PENCE ABSOLUTELY 100% B-T-F-O

IF YOU CHANGE THE WORDS HE SAYS, IT FRAMES THE SENTIMENT IN OPTICS THAT I CAN FEIGN OUTRAGE OVER!

OY VEY, very thought provoking.

That sexist whore believes Mike Pence owns his wife?

why are women getting so angry at mike for being loyal? i didn't know something like this could piss me off so mcuh. what's with these cunts?

Is it just me or do problem glasses make wimen look hotter somehow?

women now attacking a man for being to faithfull

everybody make sure to cheat on your wives tonight wouldn't want the little woman thinking I'm overfixated

I dig them too.

Did you have an abusive mother too?

I want to hatefuck her thumbnail

"I can't be alone with other races. Ever. Except my own"

In a hypothetical armed revolution, I hope these are the first people killed. I really do.

It's not can't, it's don't want to, which makes perfect sense in both scenarios

>proud sex worker
every time

It's because it gives the impression he doesn't see women as anything other than a tempting piece of fuckmeat he can't be around lest he be unfaithful to his wife. Seeing as they want to be seen as people rather than pieces of fuckmeat, it's not a good look for Pence. It'd be like if someone were so gay they couldn't have dinner with another guy without trying to suck them off under the table.

gud 1

I'm not sure I understand the argument. Pence is a pedophile? Pence treats his wife like a child? Pence behaves as though he owns his wife?

The overall sentiment seems to be that she disapproves of traditionalist views on women. Wonder how she feels about Islam

>guys, I need you to do a thought experiment
>close your eyes, and imagine what I'll look like in three years
>that's right! I'm dead. I can't continue this bleak and sordid existence
>please tell my family I was a librarian

people like her benefit enormously from a constitution that is able to absorb whatever fringe ideas she's implying

No, I don't. I think its a natural instinct of men to make women happy, and the glasses are a signal that they need a good dicking. They play hard to get, but those glasses are calling out ...

As a public figure it makes perfect fucking sense because of the following scenarios:
>Be alone with a woman
>leave office after business
>woman claims rape
>job ruined

>Be alone with a woman
>leave office after business
>40 years later
>woman claims rape
>career ruined

Perhaps if women were not absolute nutters he could trust them, instead he openly states that he will not accept the risk. Pretty fucking based.

holy kek

HOW IS THIS NEWS
HOW IS THIS RAISING CONCERN
FUCK

the democrats truly have nothing on the Trump admin if this is what they're finding fault with

SAD!

Is she really doubling down with this idea?

I mean, I'm sure if someone caught me with kids other than my own, I'm sure no one has ever been falsely accused of being a pedophile. This has never happened before. I'm sure of it.

These types of posts should be banned. I'm so fucking god damn sick of seeing them.

This post is so degenerate so that I literally can't figure out the meaning of it. Is she implying Pence has the urge to rape or is it about something else?

You really think someone would do that?

Just go to a protest with a sign that says lies?

I fail to see what is the problem here
I thought loyalty to 1 own women is noble thing

>anything other than a tempting piece of fuckmeat he can't be around lest he be unfaithful to his wife

are they not?

>Mike Pence won't have a meal with a woman that is not his wife alone
>Mike Pence will not drink alcohol w/o his wife present

Does this mean he never gets a brew with the lads without his wife being present?

what a fag

>'guy' to 'roastie'
>'kids' to 'big black cock'
OMG she's right

It's a literal whore so the real question is who gives a fuck what she thinks AND WHY IS THIS ON POL

These people are complete idiots. It is not sexist or crazy to only dine with other women one on one with your wife present, even for a politician.

One on one dinners aren't necessary. Lunch, ok, coffee, or a quick meet up, but dinners are more intimate. I can see exactly where he is coming from.

What super secret or super important information requires a one on one dinner with the VP and a woman that can't be done any other way?
Hes doing it out of respect for his wife and not putting himself in situations where some slut might try to bang him for her own gain or blackmail in general.

Its not a bad thing, its a good move on his part. Plus one on one dinners are awkward as fuck anyways.

What did Pence say exactly?

women need a reality check

I mean, who the fuck cares. Maybe he's turbo pussywhipped. Or maybe he just doesn't like being alone with women who aren't his wife for whatever reason. Who the fuck cares.

>i love my wife and never want her to feel the need to think I'm unfaithful, so I avoid all situations which could be mistaken as such
Sounds like he's a great guy.

You're supposed to fuck women, you're not supposed to fuck kids.

Leftists are projecting psychopaths

Or...you know...we could live in reality and not judge people based on some sort of belief they hold...

Like maybe he thinks it's disrespectful or the way he was raised or maybe, and I'm really gonna go out on a limb here, he's a conservative politician who knows that our modern world is filled with cameras 24/7 and if he's caught out to lunch with some woman other than his wife people often can and do draw their own conclusions and infer and try to push narratives that he's unfaithful to his wife. And maybe he has higher ambitions for political office and doesn't want to give his opponents any type of ammo whatsoever. And now the liberals look retarded for going after a man's marriage which has no business and nothing to do with governing the country whatsoever. I don't expect these fucking retards to realize this, of course, but this is not like their retardation is some new development here.

