If you smoke or otherwise consume cannabis, you are a filthy degenerate and deserve all the disapproval you get

If you smoke or otherwise consume cannabis, you are a filthy degenerate and deserve all the disapproval you get.

>hurr but it's healthy!
>muh 0 deaths
This meme won't die and you're probably a 15 year old if you still believe it.

>Cannabis and the lungs
youtube.com/watch?v=yNxhuxV7FV4

The claim that smoking cannabis is better for you than smoking tobacco is simply unsubstantiated. Lung cancer typically manifests after age 40, and due to cannabis becoming popular relatively recently, there are fewer regular marijuana smokers than tobacco smokers that have reached that age. (Hippies were a fringe movement, while tobacco was ridiculously widespread until recently.) Of those that have, most also smoked tobacco regularly, which is a confounding variable in any study. We have found, however, that the smoke in a typical joint/blunt/whatever you stoners call them these days contains more tar and far more carcinogens than a similar amount of cigarette smoke. (This is not to say that marijuana is necessarily more carcinogenic. Tobacco contains nicotine, which widens blood vessels and may make it easier for carcinogens to travel through the body.)

So to anyone who says that smoking cannabis is safe, I say only that you're retarded for thinking that, as even though a direct connection to lung disease has yet to be made, all of the prerequisites for it are there.

>hurr but what if I vape? *tips fedora*
You're still an idiot. See below:

>Cannabis and the Heart
youtube.com/watch?v=wk50Szx_des

The long term physical risks are far less pronounced if you aren't smmoking, that's true, but certainly not trivial. But even that neglects the further neurological dangers:

>Cannabis and Psychosis
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpfS780kQ8

Cannabis has been linked to schizophrenia many times, and there may easily be further imbalances created in brain chemistry by protracted use of marijuana.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/cannabis-harms-the-brain-but-thats-not-the-full-story
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract
forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312
medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000884
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In case you're impatient or unwilling to listen to someone talk about these issues, here is some further reading material. I did not compile this list and have not had a chance to verify the reliability of these sources as I have done with the papers found in the descriptions of the videos above.

>Marijuana is a neruotoxin
sciencealert.com/cannabis-harms-the-brain-but-thats-not-the-full-story
www.jneurosci.org/content/18/14/5322.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193

>Casual use alters the nucleus accumbans, associated with reward and pleasure
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614

>The brains of chronic users produce less dopamine
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract

>Marijuana lowers IQ
forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract

>cannabis-impaired approximately doubles car crash risk and that around one in 10 regular cannabis users develop dependence. Regular cannabis use in adolescence approximately doubles the risks of early school-leaving and of cognitive impairment and psychoses in adulthood. Regular cannabis use in adolescence is also associated strongly with the use of other illicit drugs. These associations persist after controlling for plausible confounding variables in longitudinal studies.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract

>Marijuana induces schizophrenia-like brain changes, which may result in psychosis
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php

>Marijuana can cause pulmonary disease
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312

>But we need it for, like, cancer patients, and paper...

Shut the fuck up. You want marijuana legalized so you can smoke it and get high.

>But it's not addictive!

He said, after his fifth joint that day.

>hurr but it's natural!

So is poison oak.

>B-but what about alcohol? It's dangerous too, and plenty of people use that.

Drinking's effects are well known, and its use has been historically far more widespread among respectable whites throughout history. It doesn't come with the same kind of degenerate loser self-righteous culture as marijuana. And most importantly of all, it doesn't fill one's entire vicinity with a terrible stench, creating a nuisance for everyone around you.

The fact is that even if cannabis were completely safe, it would still be a low-class activity. I will always look down on you disgusting

Been a while since I posted Quentin

If you smoke weed you might as well be a Negro

Smoking isn't entirely degenerate, but drugs are yes.

Oh I get it. So when the mainstream media publishes an opinion you agree with it's ok, but as soon as it criticizes anything you believe in you sperg the fuck out. Maybe I want to die at a young age. Maybe I don't give two fucks about my health. Also, nice strawmen in those photos. I bet you've never even met a stoner. It's okay just sit in your basement while you funnel Cheetos down your throat to forget the void that your father created when he left you.

You just reminded me I need to pick up today, thanks OP

c'mon faggot even if you tried to use credible sources for your propaganda, you still fucked up when you couldn't give any proper reasons for the legality of alcohol

smoke weed, but then nut up and do psychs. weed is babbies first psych.

I've been smoking pot for decades and I'm a rightwinger Nazi. That said most of the pot smokers out there are lefty faggots and should be exterminated. Being a degenerate is bad enough, why flaunt it?

Sweet fuck fag. I thought your Hun looked dumb.

