Russia hired 1,000 people to create anti-Clinton 'fake news' in key US states during election...

>Russia hired 1,000 people to create anti-Clinton 'fake news' in key US states during election, Trump-Russia hearings leader reveals

You drumpfkins are always talking about some imaginary shareblue shills, when there were actual russian shills hijacking the election...

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/russian-trolls-hilary-clinton-fake-news-election-democrat-mark-warner-intelligence-committee-a7657641.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Lebedev
time.com/4422723/putin-russia-hillary-clinton/
independent.co.uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SAGE THREAD

KYS

This story and your post both sound just like CTR.

Sage.

Kek

It's just fake news, those Russians couldn't come up with something as genius as "fake news" so that retards could plug their ears to facts

>in key US states
>Online

$0.02

Proof?

>(D)
>hearings leader

Pick uno

Madame president.

I was a Russian shill all along desu.

Madame president

#hankerchief

>tfw you were the true shills all along

saged

>$0.02

You can buy Ukraine 50 times over with that amount of money.

Ukraine ban based Seselj (one of our pro-Russia presidential candidates) from entering for 5 years.

>mfw
>Ukraine thinks it's gonna exist in 5 years

good.

We've found the Earnest Voice

THey have no way of differentiating shitposters from paid government agents. These accounts could very well be Sup Forums.

What was fake? How many exit polls cited those fake stories as the reason they voted for Trump?

you understand even if this is true
nothing about it was illegal
the USA does this to nearly every other govt and when we don't get our way we give them some democracy.
even if it was true Trump will not be impeached
get annexed already your flag annoys me

NO EVIDENCE
O

EVIDENCE
V
I
D
EVIDENCE
NO EVIDENCE
C
EVIDENCE

Or, just maybe, they helped both sides.

>Invest in both sides
>Stir up further division/instability
>Deny any claims of assistance
>Able to curry favour with whoever wins

>tfw did it for free
I wonder when they'll present one of these 400lb hacker-trolls on steroids? I mean surely a crime has been committed? At the very least libel. Present CTR or hold your wheesht.

Proofs or gtfo.

This is a typical Democrat strategy. We know for a fact that Google, Facebook, and Twitter were actively suppressing Pro Trump and anti hillary stories. These companies coincidentally happened to be some of the Democrat party's biggest backers. We also know that David Brock and his associates were actively manipulating Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, and even attempted to manipulate this board. We know they had a number of employees because they were mocked for being virgins in an email passed around on podestas leak. So what are the Democrats doing? They are projecting. Again.

Still waiting for my money or gold, I prefer gold.

>We know for a fact that Google, Facebook, and Twitter were actively suppressing Pro Trump and anti hillary stories.

...we do? That was just a meme iirc, they definitely donated a lot of money though.

Oh no, some people in Russia trolled some on the internet. That means that the Russian governement must have paid them, therefore Trump is illegitimate. Never mind the millions of illegals voting, or dems paying people to cause violence, or collusion with the media, or donations from third world warlords, or Trump votes being discarded, or busing in metally handicapped to vote Clinton, etc... No some people from Russia trolled some, on the internet.

Facebook suppressed conservative stories for the entire election, an employee leaked it.

You are on a computer, aren't you? Just type in Google manipulation Hillary Clinton and read any one of the dozens of articles that come up.

>it's only okay when usa supports a foreign candidate.

and a whole 1000, what a big number, maybe one day I'll have 1000 whole dollars, wow

Same here jewfam. My ש4ש (shekels for shitposting) have not arrived yet either.

>Democrat logic:
>sponsor overthrow of elected pro-Russian politicians in Ukraine
>sponsor anti-Russian candidates in Ukrainian elections
>sponsor terrorist rebels to overthrow elected Syrian government
>sponsor terrorist rebels to overthrow elected Egyptian government
>OMG RUSSIA HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH A HORRIBLE AND UNDEMOCRATIC THING TO US LIKE TRICK US INTO ELECTING LITERALLY HITLER

Isnt that exactly what Shareblue was and is still doing? Only difference is that ctr and shareblue are actually real

Yes. It's projection. I think even moderate Democrats would be upset to realize that their entire social media feed is controlled and coordinated by David Brock and his associates. Then, they might even open their eyes and start thinking about the media they can soon as a whole. Can't let that happen

>Isnt that exactly what Shareblue was and is still doing? Only difference is that ctr and shareblue are actually real

Yup
And Democrats have no problem taking Soro's foreign money

It doesn't really matter whether Russia influenced the election. The problem is if Trump was in on it, meaning he knew about it or worse yet, paid the Russians in some way etc.
If something like that came to light (supported by hard evidence), would Trump supporters think it was ok? How would you react?