Really, it's Pence who's been playing 38D chess the entire time!

All hail God Emperor Pence!

Oh, I see

Women are children

How would this affect him having a business meeting at a restaurant with a woman, say a woman in congress?

I don't get this... What's she trying to imply?

>A guy says 'I can't be alone with an economy. Ever. Except my own.'
>That's Barack Obama

>Men are supposed to be okay with hanging out with other people's children

i think her pussy needs to hold something besides bad ideas

To add to my post, what grown man would dine one on one with a child anyways? what a terrible analogy for that liberal faggot to make.

Wow, Emma is right. Trump is finished.

That is a fucking impossibility. The kid is not going to go out and hit on you. Swapping 'woman' for 'kid' is ludicrous. Pence is awkwardly referring to what many men know: Women are vipers and will hit on you, seduce, etc. Pence is a powerful man. NOTHING attracts women like this. I agree and understand what he is saying.

If any of you CTR shekel jews came up to me and said "I can't be around kids, except my own," then my first thought is that YOU can't control your impulses. The kid isn't going to be trying to fucking seduce you. If you fuck kids, its BECAUSE YOUR GROWN UP SELF ACTUALIZED AS IS A PEDOPHILE

Which lightbulb did you pick?

>grown man would dine one on one with a child anyways?

big brothers/big sisters program

checkmate

exactly, maybe out of respect for his wife for religious or personal reasons but more likely its toi prevent him from putting himself in situations that can be used as blackmail against him. Tabloids or MSM would pick up that story with candid pictures of them eating together with the headline "MIKE PENCE HAS ROMANTIC DINNER WITH ANOTHER WOMAN, IS THE VP CHEATING?"

Then a couple weeks later "PENCE MARRIAGE ON THE ROCKS, INTERNAL CHAOS WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP LEADS PENCE TO SEE OTHER WOMEN."

I've actually been a big brother and you don't sit down to dinner with them you take them to the zoo and baseball games and shit

>"At the meeting, Pence made a very inappropriate sexual solicitation."

Why do nu-males always wear beanies?

haha nice. Well got me there.

>Mike "suck the cock taste the Glock" Pence wants to be a turbo christfag and never be alone with strange women
>this is somehow a problem

i don't even anymore

Any dominatrix's voice should be instantly dropped. They're usually fucked up women

well it's ANY meal, not just dinner.

Alright guess I'll just start having dinner alone with single women I'm sure my wife will be thrilled that I'm not a disgusting misogynist

I wouldnt be super pumped if my GF was having dinner one on one with a coworker for any reason. She wouldnt like it if I was one on one with a female coworker either. Its just not necessary.

Of course libs are so hedonistic that they see no sticky situation that can arise from frequent one on one male and female interaction. They want men in womens bathrooms, they want to decriminalize HIV+ people fucking people without telling them they are HIV+.
And they accuse the VP of being insane?

Nah, its so his wife feels comfortable with him coming home late while he was in a meeting with a women. Every guy knows how jealous and suspicious women can get.

To hide the baldness, just rock your baldness with pride.

Some men are seen this way dumb ass why do you think men dont go into teaching despite being better at it.

>sex worker

>sex worker
>literally just does paid asmr

These libtards cant even virtue signal prostition right.

This has to be a joke, i cannot believe this is happening, i'm literally about to cut myself and i'm not kidding, you'd better fix this shit right now!

to be fair they're not all lies, they just don't exist at the level that fag believes

still there are rules about the type of places you can be with the kid even in that program

you don't take them to your private residence one
you don't do overnights unless they're a supervised group thing
etc.

I have kids. I love my kids, I like having my kids around the place, they're like cute dogs that can sort of talk and fall over a lot.

I don't want to hang around other peoples' kids, that sounds awful. Other peoples' kids are fucking cunts honestly.

I don't understand what the problem is.

IKR.
Do you have any idea what she was trying to imply with that comparison? My uneducated, rural/suburban retard mind can't comprehend it?

Until you have young children, you won't get it.
Other peoples kids suck. Spoiled, shit-ass kids. I can't be alone with anybody else's snow-flake kids and I'm am fucking shocked at the behavior that my generation lets kids get away with. Trophies or praise for doing nothing.

That said, I have worked as lone man in an environment with only women. Hell on Earth.

I get you Mike.

And how many of us have not gotten in a fight with our wives and girlfriends and had to come home from work and deal with it.

