing_or_unclear_data
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lots of spooky stuff are said to happen there.

>why isn't there a satellite directly over the South Pole taking pictures of all the nothing

its hiding penguins

Like what? Surely if they wanted to hide it they'd just Photoshop it out instead of just putting a huge circle over it?

It triggers me that we aren't colonising this place. And people think we'll colonise other planets lol.

I would bet that the rothschilds live there

If they were hiding something it wouldn't be a circle. It's just not worth the effort to throw million dollar machines at nothing.

A few major countries do have respected claims over the continent. It's just that there is no real support from the public nor anyone gives a shit about the place.

Good plan, let's invest some money into a place with an average -50°C temperature

We have a big slice and guess who it is contested by? Fucking Argentina. Wtf is their problem?

are you a nigger?

It's the entrance to the hollow world.

This thread is now /x/.

Jokes aside, I believe there's a reason exploration of Antarctica is absolutely prohibited by every country that controls a part of it, aside from a few small designated areas. The whole continent is controlled by the military and just flying over it with an airplane is absolutely prohibited.

>b-b-but they do it for your safety!
There's people that actually believes this.

still salty over the falklands

Arabs built cities in deserts with no water. Billionaires want to send people to a planet with no oxygen. I think we could handle a bit of cold.

>(((Antarctica)))

You mean Atlantis, kike

I thought US education was bad
Can you please point us to any major arab city "in deserts with no water" ?

It's the pole. Either the pictures came out like shit becuase of all the overlap or they just didnt get any

Such as? Could I please get a qrd?

>What is a desert

Jesus Christ, you should know that a desert is dry seeing as you're Algerian.

Entrance to Agartha

That's the North Pole where Santa Clause is

lewrockwell.com/2014/07/christopher-condon/was-there-an-ancient-civilization-on-antarctica/

The place is just uninhabitable as fuck. There are a couple scientific bases on the continent that I know of and that's about it. I've watched some documentaries where you weren't allowed outside the base without a buddy because it was so easy to get lots during a snowstorm, even when you are just crossing to another side of the base like 40-50 away.

People underestimate just how cold it gets too. Anything below -50 will kill you quicker than shit even when bundled up. The place is like an alien planet and has very little resources to speak of, so no one likes the place. I would imagine that circle to be either one of the base locations or a fresh water reservoir Google doesn't want you to know about.

Antarctica is the ancient Empire of Kekistan. That's why no one return unharmed.

you have a satellite that can stand still?

satellites ORBIT , it can't reduce its orbit to essentially zero

Literally all the major arab cities are either coastal cities next to massive bodies of water or built next to rivers in fairly fertile regions
You should consider reading something else than The Sun and Sup Forums for your own good dumbass

>not wanting to homestead a couple of square miles and set up a penguin farm
>he thinks satellites can only orbit parallel to the equator
>he doesn't know about polar orbits

He's Algerian, be impressed he managed to get his computer working without a western consultant.

>Arabs built cities in deserts with no water.

I'm guessing you're using some hyperbole because you know, no one built cities in areas with NO water. At any rate, Arid is still better for development than arctic and if the land is right there people were going to make due with what they had.

> Billionaires want to send people to a planet with no oxygen.

Exploration of space is super tantalizing to most people and there's the probability that it will be extremely lucrative for the people who get the first footholds or make the first major innovations in the commercialization of it.

There's no way to make money from colonizing Antarctica nothing that makes it an attractive place to live for the normies and no way to really make money off the technological innovations that would be required to build cities there so no one really cares.

>don't go there because we don't want you to get hurt or die
>meanwhile, on Mount Everest, hundreds of corpses of failed mountain climbers litter the upper areas, dubbed Rainbow Valley because of the colorful winter wear

You mean pooinloo tech support

>wasting your fuel to change inclination to a perfectly polar orbit
color mapping satellites are in sun synchronous orbit anyway

Antartica was quite humid in the days of the dinosaur so there are probably bountiful oil reserves beneath the ice. It is however, illegal to carry out mining on the continent

This is the dumbest shit I've ever read.

The image is pure bullshit, I already know that.

But the concerns about Antarctic exploration being practically banned are legit.

Why would several governments collude to shut down civilian travelling to an entire continent?

I mean, for fuck's sake, Antarctica is as big as fucking Australia.

Don't get me wrong, there is some weird shit going on. That screencap was just... wow.

