What the fuck is this?

What the fuck is this?

Fuck this witch and satan worship that's so blatant in media and shit.

It has honestly made me really believe that there are forces that are in another plane or something, spirits that we can't always see or even understand.
Some of these are malevolent like Moloch and whatever these fucks believe in, but I think God is also real in a way.
I've been going to church more often now, and I'm even participating. Any one else doing the same thing or something similar?
>tfw witches and moloch push you closer to Catholicism and God

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jemEemq9fRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the best presidency ever.

nice

top kek, someone combine the two lmao

They don't push us closer towards cucktholiscism, they push us closer towards a Kekist jihad against the false witches.

remember when Sup Forums wasn't full of soccer moms like OP?

This would fucking wreck the black and hispanic base for the dems if they were made aware of it

Isn't it a basic wicca tule that whatever curse you cast will turn back to you threefold? You'd think that with a mass spell these cunts would spontaneously combust or something.

This election cycle has pushed me to start taking spirituality much more seriously. I've always been a Christian, but never a very good one. Since the election, I've been going to church more, praying more, reading more apologetics (C.S. Lewis right now) and watching more videos on philosophical approaches to Christianity.

I think more people are turning either strongly toward or strongly away from God because we know something critical is about to happen. Trump's election marked the beginning of the end of an epoch, and since his election the deep state charade has been dropped; their are people, hordes of them, who WANT to HURT you, and will do everything in their power to do so.

>Christcucks have taken over the diocese
>No strong men of faith are left
>Pagan and Satanic forces rise
>Pagan and Satanic forces cuck Christcucks
>Strong Christian men hear the divine call from God
>Strong Christian men return
>BTFO Pagans and Satanic forces through fire and brimstone
Best Timeline Nao

Fucking kek

Shadilay!

yeah but since its nor really a curse they get off scot free (in their minds)

Deus Volt will save us.

You're joking but I've seen quite a few new posters who I swear were soccer moms

fuckin gypsies again they are worse than poo in loo

This is just silly. Why would a witch need health care?

You know we need a hard reset on civilization when Christians are openly mocked and Witches and Radical Islamists are cheered.

I cast a destruction ritual against those witches that night, so we should be safe.

I'm just a college student, but fuck I realize my post is soccer-momish

It's no different now than any other time. There's just more incentive for the media to overhype this nonsensical bullshit because it keeps idiots chuckling and saying "checkmate, Drumpf"

>it's working

It does seem like it is. They put a spell on us too and this place has noticeably changed. There's so much left posting here now and Trump doesn't seem the same himself.

10/10

>Catholicism
Not so fast rabbi...

>world is not user's way
>"better hit that reset button"

This is why god rejected you and expelled you from himself. We all have such failings and now we're here to sort ourselves out, user.
Make no mistake; on your next trip around the sun I hope you have learned something.

((((((((((((haaretz)))))))))))))

This was my first thought too... LOL

They don't realise that all relgious are really Kek do they?

They just feed Kek and therefore Trump more power.

More Harry Potter shit

every time, man, every time.
>checked'em.

Let these deluded lobotomites cast "spells". Haha

STYX destroyed them

Fluff Bunny Leftist Tries To Bind Trump With New Age Nonsense "Magic"

its NOT working!
lvl30 magician here. the universe told me not to worry.
their spells draining the casters luck and are working gainst them.
karma is a bitch, as you all know.
Trump will prevail!
Bless KEK!

>they could have cast a spell to end world hunger, rescue child sex slaves, or to cure AIDS
>"Hay sisters let's curse Drumph and attention-whore ourself in the media!!"

Pathetic creatures. This is why their magic is weak.

>What the fuck is this?
Heresy, by the emperor we will destroy them.

so this is the power of women

Goddamn it Sven, good fucking job

>witches want healthcare
>specced in magic and didn't take either restoration or alchemy

I would like to know what styxenhammer666's point of view is on this.

He is into the occult and he memetics of the sort... if you are seeing this styx can you let pol know your perspective on whether this is something that is legitimate enough for us to summon kek and meme against the forces of evil? Im pretty sure styx lurks here.

Anyway thats about it... peace out

Didn't witches say that Trump was going to lose the election? Also if their spells so great and effective, why don't they run the world?

nicely done lad.

see

Kek finds this very amusing

Can someone explain to me why a woman would willingly join up into this autistic shit?

Seriously, help me out. It is not looked upon as attractive or cool by the vast majority of people, and that's really what women care about.

Is this basically reject-autistic-female central?

[autistic spell casting]

>mfw kekistani jihadis lay down their lives for Kek's promise of 72 GETs

I think more women are low-key into it than you probably realize, user.

Also, when the fuck did Sup Forums turn into turbo-normal-fag central? Christ.

Kek

What a time to be alive.

This ain't no Kekistan this is a Kekist State we're on about fighting for here.

when election happened, gamergate, fappening and others

>5 fives

Zues vult
Reminder that Christians are globalist and cannot be nationalists. They'd rather kill their own blood and live among mongel Christians than with their strong and free pagan brothers and sisters.

>worshipping any god other than dionysus

losers

>worshipping any god other than Kek

infidels

It would appear that it is they who succumbed to our meme magic.

based movie.

Dionysos is one of my favorites. I worship him, kek, shiva, odin and jesus

These bitches need to get trolled hard