What were the celts like?

What were the celts like?

pretty based. they defeated the orcs at minas tirith and held them off at helms deep

literally wiggers

Irish before the alcohol
So still not that great

It's great being Celtic, the only drawback is the Angles and the Saxons on my fucking island.

Stay mad Celt

Had bases from Ireland to Turkey

>Irish before the alcohol

They had alcohol. The Romans reported that they drank delicately, with small sips.

They just sipped really fast, and kept sipping until they were plastered.

Can't be that great if that got pwned by fucking meds

Uncivilized, but we all have to start somewhere

Irish before the funnel*

Like this

better than germanics, but it's not a racial thing. they just started learning from mediterraneans earlier

>What were the celts like?

Pretty much like pic related

You are very very likely mixed

The media always reports them as savage indigenous folk that lost to the Romans and their Jew God. Usually they go after how they preformed sacrifice rituals but, their human tributes were of noble blood and voluntary.

For a society that stripped back, they did great and had a sense of unity in culture throughout mainland Europe but varied at the local scale.

Their women are nice

>What were the celts like?

THEY ARE BRINGING DRUGS!

Celtic civilisation was comfy.

Mediterraneans were Celtic.

THEY'RE BRINGING CRIME!

Big noses.

Not very good fighters since they got stomped by rome

>tfw when you have both+slavshit genes

You're completely mongrelized with Anglo's you clown, even if you live at the most northern part of Scotland.

italians were, but I don't think greeks were (I think they were anatolian and near eastern like armenians and phoenicians?) so the point still stands because romans learned from greeks

Celts will rise again

>even if you live at the most northern part of Scotland

lolwut?

The cunts up there aren't even Celts, they're like Norse or something.

They had more equipment and armor so it wasn't a strength thing

You did not fuck with the Germanic tribes. They fought in comfy pajamas.

That's fucking psycho, fambleepie.

savage

the one with the red shield looks like varg

The bongs were mutts long before we picked up the habit from them.

Friendly reminder that the Germanic 'invasion' and 'conquer' of Britain was a lie.

The people already here were peaceful people and allowed the germanics to live here as refugees until they until the snowmonkies conspired to take over.

Same is happening again today.

The Romans actually adopted most of their weapons and armor from Celts. The helmet and chainmail , and the sword were all adopted from Celtic tribes

that happens to everonye who doenst pay their denbts

yeah right if you consider performing ritual human sacrifices by disemboweling people alive comfy

absolutely nothing like in your pic

Ultimately their society and culture (particularly their pagan religion) were subverted and controlled by the same elite (((Satanist))) cult that own us now.

Who /redhairgreeneyes/ here?

We are the original Britons

Germanics must leave

i kekd

Brits were known as a very weak and unwarlike people, when Romans left they were left vulnerable to viscious attacks of plundering Picts and Scots. Hence why they invited the Saxons, to come and protect them.

Germanic devils took advantage of the peaceful and naive Britons who allowed them to live on their lands as refugees and conspired to take over once they had the numbers. It was never an 'invasion', they were welcomed with open arms, and took over through pure treachery.

Wrong, I'm blonde haired blue eyed. My English family are blonde haired blue eyed.

Many Germanic people and British people mixed, and that's actually where we get our classic white/Aryan look that you see especially in like 20th century America (where the largest ancestry groups are German, followed by various British and Celtic groups). Because they were both distant, mixed with random respective people, descendants of one shared Aryan ancestor race. So when they mate, the genes line up and reappear.

I'm a brown haired, blue-eyed person with Celtic ancestry, had a baby with a red haired, brown-eyed German and now we have a green-eyed red haired baby (and another one blond and green-eyed). I love this topic it's so interesting.

>Brits were known as a very weak and unwarlike people

Because the Romans didn't let them form armies to defend themselves, stupid. Germongs failed to conquer everywhere that the Romans did not deprive of arms and organisation.
Look at a map and you'll see I'm right.

The legend about inviting the Saxons is pretty much that, a legend, intended to portray them as deceitful. Today we see this and think 'hurr sacksons alfa', because we have no concept of honour besides that which 'scooby' and 'roosh' feed us.

Who /R1b/ here?

UNDERRATED

Guess where R1 genes originated?

>I didn't build that wall to stop you pillaging us and beheading us. It's to k... k k keep you in that's all.
im laffin
;^)

Which makes perfect sense, those genes were brought into Western Europe by the Indo European migrants.

They also sacked Rome so who won what?

They raped the roman women and shit in roman toilets.

Twice

Ever hear of Tocharians?

You're going way back to a time where everyone was migrating. Before people even settled and formed cultures and tribes such as the Celtic and Germanic tribes and cultures.

Rome was sacked twice by the celts

so what does even r1b mean? spanish dont look like irish or english? what about l2a, l2b, l1 are they related or what?

WE

I've read that they had more advanced armor and ironworks than romans, although gauls and celts are usually depicted as being shirtless barbarians

Vae Victis, motherfucker.

Chariots and lances weren't fair to the celt on foot. What's he's supposed to do? Fling rocks?

CELTED

Retard

What is happening in Europe today, germanics did to the brits back then.