Please end your life, you writing style is shit. Don't text us.

Smoking weed being better for you than tobacco is true by virtue of the fact that no one can smoke 24 joints a day and not to mention not many people even smoke weed, they eat or vaporize it. I don't like weed but there's many other arguments besides "muh health."

Says to stop using strawmen, proceeds to make a strawman of op

>he unironically has a Terrence McKenna quote saved

Kill your self man, stop taking drugs too, especially psychs you're probably annoying as fuck

This coming from someone who smoked every day for over 15 years - You are absolutely right. I've been clean from alcohol for over 2 years and I've been off weed for about 10 months. Both the greatest decisions of my life. Tremendously improved relationship with my wife and kids, (and my parents tbqh), I'm so much more focused at work that it's been noticed and my wages have gone up, more money in the bank for us to buy that nice house we'd been looking for, more time to spend with my family..

I've been reading more books, I've drastically cut down video games, I've hit new PRs in the gym. I could go on and on and on, but straight edge is definitely the best way to go through life.

this post is strikingly accurate.

if you're going to shitpost don't start off with your worst argument.
hippies weren't such a fringe movement that we don't have confirmation that cannabis doesn't cause lung cancer. Just because it won't give you cancer doesn't mean that it won't fuck up your lungs.
The reason why you see so many retards yelling "POT IS HEALTHY!" is because they were told some awful exaggerations about drugs when they were young, likely in DARE.
So if you want to take a stance that our society isn't responsible enough to be allowed to have this substance by our government, don't make the same mistakes that create the faggots you're against.

eh, i don't flaunt my habit, and i recognize the negative side effects, so i try to discourage anyone who is thinking about trying it.

Is this a fake one? I know he was arrested for school shooting claims but did he really make a comic about it?

>implying banning anything is good
fucking commie gas yourself

He doesn't support the legality of alcohol.

I'm sure he is against it. But that is another battle. For now let's stop all this society harming Pot culture.

This is a shill thread. Sage.

All the points your making are coming from an invalid principle, that making healthy choices correlates to a garenteed longer life. When the reality is that you could smoke pot every day and be fine until your 90 or be extremely fit and have a heart attack when your 50. Why do people want to live longer when I'm dead I'm not going to care, so I might as well have fun and not slave for the jew until I die when they want me too

Quentin is a slimey attention whore stoner himself you dumbass

>far more carcinogens than a similar amount of cigarette smoke

You fucking peat-gavel, nobodies forcing you to smoke a whole cigarette.

I have cron disease and this is the only natural option for me

All the chemical options would only kill me faster

Literally about to go smoke a joint with my dad.
People will defend legal pills that have horrible side affects, but then bash weed, which while not perfect is a lot better for you than most pills on the market.

I smoke every day i can and im actually doing pretty good! My life is way better with the help of cannabis, in cbd actually treated my ex gf's epilepsy and she went from having multiple seizures a day to none.

If you try and force your opinion on someone else, your a beta faggot who deserves the disapproval you get

>60 peer reviewed studies on medical marijuana
medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000884

>Brought to you by the Pharmaceutical Jew.

Make sure and stay addicted to our opiates and over the counter dope.

>muh 0 deaths
>This meme won't die
I don't know. Maybe it's because you haven't disproven it despite the fact smoking cannabis has been done for ages? Being autistic about lifestyle choices looks fun. Let me take a crack:

If you willingly consume greasy foods high in fat, you are a filthy fat fuck who deserves all the criticism he gets. (Hi OP!)

By the way, great job citing kike studies by kike government scientists. Are you noticing yet after this big wall of excrement that you still have nothing concrete to prove it's harmful, let alone deadly?

Fuck off kike. Spiritual enlightenment leads to anti-semetism. The game is up.

OP and his fellow faggot shills need to read up on the effects of NSAID on the heart, and then get back to us on the herbal alternative to pain relief. But they won't because they are shill faggots.

Ammonia and other chemicals aren't naturally occuring in weed. If you find that in samples then the weed you are getting is grown in bad conditions. Clean and organic marijuana has none of these toxic chemicals the video depicts.

Looks like stoners win this round.

Try going after fat people first before you fuck with pot smokers.

I'm convinced that THC reduces hair loss. My brother never smoked weed in his life, he's bald as a motherfucker. I have smoked weed almost every day for the past 15 years and i have the hairline of a young Steven Gerrard.

More money to buy that house ????? Jesus man how much did you spend a month on weed

weed is fine if you treat it as a degenerate drug that gives you an unearned high. it's great for relaxation and getting through mundane, repetitive tasks. People that smoke it everyday are likely damaged people who smoke to numb themselves out from their shit life.