DEMS WANT TO DECRIMINALIZE HIV+ SEX WITH UNKNOWING PARTNERS

>God I hate liberals. It really is a mental disorder:

latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-aids-felony-20170315-story.html

Basically they want to decriminalize HIV+ people having sex with an unknowing partner without telling them.

HIV is far from a death sentence now, but it still requires lifetime treatment with insanely expensive drugs. The HIV anti retro-viral drugs can costs upwards of $2000/month.

>With Obama care failing why risk putting an unnecessary burden on us all?

Other urls found in this thread:

blackyouthproject.com/california-wants-to-repeal-felony-hiv-criminalization-laws-no-that-does-not-deserve-backlash/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The vast majority of convictions were in prostitution solicitation incidents in which it is unknown whether any contact beyond a conversation or an exchange of money was initiated, the researchers said. A sex worker can be charged with a felony if he or she is HIV-positive and solicits sex from another person without telling them of their infection, even if the two do not have sex, Wiener said.

>He said the felony law is a vestige of a darker time during the 1980s, when there was no effective treatment for AIDS and some people were calling for putting those infected in quarantine.

What the fuck??

And you thought Jews didn't make and spread AIDS

POZZED

>it still requires lifetime treatment with insanely expensive drug
Who cares? The rubes are paying.

This is definitely verging on mental disorder

>>fellow "right of crazy"

You don't have to die for your life to be over. We need to make lynch mobs great again.

Here's what I don't get

There's a million people on Sup Forums with a pathetic life that's going nowhere

if you want to make a difference, why don't you go take out some shitters? Just fucking do it. Your life is going nowhere.

>white guy has the bigger box
How can black boys ever compete?

Shut the fuck up faggot. You are on here. What did you say to me you little bitch? Ill have you know I have degrees in both biology and chemistry and come from a rich family. Ill never be poor like you pathetic HIV+ faggot.

>Ismael
>White

IN THE NEGHOLE

Should only be decriminalized for homosexuals on homosexuals

Hi, CIA.
None of us are stupid enough to fall for that. Muh PR and shiet.

anyone got the collage of 'bug-chasing' faggots?

Which one?

This part of the article made me want to blow my head off:

>“These laws are absolutely discriminatory. No other serious infectious disease is treated this way. HIV was signaled out,” said Wiener, who wrote the legislation with Assemblywoman Susan Eggman (D-Stockton) and Assemblymen Todd Gloria (D-San Diego) and David Chiu (D-San Francisco).

HIV was singled out??? It was a deadly and incurable disease. It is still a deadly and incurable disease even for those with treatment. What the fuck is wrong with these politicians?

Yup, that's the one. Christ.
Re-affirms my hatred every time.

>The same downgrade in crime level would apply to people who donate blood or semen without telling the blood or semen bank that they have acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, or AIDS, or have tested positive for human immunodeficiency virus, or HIV, the precursor to AIDS.
>((((Wiener)))

They want it to spread.

completely insane, i agree.

Why wouldn't you want to decriminalize it? It's like an extra tax on gay people who sleep around too much.

>decriminalize HIV infection
>don't worry sweetie the government will take care of you
>any attempt to unfuck the health care system is now a possible death sentence for medication slaves

They know exactly what they're doing user

Who's paying for the cost of treatment? Am I being charged for that in my country where health is socialized?

Also, there is a surge of hepatitis A in Lisbon. Apparently, the vast majority of the infected are gay. The state's health department mentioned this and all the gay associations went ape shit.

Bad part: There will be another HIV epidemic

Good part: Black population will go way down

So they really are trying to spread HIV.

The Jews have weaponized the gay sex

Do you know if obamacare covers HIV?

I smell a shill

>mfw I work a job that intertwines with California politics
>mfw I occasionally have to listen to that nerd Wiener push this shit in front of our senate as part of my job
>mfw when people actually voted for this guy
>mfw he actually tried to get himself to cry in the chamber when talking about Prop 8 once.

Its another master / slave relationship they are creating.

Spreading HIV intentionally should be considered an act of biological warfare.

Why take out a few shitters when I can change the minds of thousands upon thousands?

This is where Teddy K fucked up.

Yes you are being charged for it if your country enacts a retarded law like this. Do you think cases of HIV will go down if people are not held legally responsible for their behavior? If the perception of HIV is that its not a big deal because there is treatment people wont worry about it as much and there will be more infections. If more people get HIV you will be helping to pay for their massively expensive drug treatment.

>Having sex in the first place.

It costs $2000 dollars but very, very little to produce. In India, HIV treatment drugs (the same ones as here) are like 1/1000th of the cost. HIV wouldn't be a problem if big business and government were functionally separate (and the government gave a rat's ass about the health of the people), but they're not (and they don't).

I thought we all are old racist working class like me. Probably only a handful of useless people here. The lie perpetuated here is dumb and holds no validity.

and americans are making fun of swedes and germans
kys

Why don't you, FBI?

Well sooner or later it will impact you guys because these mudslimes invading you are bringing HIV and other STDS and forcibly infecting your women.

Gas them all

>(((Ishmael)))

>The HIV anti retro-viral drugs can costs upwards of $2000/month
So what? Healthcare should be free. It's a fundamental human right. HIV is a social construct anyway. Only bigots fear it. Are you a bigot user? I hope not.

No

AIDS isn't a death sentence anymore so it will just spread like wildfire.

kek

Check-mate bigots!

What the fuck is wrong with this people

>BORN THIS WAY

>we want to be able to infect random people without their consent and make them pay $2k a month for a diease they didn't choose to have because I have hiv and donated blood and now you have it.
Kill all the gays.

AIDS kills fags, niggers and other trash.