Like, God damn I don't know how people in Politics or entertainment or any sort of public position do it. Especially in the modern era. Like, imagine getting into a fight with your wife or girlfriend and leaving to go to work. Doesn't matter the fight, could be over leaving the toilet seat up. You go to the office and you have to meet some lobbyist. They suggest lunch. Show up and it's some young, hot, blonde hired by medical and pharmaceutical sales lobbying groups and you're supposed to act like everything is all great. Well, hot shot photographer grabs a perfect snap (and their cameras can take something like 1000 pics a second) of you laughing at something the lobbyist said.

Within 10 minutes it's sold for $20 and put up on whateverpoliticalblog.com where some snarky bitch writes, "Politician meets with Pharmaceutical Lobby at swanky D.C. Restaurant."

This gets passed around the entire internet in sub 2 minutes flat, including to your wife sitting at home or out getting groceries or vacuuming or maybe even working her own job, I don't fucking know, it doesn't matter.

Come home and you gotta deal with a picture of you having lunch and laughing with some young, hot blond lobbyist, and your wife says, "LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY AT WORK, DIDN'T YOU?!!!"

I mean...fuck. Who wants that life?

you stupid whore. it's for his wife's comfort. He likes making sure she knows that he's not playing games behind her back. She probably doesn't like the idea of him eating dinner with strange women. Some people are monogamous.

Monogamy is an alien concept to you, but it means that some couples are most comfortable keeping their relationship 100% exclusive.

fucking whore.

what does that have to do with having a meal with them?

Pence isn't talking about having a romantic or private dinner with someone other than his wife, he's talking about any meal at all.

it's just cause he's an ayylmao

>Imagine that instead of being attracted to women he was actually attracted to children
>So you see, it's as bad as pedophilia

your country is an evil empire that needs to be burned down.

If Emma Evans doesnt have nudes, she is worthless to me. I hate trance anyways and bitches like her need public humiliation to even remotely interest me in smudging their make up with my cock smearing cum on their grimacing faces.

> he's talking about any meal at all.
any private meal that is
he doesn't insist that women sit in the back at large group functions like its a mosque or something

>tell my family I was a librarian
Lol

this

>1 post by this (((user)))

CTR just got back from lunch

Sage

>strange women

Where did it come up that it's strangers or women his wife doesn't know that he'd be dining with?

Trips just triggered London Mayor.

i don't have kids but i feel the same way with my niece and nephew, they're fun to be around but i other kids can get the fuck out

i just don't even either
she's 2 smrt for me

False

I haven't eaten lunch yet.

most women trust their friends less thn a random hypothetical woman when it comes to their man not more

I think those homeless should worry more about getting off the street desu.

Maybe he got caught cheating on his wife and never wants to be in a situation where he'll be tempted. The pussy is powerful.

i domt undrestant

>pence says: "i can't be alone with women. ever. except my own"
???
what

Idk if it was her, but someone said its because he's a rapist who can't control himself if his wife isn't around
So just more slander.

Leftists truly are a bunch of vile subhumans

ohnoPence is faithful and committed to his wife what a tragedy

fucking liberals are all degenerate scum

This.
Any man should be able to be comfortable around his family, but kids kids can be fucking horrible.

>Pence can't remain faithful if he's alone with a woman for even one meal

wew

Why do you need to have any private meal with the opposite sex for business purposes? What could possibly be done in a private meal with the opposite sex that can not be done in an open door meeting at an office?

Why does it matter at all? Are we just bringing up hypothetical situations just to argue? Why does any of this matter? Why have you not killed yourself? There's a possibility that you could kill yourself someday. Why don't you just do it now? It doesn't matter that you have no reason to kill yourself right now or that it's against your beliefs or you think it'd be disrespectful to your family. You may have a reason in the future. Don't you think it's weird that you don't want to kill yourself? I mean. That's weird. Are you afraid of killing yourself? lol. You don't believe in God do you? The afterlife? You're gonna be dead, what does it matter? Just kill yourself.

That's what you're doing.

Stop being a fucking faggot and let the guy have his own relationship with his wife and stay the fuck out.

I don't get it. Sorry English is not my first language so I'm not trolling. What is she implying?

>It's because it gives the impression he doesn't see women as anything other than a tempting piece of fuckmeat he can't be around lest he be unfaithful to his wife.
This is a pretty insane interpretation, unless he literally said that this was to avoid temptation.

Also, as a side note, women who are aids to men (especially congressmen) have a new glass ceiling thanks to feminist insanity: the men are never, ever alone with the women, in case any charge of impropriety occur. But this actually limits how the women are treated, they can never be confidantes. A congressman isn't going to risk his political career just to be a little nicer to a woman.

A man's dedication is to his family first, then providing for his family (a job), then working towards a community for his family, and basically that's the limit of the power of one man. There is no reason to be alone with another woman in these scenarios, because women don't do these things. Why women don't care about family or community, I don't know, that's one for the psychologists.

There's more to fidelity than sex. I'm pretty sure Pence believes that even things like enjoying a meal together or constitute the things that should be left between a married couple.
He's just super-conservative that way.

Top jej

aaaaaaaaaaaand shes a literal whore

tippy top zozzle