Stop using a murderer and arsonist as a source for morality

Stop using a murderer and arsonist as a source for morality

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H8zitBN6ih0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Costa Rica
>lecturing others on murder and arson

This is a good thread, it's a shame it won't get replies. Varg is an interesting guy, but a gigantic faggot.

>murderer
He didn't murder anybody.

stop using a pic of a murderer and arsonist to tell us to stop using a murderer and arsonist as a source for morality stop using a !

>murderer
Fuck Euronymous.He got what was coming to him.
>Arsonist
>implying that most of us aren't going to be burning down mosques in the near future for an identical reason to why Varg was found "not guilty" of burning a church down

what did Costa Rica ever do, though?

I'm totally against murder, killing mudslimes, commies,ferals and jews is self defense though.
If you even consider them human, which is questionable.

Quick reminder that OP is most likely a burger taking a trip to costa rica

we should honestly still be burning Jew Christian churches down brother, along with the mosques.

Damn right.

i always think this fucking clown looks like Robert Duvall in Lonesome Dove, only to realize it's some fucking Scandinavian cunt

Didn't he stab a guy?

Ouch the edge

Varg didn't kill any people, just a communist

Homicide=/=murder. It's called justifiable homicide, dipshit.

Stop making these threads

>Drive a long distance to someones house
>Show up in the middle of night and stab him to death
>Somehow it's not murder

You're fucking retarded.

He makes good YouTube videos and good music. Go fuck yourself.

No, the guy in question fell down the stairs onto broken glass, which made him bleed to his death.
Barg got framed with murder afterwards because he was a politically dangerous young man at the time.

Fuck off niggerlover.

Sage and report.

Is he bullshitting ?

It's not murder,it's part of his culture you bigot

>murderer
self defense and basically everyone who knew Euronymous agreed that he was a fucking asshole
>arsonist
Boo fucking hoo
it was just a Christian church, not a children's hospital or something. Nobody died either.

All this does is make clearer how deranged this guy is. That story does not describe self-defense. It describes slaying a helpless and unarmed man who was running away.

>he could have armed himself [if he wasn't a coward]
>i stabbed him 3-4 times as he ran
>defeated unarmed beta pleads for mercy saying "it's enough" while making a futile attempt to defend himself
>stabbed him through his skull
>totally justified and morally in the right

This guy should be in jail.

Its not that it was a fucking church, it was that it was a historical site. I'm just as pissed at Varg for burning those churches as I am at ISIS for smashing statues and blowing up temples. If he went and burned down some tacky megachurch then fucking go ahead.

There is something noble about Varg / true pagans. You know he isn't just LARPing like everyone here.

>See's a jewish temple
Just burns it down
>hear a guy is planning to torture and kill you
Just kill him first

That's pretty badass.

Based Satan here gets it.

It's either you or them, Might makes Right.

>It's either you or them
Yes we should kill Varg before he kills more innocent people, the next one might be me or you.

Whether you believe Varg's story about the planned torture/murder, nobody can deny that Euronymous was a prick that may even have deserved to die.

He encouraged the vocalist of his own band to commit suicide and when he did it, Euronymous snapped some pictures for an album cover. I wouldn't go out of my way to kill him I guess, but if someone like that dies I don't feel anything for him.

He didn't kill innocent people though. He killed a literal Communist.

If I had the choice of putting either you or Varg in jail, I'd definitely put you in there.

Make Reggaeton popular

murderer? nah...we're gonna need some proof of that

Varg is an interesting fellow. He's both based and a monstrous faggot at the same time. However I'm inclined to think that the faggotry is a lot more prevalent.

>Varg
>Not a crypto-commie

To top it off he is a Muslim shill.

>doesn't like Capitalism therefore he is a Commie
>doesn't like Christianity therefore is a Muslim

>Swedenistan education

que?

>implying he didn't do both in self defense

>"pagans" aren't degenerate postmodernist moral relativists
>it's ok to kill people if you don't like them and burn buildings you don't like

that's why the charges were dropped, or?

>Wants to dismantle civilization
>Embraces dindu behavior

Vargcucks will defend this

>wears camo unironically
>m-muh slacks
>throws rocks

youtube.com/watch?v=H8zitBN6ih0

>''Arrest us for no good reason whatsoever''

lmao

>Killed an edgelord wannabe satanist commie faggot that wanted to murder him.
>Burned kike on the stick church.

Noice.

>it was that it was a historical site
Built over an even older pagan site.

Check em

fuck you

>implying that fucking matters
>implying you should burn down anything because it was built over something else that also had value

Varg is a NEET who lives like a hillbilly and leaches off the government the feed his six kids. Literally a nigger

>he'd allow mosques in Europe to stand on the grounds of them being old
Maybe you shouldn't remove garbage from your home, too, since it's also been there a while.

Would you burn down the Hagia Sofia on the grounds that the hill it is on was previously a Roman pagan temple?

The authorities admitted Euronymous planned to ambush Varg at their meeting, but since Varg couldn't have known this before hand they charged him with murder. This all comes from Varg's vids and writings, he claims that newspapers and court records show this but I haven't looked at them.

The whole scene was attracting a bunch of attention from the media and authorities, so I suspect the christian moralists made an example of Varg.

Let me ask you this then, do you dislike Varg?

No I feel sorry for him and anyone that's mislead by people like him. I hate the moral decay his popularity signifies, people are so lost that they look to a sociopath for guidance.

I don't know, user. Do you think being consistent is important?

Varg is a female to male Tranny.

You seem to be following his advice though.