Guys is what she said true? Because I have a feeling that the genetic difference is more...

Guys is what she said true? Because I have a feeling that the genetic difference is more, send me sources of what you got if you can disprove her claim.

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/israel/175912/jews-a-race-genetic-theory-comes-under-fierce-atta/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why can't you fags be discreet instead of always having merchant or waifu shit in your Twitter?

Research yourself

forward.com/news/israel/175912/jews-a-race-genetic-theory-comes-under-fierce-atta/

it's like 2.1% genetic difference between chimps and humans too

1% is actually very close to the difference between a human and a chimpanzee

>"By using sophisticated molecular tools, Feldman, Ostrer and most other scientists in the field have found that Jews are genetically homogeneous. No matter where they live, these scientists say, Jews are genetically more similar to each other than to their non-Jewish neighbors, and they have a shared Middle Eastern ancestry."

they're not measuring the same thing. They're measuring differences between races here, they were measuring differences between species with chimps.

>mfw sub saharan africans are out of the graph

Tiny genetic differences make huge real differences. We share 99% of DNA with chimps and 70% with bananas. So her 1% argument is a load of crap.

again, not measuring the same thing.

But it matters when it comes to Jews, because people say they are "white" and "european" when they're almost exactly genetically identical to Arabs.

it's like saying "how can we only share 50% of our DNA with our siblings with we stare 99% of our DNA with chimps"

So wait wtf is the actual argument you are attempting to refute then? I kind of get what you're saying but your screencap doesn't explain

Jews = Arabs because they're semites and genetically almost identical?

Bump! We were talking about genetic differences in race btw, I need more opinions!

This girl believes that there's is a 1% genetic difference between each race. Is that true? What's your opinion?

Jews aren't "white" and they're not "european" in the slightest

>what's your opinion
>a scientificaly solvable question

There are a handful of distinct 'races' that are really separate species but it's racist to think that. Within the races there is regional variance as seen in caucasoids here.

But she's right, races are separated by

Tell her how we share 67% of the same genes as mushrooms.
We share 98% of genes with monkeys. Just small difference in genes makes a world of difference.

the nominal difference in genes doesn't matter, for all we know that makes niggers as close to us as chimpanzees

My opinion is that you're a little bit gay, but not too gay. Like, you'd probably give me a blowjob, but only because you were curious.

Arabs are a semetic race. Jews aren't europeans, they're just arabs that got bleached.

They are a caucasoid people who happen to have Mediterranean origins. Read your own map and see how you have lumped in Arabs and Jews with Sardinians, and that Greeks aren't far from your Ashkenazi Jews at all. 'White' and 'European' are really just cultural ideas. For example, Armenians, Georgians, and Bulgarians are generally considered white Europeans but Georgians and Armenians live in Asia and Bulgarians are Turkic peoples.

wow so much bullshit lol
We share most of our DNA but most of our DNA is junk involved in like breaking down glucose and making little dots that do shit in our cells, whatever. Yeah it's all the same. But stuff that actually matters is in that 1%

We share 99% of genes with actual chimps. 50% with fucking Bananas.

It's true, but keep in mind 98% of the human genome has no functional coding product. It's theorized that it's just evolutionary leftovers.

if 0.5% of your genetic code was randomized, you would probably die

this

everything works off the same "code" (DNA)

small differences in genetic makeup can lead to massive differences at the level of an organism

honestly it should be pretty intuitive the different races are distinct, just look at the varying morphologies and patterns of behavior as well as the geographical separation (pre-being able to travel across the world in a couple hours)

if humans were held to the same standard as we hold everything else to, certainly the different races would be regarded at the very least as subspecies

but that might hurt some fee fees so most people just avoid talking about it

I think almost for sure, that or you'd be so fucked up you'd want to be dead

This is pretty much it. If we applied the scientific standard to the races they would be classified as separate species.

here OP

Bump! Any more opinions?