>drumpfkins

sage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Lebedev

I would think, huh, so he did what Hillary did, I guess they are all corrupt, just him not near as much.

Meanwhile Hillary directly intervened in Russian elections and used the state department resources to prop up an "Arab Spring" style of uprising in Russia.

>In December 2011, Vladimir Putin came closer than he's ever been to losing his hold on power. His decision that year to run for a third term as Russia’s President had inspired a massive protest movement against him. Demonstrations calling for him to resign were attracting hundreds of thousands of people across the country. Some of his closest allies had defected to the opposition, causing a split in the Kremlin elites, and Russian state media had begun to warn of a revolution in the making.

>At a crisis meeting with his advisers on Dec. 8 of that year, the Russian leader chose to lay the blame on one meddling foreign diplomat: U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

>"She set the tone for certain actors inside the country; she gave the signal," Putin said of Clinton at the time, accusing her of ordering the opposition movement into action like some kind of revolutionary sleeper cell. "They heard this signal and, with the support of the U.S. State Department, started actively doing their work."

time.com/4422723/putin-russia-hillary-clinton/

So yes Russia probably helped spread anti-Hillary stories on RT and online, also and helped expose DNC corruption. Hillary did far, far worse to them.

On neither side here. Just wondering if you also think that the right/alt-right media is sincere in contrast to the lef "fake news". If not, where do you get your info?

>Russia hired 1,000 people to create anti-Clinton 'fake news' in key US states during election, Trump-Russia hearings leader reveals

And that's still less than than the mainstream news did.

FAKE NEWS
SAGE THIS SHIT
To the leftist livestock:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /tg/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /tg/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

bump

this thread is also full of russian shills

cognitive dissonance

when will we get info on what Israel is doing???

>that feel when I spent so much time trolling vatniks that I don't have any good anti-ukr combat pictures

>would Trump supporters think it was ok?

I would drop him, so I reckon that some of his support would no longer support him, too.

Bumping this thread for truth and to demand the $684 I am owed by the Russian government for shilling fake news over the last year.

We have a right to be paid!!

What makes you say he is less corrupt/Hillary is more?
Him being a businessman, doesn't that make him susceptible to being corrupt in the sense that he wants to make as much money as possible? And he did have some questionable business tactics/projects in the past (went bankrupt a couple of times).
Btw, I'm centering on Trump here, coz hes president now, who cares about Hillary now, she's probably out of public life/office for good.

Are you retarded? We did that. Lmao

>No one is rigging the election Drumpfkins

>Russia is rigging the elections!

Mental gymnastics at its finest. I'm sure its legit right, not like that fag who was manipulating DNS records to incriminate "Dose doity Russians!"

It's simply not possible to reach HRC-tier of corruption without holding a public office for decades.

It's relatively easy, I think for everyone, to tell the difference between memes that are naturally viral versus the ones that are shilled. Hell, this board has a FAQ that identified the common characteristics of some of the forced ones.

We all know that the overweight, blue-haired sharing HuffPo nonsense on her Facebook page that pops up on our feed isn't shilling. She legit believes that and isn't getting paid to share it, or write posts whining about how Hitlerish Pres. Trump is being this week.

Likewise, we know our autists here aren't getting paid to shitpost because we all do it for the lulz, not the shekelz. Because our experience is grounded in reality.

They cannot imagine that someone would actually believe anything other than throughly progressive leftism, because they don't really know anyone who doesn't, or at least anyone who is willing to express their disagreement with it.

So clearly, anyone who opposes their dogmatic religion of leftism is either doing it from sheer malice that most humans aren't capable of, and the rest are getting paid to do it. And must be foreign, because most people would only do something as evil as shill for Trump if it wasn't going to hurt them directly by making them their own President.

They have to believe the shill narrative because they're so incapable of believing that a rational, moral, person could disagree with them.

Дeнeг нeт, нo вы дepжитecь.

>Russia hired 1000 ppl
do i need to go to the nearest Russian Embassy and pick the check up in person or does it get mailed

Kill yourself

Well I never thought he wouldn't be/is corrupted, so it wouldn't surprise me. If you don't think she's more corrupt though, then you haven't been paying attention.

I know your pain

Is there any proof to this? Also how many nerd virgins did Clinton hire?

I really doubt this, Obama as weak as he seemed actually played Putin badly.