I don't think it's weird
One of the reason people have bases there is because the ice caps have layered over hundreds of thousands of years and can give us some really good infos about geological and climatological patterns on our planet in past times
If militaries or corporations can come and go and do as they want it might fuck some of this up and make people lose information held in those places

Oh yes, better not step on a trillion year old snowflake of shrub.

Very naive.

That's covering the entrance to the hollow Earth, where the pure breed Aryan race live.

bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_2d.htm

Hollow Earth is actually a theory that was very popular back then in 1940's Germany. It was only in the 50's with the advent of NASA that "solid sphere Earth" became the scientific orthodoxy.

The fun thing is we don't actually have conclusive proof of neither.

The Earth could be a hollow spere kept in gravitatory equilibrium between its centripetal (gravity) and centrifugal (rotation) forces and we couldn't really know.

there are some other places on google maps/ earth that are cut pretty badly and are said to be mysterious places

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satellite_map_images_with_missing_or_unclear_data

>shut down civilian traveling
the impediment of the elements notwithstanding how is this ban enforced? presumably anyone with the means to get there could just land along an unsettled coast and go exploring

Dig about a mile into the earth and you will know that hollow earth stuff is bullshit. You'll start believing in hell it starts getting so hot.

> explain volcanos
> explain tectonic movement
> explain all of geological history
> explain our magnetic field

Fuck why are flat earthers so dumb

user. That white circle is the Mothership. It's how we originally arrived on Earth from Mars.

Geophysicist here, if you think we don't have ample evidence of a solid Earth you're fucking loony.

>user talking about hollow earth
>2nd user attempts to discredit flat earth

What exactly is the flat earth psyop trying to hide?

Thanks for correcting the record.

You should just trade the Malvinas for it.

Whereas you might actually manage to get to the coast that's pretty much all you'll be able to do, and as a matter of fact exploring the exterior zones is as I already said largely allowed, what you can't do is explore the inner lands. And realistically you would need to establish some sort of permanent home base for serious exploration, something that is obviously not allowed. You can't buy land on Antarctica and such a stupid policy is obviously justified with environmentalist anti-property commie rethoric.

It's also pretty much banned to fly over the continent, which in itself is very telling.
Geo-geo-physicist here, you're a faggot.
Flat earthers and other bullshit theories are ideas spread by governments in order to discredit legit criticisms on the fact that Antarctic exploration is banned.

Government would have nothing to fear if they didn't have something to hide.

The deepest hole ever dug is less than 0.2% of the way to the Earth's centre.

The whole thing doesn't have to be hollow for there to be a hollow space at the south pole, either.

everyone knows there is a volcano there right?

The island looks kind of like a swastika. Ancient Nazis.

> burger education

What I'm saying is the theory he is using only explains why gravity is 9.8m/s^2

>CIA psyop as flat earthers to discredit actual conspiracies
Really made me think

I agree there is shady shit in Antarctica but I think it has to do with things left under the ice from 10k years ago that would completely shatter the established lies about real human history and be as damaging to the power balance as a new clean power source. Hollow earth to me seems pretty ridiculous, though the earth is big and no doubt there are spaces in the earth big enough for breakaway civilizations.

He was talking about hollow Earth, not flat. Are you mixing this up on purpose?

He is trying to shift the talk to flat earth and then discredit flat earth as crazy to confuse people and stop the discussion on hollow earth. What are (((they))) trying to hide?

I don't really advocate for hollow Earth. I just explained its origin and the arguments for it and a couple of anons got triggered.

I believe the same as you, that there really could be ancient ruins or something that could really crush a bunch of established historical and archeological narratives.

The "civilization is just 6000 years old" meme is just dogma based on semitic mythology and all the proofs of more ancient civilizations are systematically ignored and shoven under the rug.

A question to ask is why are people banned from Heard Island?

Close, its the exit from the hollow world

>He hasn't swallowed the penguin-pill

God, people are fucking retarded. It's a giant landmass. The only thing it could teach us about space is the massive amounts of meteors that have touched down.

this jpg needs more artifacts I can still read some of the letters

>satellite
>circle on south pole
what is gimbal lock for 200 alex

You're fucking retarded

>flat earth

Why bother coming here if you cannot grasp what he is talking about?

Because so many people would go there? They wouldn't. Even if 100000 people went there, they wouldn't damage any geological or climatological data.

What if the sphyx was shaped from already eroded rock?

Your off the deep end lad I have no idea how you arrived where you are from my post.

Why would they do this?

This picture was a Sup Forums joke. I remember the thread. Even the scientific community fell for it. Glorious time.