Welcomed refugees, then stabbed in the back and history rewritten. This is why, I don't care what happens to Europe. It had already been taken away from us and now it will be taken away from you.

Have a nice day.

>ireland.jpg

Actually, we do look like R1b dominant irish and english people. Just in the North though.

do you not?

yeah No I'm not.

R1 genes seem to belong to a very old Aryan race that were global. Those genes can manifest in various ways- Atlantic Europeans (British Isles, France, Spain, etc) have a swarthy appearance but they have blue eyes- this race can be loosely connected to the lost civilization of Atlantis based on a few clues. They're definitely descendants of that same global Aryan culture but different from Indo Europeans.

As far as the I groups go, I'm going to guess those are the Spanish/Arab mixed genes.

The Jews won

Cool argument shill

You're trying to educate me on who you "think" my ancestors are. You're talking out of your fucking arse.

celt-ish i guess

>tfw swarthy blue eyed Welshman

I am le aryan?

But the Romans HAD toilets you cuck. HAHAHAHA

Okay, explain why instead of spazzing out like a little girl. Tell me what I'm wrong about and if I'm wrong I'll eat my words. They're not just your ancestors haha. You and I are basically distant cousins.

They were black of course. They lived in the british isles until the save white devil whom they helped by showing them how to shower and use fire, drived the noble celts - THE ORIGINALS - out of thier lands

The filename and picture made me laugh more than it should have made a 23 year old laugh.

You are le Atlantean, some sort of Aryan offshoot or precursor.

r1a/b

r1b- anglo
r1a- aryan

>Germans are the biggest ethic group here

Big load of shit.

only some north Italians were Celts, not even all of them(Ligures were likely pre-Indo-Europeans who later got some Celtic influence and Venetics were Italics)

but then again Italics and Celts seem to stem from a close ancestor, at least compared to Germanics and other Indo-Euros

According to Aristotle, most "belligerent nations" were strongly influenced by their women, but the Celts were unusual because their men openly preferred male lovers (Politics II 1269b).[99] H. D. Rankin in Celts and the Classical World notes that "Athenaeus echoes this comment (603a) and so does Ammianus (30.9). It seems to be the general opinion of antiquity."[100] In book XIII of his Deipnosophists, the Roman Greek rhetorician and grammarian Athenaeus, repeating assertions made by Diodorus Siculus in the 1st century BC (Bibliotheca historica 5:32), wrote that Celtic women were beautiful but that the men preferred to sleep together. Diodorus went further, stating that "the young men will offer themselves to strangers and are insulted if the offer is refused". Rankin argues that the ultimate source of these assertions is likely to be Posidonius and speculates that these authors may be recording male "bonding rituals".

nice, didnt know that
sure thing man, we wuz atlanteans.

t. Raided by vikings

The niggers of Classical Antiquity

The sexual freedom of women in Britain was noted by Cassius Dio:

... a very witty remark is reported to have been made by the wife of Argentocoxus, a Caledonian, to Julia Augusta. When the empress was jesting with her, after the treaty, about the free intercourse of her sex with men in Britain, she replied: "We fulfill the demands of nature in a much better way than do you Roman women; for we consort openly with the best men, whereas you let yourselves be debauched in secret by the vilest." Such was the retort of the British woman.[102]

More Roman lies desu.

If you believe Roman lies, then you probably believe Jewish lies.

If the Irish are any indication they were dumb as shit and quick to anger.

Read the Táin which is full of people cucking themselves by having their wives sleep with the king, and druids tricking women into fucking them.

They are basically niggers.

Before Assyrians came in. All antolians were celtic my freind. Some italains like the Estruscans where actually Phoenician though.

Most of the Celts on this island are swarthy. Look at the Welsh for example. They have Mediterranean features. They descend from the Basque region of Northern Spain. Same with the Irish and Scottish. I have no Mediterranean features. My features are of Germanic origin, not swarthy Celt origin. Yet apparently, you seem to know about this than I do even though you aren't living here, on this island, and I am. If I go back say, many thousand of years ago when Indo-European peoples were migrating into Europe then yes, maybe we descend from one common ancestor. But they split off in different directions.

I'm welsh and pale with blue eyes

Chaotic free spirits. Their blending with industrious yet boring Germanics created the superhuman hybrid etrrnal anglo..

Hair color?

sounds like revisionist bullshit.

>disregarding Roman military strategy

75% of Roman battles were fought and won on strategy and superior equipment.

Effective basic war tactics almost always originate from Rome

Well you're right that I could be slightly off on the numbers, I don't know if there are higher concentrations of people in the non-German areas, but they're by far the most wide-spread group in America.

Of course you also need to account for the massive amounts of crypto kike southern German/Bavarians/Central Europeans who pretend to be German to maintain the lie that kikes are only 1.6% of population.

Well Phoencians are actualyl Canaanites, canaanite langauge is the only precursor to Phoneician language and they're the only ones who used the same type of pottery

Greeks are Philistines
Carthagians are Phoencians who were just Canaanites, all of which practiced human sacrifice back in the day.

in Caesar's day though they were alright