>no proofs

>Any news I don't like is fake news

sage

So what does this have to do with Trump? Even if it was true (it isn't) this doesn't involve Trump in any way
leftist purge when?

>hired internet trolls
How did they troll?

Checked and This'd

The dems are projecting again. They've literally been caught hiring trolls and that wasn't a problem but when Russia does it suddenly it is.

Also, article is mostly weasel words.

I guess you can say she's more politically corrupt, but can't you also say that Trump is gonna be shilling for big business, meaning he's gonna shred regulations/taxes for companies etc without long-term consequences in mind. I get he's a savy businessman, but isn't the government the one entity that isn't supposed to function like a business? Meaning it's only motivation shouldn't be profit margins?

So first it was russians hacked the voting machines
>proven not true
Then it was they hacked the DNC
>proven not true
Now it's they hired trolls to shitpost is how they hacked the election
Russian narrative is on it's last legs

Apparently Americans are Russians.

>Sup Forumstards spout shit all day about muh shills and how shilling on the internet is really commonplace

>b-but the idea of Russian shills is nonsense, dey b gud boys who dindunuffin!

Sage all shill threads.

if it was legal, would it be under the same area as yellow journalism?

But there are russians who post on this board
And I once drank some vodka from russia

Kek

In soviet Russia KGB arrested for owning US alcohol (there were very few ways to get it legal), now US is going into same direction

the article doesn't really state how though.
Did they take out ads, produce articles, what?
They make it sound like they were spreading rumors.

It isnt illegal, the problem is if Trump was involved monetarily or if he made a deal with Russia. Even then I'm not sure it's illegal? Probably enough for impeachment though?
But in the greater scheme of things, I just don't get why Russia and US can't get along. It's like the fucking cold war never ended and working together with Russia is somehow taboo.

clinton spent a million lol

>We know they had a number of employees because they were mocked for being virgins in an email passed around on podestas leak

wew I never thought it was so easy to find out nerds in our comunity

>one post by this ID

>CTR didn't exist
>Can't come up with one "fake news" story Russian shills supposedly created

letrashman.jpg

> based outside the US
So if the Sup Forums server is moved to Canada, then they get funded to post here?

Or if the owner is.

CTR didn't exist????
So are you saying that was russian trolls shilling for hillary to win and hillary is a russian spy?

>Accusation without evidence are supposed to be believed when they support my liberal world views.

Hey newfag lurk moar and understand greentext before posting retard.

Can I get in trouble if I offer an opinion online on a foreign election?

dumbfuck spotted

They probably couldve maybe wanted to possibly...

Can you give me an example?

>(you can't)

your. 02 rubles commrade

russia hires 1000 online geeks for propaganda. shareblue and the crew/ctr hire 10k+ but somehow muh ebil russians... they are an almost powerless country. the only thing that keeps them alive are there nukes and gas/oil/steel.

tfw I did it for free.

It wouldn't be enough for impeachment. The word is bandied around a lot recently, but impeachment requires a "high crime or misdemeanor" to be carried out. Impeachment proceedings weren't brought up against WJC because he embarrassed the office of the president wit an extramarital affair, it was because he lied about it under oath.

They can talk about impeaching Trump all they want but it won't happen unless he trips up hard enough to do something outright illegal, and he's smart enough to make sure it won't happen. If it does happen, it will be from an administration underling fucking up hard and dragging Trump in under RICO.

Ta пiйшoв ти нaхyй, йoбaний пpoвoкaтop! (c) Mocкaль

>independent.co.uk
Look i know you don't like Russia, Ukraine i am with you on that. Bu i'm not taking info from this source.

Also
> 1,000
Also

wow
but who was camera?

What are the names & links to all these Russian created #fakenews sites? Let's see them. Where's the fakenews other than CNN (who was proven to have been colluding with DNC), MSNBC, ABC News, CBS, & etc.
The only #fakenews was pro-Hillary.

Prove otherwise.

RIP Pizzagate conspiracy
RIP Clinton murder conspiracy

"Russia hacked our election" isn't just an exaggerated meme.

It's the fucking truth and it's becoming more undeniable every day to far right pantshitters.

You know things are severely fucked when Democrats would rather band together with NeverTrump conservatives to get us President Pence or Ryan.

We will never, ever, EVER give up until the Putin puppet is out of office and the fuckstains who defended him are forced to admit they were conned by Russian intelligence.

>Russian shill posts for Trump on Sup Forums are going to be seen by the blue collar country folk that made up 99% of his votes

Everything I have said is turning out to be right. I was laughed at when I said Russia pays people to spread anti American propoganda.