Be the centre of self-proclaimed "largest philosophy show that's ever existed"

>be the centre of self-proclaimed "largest philosophy show that's ever existed"
>spend 10 years on youtube slowly achieving moderate success and online notoriety
>one day another philosopher similar in positions, age, appearance and location bursts onto the scene
>spends his videos addressing deep, ancient questions that have concerned humans since the dawn of time, taking other philosophers head on and demolishing postmodernists like an actual philosopher instead of dramatically screeching "not an argument" repeatedly at autists that call in to my show to appear superior in debate no matter the subject because I hold the monopoly on the definition of "argument"
>become aware of each other's channel very quickly, mutual fans want us to do a video, spend months going through each other's material, finally agree to do a show but within some set boundaries otherwise we'd get nowhere due to being drawn into serious intellectual conflict on a few but crucial philosophical differences
>has now reached nearly half my subscribers in 6 months of activity, possibly exceeded me in monthly donations
>mfw I've spent my whole career arguing for competition and now have to compete against another online philosopher

wat do?

his argument got sorted out

Fpbp
But molymeme is preparing his nuclear argument

Jordan is a cuck who thinks poverty explains violent behavior.

>Jordan is a cuck who thinks poverty explains violent behavior.

It does. Your poor shithole of a country is riddled with drug lords and savages that would skin their fellow man alive if it made them a few extra dollars.

This

No he explicitly states the opposite, it isn't poverty but relative poverty. A town where everyone is dirt poor has almost no crime. But once inequality reaches a point where there are no ways to move up the dominance hierarchy men will begin resorting to crime and violence to move up the hierarchy.

Fake news. What's the study that your pic is referencing? What years were used as data points? What was the methodology that was used to obtain this data? This is probably just some graphic created by a stormfag in microsoft word.

See this, dumbass

He literally doesn't.

Stefan is a showman, a hothead, and despite being a nice speaker, doesn't know or care when he crosses the line from commentary to entertainment. Jordan Peterson seems almost incapable of being disingenuous by comparison.

this

molymeme was always shit btw. he's an uneducated, foolish lunatic, that accomplished absolutey fuck all. he's a coward on top.

kinsky at least made movies

>ex-Harvard professor of psychology
>uneducated
Achmed, you can't be serious.

moron

Germanon was referring to J Pete

>youvsguyshetoldyounotoworryabout.gif

I know, Pete did a 5-year run at Harvard.

Poorest region in the US is white Appalachia, highest crime rates are all in black areas.

Similar elsewhere.

This is one of the dumbest things I've seen on Sup Forums. Did you really fall for the stormfront "graph" meme?

Also, aside from the fact that this clearly only refers to violent crime, nothing there mentions wealth inequality.

Fucking retards.

Honestly the only Molyneux videos I could finish were the historical "truth about X" ones, I like him as a historian not a political commentator/philosopher.

i defines what you just said as an ideological statement. and is just low resolution of the real problem

So Venezuelans, Mexicans and Colombians are naturally more violent South African blacks in Johannesburg? Or are there other factors at work here?

That's an extreme bastardization of what he's saying.

Re-watch the video you fucking cuck.

molymemes vids are like 4 hours long where all he says is stuff that anyone with common sense already knows, ill never understand ppl who follow e celebs

You're mistaking cause and effect. Mexico is poor because it has violent savages living there. There aren't violent savages living in mexico because it is poor.

Mexico tried to institue a literacy test for teachers in Oaxaca and the teachers' reactions were to start fires and riot. Stupid people create poverty.

The parts of Mexico that exclude the violent Savages are actually pretty nice.

This is why letting violent savages become your neighbors is a catastrophic mistake.

>Mexico is poor because it has violent savages living there

What separates a violent savage mexican and a law abiding mexican? Aren't they both the same race?

>the teachers' reactions were to start fires and riot

The French and Quebecois do the same thing anytime the government does something that they don't like. Surely you wouldn't call them both savages.

Tbh i used to watch Molyneux religiously, during the election season i watched an episode every single day. The very last episode I watched was the time ge had Jordan Peterson on his show. It absolutely blew me away how intelligent he was.

Stef is okay, but he can be a hothead and despite having "40 years experience debating" he is a shit debater. He is best delivering monologues. If you like Jordan Peterson watch that Molyneux episode and the Joe Rogan podcast he appeared on. Great stuff.

> Aren't they both the same race?

No, Mexico is made up of Spanish descended whites and Mayan descended mestizos, who both fucking hate each other by the way.

It's not some huge fucking coincidence that in every country all the white people are rich and the brown people are poor.

>Idealogical possession
>resentment against the world
>high wealth inequality

These are three different reasons off the top of my head he's given to explain violence. He's never said "X is the sole reason for violent behaviour"

there are like six or seven different "races" in mexico that basically depend on indian admixture, not to mention that mestizos and indios come from literally hundreds of different tribes and cultures. You have indios and chicanos on one end, and creolos and european settlers (lots of krauts and micks) on the other. The idea that Mexico is a homogenous culture is not only wrong, but fundamentally wrong, as Mexican identity itself is created from a synthesis between spanish/european culture and aztec/indigenous culture.

If you want to get really into it, there's a cultural continuity between the cartel atrocities and Aztec rituals via the Santa Muerte folk religion. Kidnapping your enemy and peeling his face off isn't really all that different from kidnapping your enemy and flaying him alive or pulling out his still-beating heart.

jordan has hair

as much as you think "oh shut the fuck up user we're trying to be an advanced society here"

it's the truth

haha fags

Continue making videos, maybe make some colaberation with Jordan again in the future... Spacificaly Anti SJWs don't go over one mill on youtube! So their subs will even out.