Nothing wrong with encouraging it. I don't care who kills them but Sup Forums should not mourn their passing. I think it's hilarious.

>I now embrace being positive as part of my life

>having two degrees
>having two UNDERGRAD degrees

embarrassing desufamalamadingdong

Sup Forums is not mourning any faggot's death, Sup Forums has a problem when these politician scum try to normalize a deadly disease, as an annon stated above, what democraps are rrying to do is creating a dependency between faggots and democrats to secure votes, america needs a civil war ASAP, I would gladly go and fight along with my conservative brothers, the bean division is ready to engage

>two undergrad degrees
the shame is real

It happen that the compagny selling the drug is behind this law.

Just beee positive! xD

>Basically they want to decriminalize HIV+ people having sex with an unknowing partner without telling them.

They don't have to tell....
But are they allowed to lie if specifically asked?

>if we get everyone pozzed then they will vote for universal healthcare!
>we are sooooo the good guys!

This is how people get murdered

I bet the NSA read that and laughed at your shit tier skills. Try again

>oh oh
>fuck yeah
>call me ismael, faggot
just wanted to make that obvious joke

jews

fucking weird.
thats a weird thing to want to do.
weird.

>but it still requires lifetime treatment with insanely expensive drugs.

Makes you wonder... Who could possibly be interested in everyone having AIDS? Not the puppetee.. I mean "lobbyist" controlling your local congressperson, surely.

Maybe not in non-white countries, but over here it's against the law.

They dont want their voters to all lose ability to vote by becoming felons

>Dindu website already making apologies for the repeal
blackyouthproject.com/california-wants-to-repeal-felony-hiv-criminalization-laws-no-that-does-not-deserve-backlash/

I'm not old but I'm mid twenties working class

NEETs get the rope too

HOW IS THIS REAL?

Is this another draft our daughters, or legit?

bump

> DECRIMINALIZE

Can we please stop lying? It makes you look like a gigantic faggot when you omit that pesky little fact that they really aren't trying to decriminalize it at all.

Uh, who cares? Don't fuck gay guys or sketchy women/prostitutes and you'll be fine, this can only kill more faggots and niggers which is a good thing.

Wait until some feminist cunt will get AIDS and complain about it, HURR DURR DA PATRIARCHEY IS USIN DA AIDS TO KEEEEP WOMIN DAUN . I'll KEK

America what the fuck is wrong with your country?
No seriously. I want a fucking answer.
How do you not rise up and fuck these people over. This is some fucked up shit. I can't imagine even liberals going along with this.
GET
YOUR
SHIT
TOGETHER

Not wanting to be infected with a disease especially one with no proper cure doesn't mean you hate people who have it.

Here's what to do. If they don't have a proper test don't consent to sex. Remember it's not just confined to faggots anymore
>get people infected with this
>cut off the drugs
>mass extermination

Because we really liked the AIDS epidemic from the 80's, right?

How widespread and how accepted is this idea? Do only a few insane far-leftists think like this?

every time

Remember that furry who spreads his AIDs to unknowing underage people? This is the people they want to protect

If you're retarded enough to fuck a hooker without a condom, then you fucking deserve it.

The law is a tool for police who need to stop this from happening. Aids is a death sentence even if expensive treatment makes it slow. Keep that shit a felony and mock anyone who thinks otherwise.

They are the whore of babylon

It's amazing. There's a reason that cultural degeneracy like most lefty shit is referred to as poz. AIDS is like a viral badge that you wear to show the world how much of a degenerate hedonist piece of shit you are.

idiot

I read that kids in US are taught in school that EVERYONE is a potential HIV carrier. is this true?

Redpill: There will never be a cure for HIV. It will always eventually kill you regardless of what drug cocktail you're on.

The rate to catch HIV from a female is really low.
Why would you ever be worried...except you are playing with tree trunks you homo. Did you accidently fell for the shemales are women meme? Why are you so worried eh?

>yet they call the right anti science because not everyone here fully believes in how much an effect humans have on the climate

HIV has to be singled out because it can't be cured

We should all consider ourselves very lucky that HIV can only be spread through sex. If there was ever an airborne or insect bite transmittable strain of HIV we would have a hellish plague that would make the Black Death look like the common flu season

I never learned that but 95% of people are potential HIV carriers. There is a small percentage of the population that is resistant to HIV Infection.

Babbys first redpill the post.
as expected of burgers.
you consider this a revelation when everyone aside from (((AMERICAN EDUCATED))) know this.
Fix your country you fat fuck.

Its lower, but I wouldn't say it's low. Anal sex has a higher transmission rate than vaginal sex which is why gay men are infected more easily. Doesn't stop a slut from getting fucked in her ass and getting hiv though.

Fucking a girl in her ass and getting hiv as a man*

Population culling is inevitable

>mfw med student

>Everyone detected with AIDS should be tatooed in the upper forearm, to protect common-needle users, and on the buttocks, to prevent the victimization of other homosexuals.

>You have got to be kidding! That's exactly what we suspected all along! You are calling for the return of the Scarlet Letter, but only for homosexuals!

>Answer: The Scarlet Letter was designed to stimulate public obloquy. The AIDS tattoo is designed for private protection. And the whole point of this is that we are not talking about a kidding matter. Our society is generally threatened, and in order to fight AIDS, we need the civil equivalent of universal military training.

based

>it's fiction, roleplay

all the stories here are fake , also you are an idiot. bug chasers had to go underground after constant Sup Forumsrigading

>and some people were calling for putting those infected in quarantine.

Why is this a bad idea again?

Same, i'm on 4 year and plan to get out of this country soon.

Are you a cute anime grill i can visit to study a speciality?

Sounds like these (((law makers))) need an HIV scare.