Obama WH ethics lawyer: Ivanka's job is nepotism

And for the hundredth time in the last 2 months we see something that the republicans would have torn Obama a second and third asshole for.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/326440-obama-wh-ethics-lawyer-appointment-of-ivanka-is-nepotism

#ImpeachTrump

>obama ethics lawyer
>ethics lawyer
>ethics

gud one OP i had a laf

>unpaid
>nepotism

wut

kek

(((Norman Eisen)))

Yep. Blind partisanship turns people stupid.

no one would have reported on it other than to call it a "vast right-wing conspiracy."

>nepotism is bad except when jews do it
>oh shit she is jewish? Aw fuck

Shes not even getting paid for it

D O I N G I T F O R F R E E

I honestly don't care what the Trump administration does, after watching the Obama administration for eight years, every time the losing side cries about something I just laugh

Which doesn't make it not nepotism.

>I'm a Bubba and bad government is just fine by me in the name of redistributive schadenfreude.

>unpaid advisor

explain how this is nepotism?

he can choose any advisor he wants. Obama chose his advisors, but since his ""family"" lives in mudhuts and are spearchuckers, i dont think he'd opt to extend an invite.

What are the odds Ivankas blowing trump everyday

WE NEED MORE WOMEN AND MINORITIES IN POSITITIONS OF POWER!

wait this isnt what i asked for!

>I said everything was fine cause my side was doing it, now that the tables have turned I'm okay with it

I'm enjoying watching everything burn.

So what ism is giving Hillary the authority to send special forces to burn down a church full of American citizens in Texas 3 months into her husbands first term?

>Be me, Ivanka Trump
>Want to see what life at the White House is like
>Want to pretty much be a cheerleader for my dad
>Media criticizes me for it, says I would dodge 'ethics rules
>lolokay
>Become unpaid government employee to satisfy them
>Accusations of nepotism
>mfw

>118950823

what does that matter? so there is no influence, monetary or non-monetary, to be gained from her position?

nepotism, dynasticism, and ascendancy by birthright weren't on the minds of the framers of the constitution? it doesn't matter if she gets paid, her reputation and position now precede her such as that no reasonable person would be expected to conclude that this is anything but nepotism.

the payment for president, senators and representatives and other executive staff isn't to convince affluent politicians to not be evil, it's to encourage ordinary citizens run for office: an equalizer.

you fucking nigger motherfuckers blindly supporting this orange nigger need to be shot in the back of your heads

>Ethics Lawyer

My sides are in low earth orbit thanks op

I want leftists to suffer

do you kiss your satan's butt with that filthy mouth of yours?
>cause that would be awesome

Hey, remember when BHO gave CEO of NBC's brother a job as Press Secretary and his biggest donor's cousin a job on the DNI team ?

Obama's ethics lawyer has no ethical leg to stand on.

kek

fpbp this is almost as bad as the "Bush's ethics lawyer" stuff

Because its just one more warm body in government whose loyalty to the president will not be based on service to country or even (which is no good thing) to party, but to familial ties which will take absolute precedence. There can be no policy difference which might incur her pushback or ultimately resignation, no scandal which may break upon her faithfulness to something other than a personage of power.

Not the biggest thing wrong with the way the Trump administration is shaking out, but in that you now have half the country's partisan idiots defending a turd sandwich and its increasingly apparent tendency towards nontransparency and unresponsiveness, you can just tell how the rest of this man's presidency is going to be nothing but one bad move after another.

To wit: I shouldn't have to explain why nepotism is generally a frowned upon practice in all other things.

Which is all to not point out that that half of the partisan idiots on the right defending this move is doing so on behalf of Ivanka Trump, an unreformed Democrat.

Well there's that.

Bad government is everyone suffering.

>so there is no influence, monetary or non-monetary, to be gained from her position?

What do you think the First Lady does?

Imagine how uproariously funny "Trump's ethics lawyer" will be.

>ethics lawyer

>the payment for president, senators and representatives and other executive staff isn't to convince affluent politicians to not be evil, it's to encourage ordinary citizens run for office: an equalizer.
That boat sailed when the Trump crowd convinced themselves only an oligarch (essentially) was qualified to run the government.

>you fucking nigger motherfuckers blindly supporting this orange nigger need to be shot in the back of your heads
It'll happen after the next severe pendulum swing, or the one after that.