Switzerland ranked world's worst currency manipulator

The Economist magazine placed Switzerland first in a recent ranking of currency manipulators. According to the analysis, China, commonly thought of as the world’s champion at keeping its currency’s value artificially low, appears to be doing the opposite: actively trying to push the value of its currency up. On the other hand, Switzerland that has been working hardest to artificially devalue its money. Nobody talks about the mountain jew and their thievery.

Other urls found in this thread:

hope-of-israel.org/i000035a.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah but they made toblerone so....

That's why they're called mountain Jews

toblerone can only excuse so much.

How do I say "Oy vey Goyim in Swiss"

swissanon, help us out with this one.

Swiss people usually speak German, French or Italian.

Except it's in a lot of non-swiss peoples' best interests to keep the value of their currency down as well. A large portion of loans in europe are franc based. and if the value increased, a lot of people wouldn't be able to pay. A few years ago the mountain jews "unpegged" their currency from the euro or dollar, I forget which and the exchange rate shot way up, a lot of people got fucked then.

Look, I got alot of Goyim to shill and they speak alot of languages so....help will be appreciated.

There isn't anything close to that phrase.

Goyim never fail to disappoint

Read this, gimpy little brother.
hope-of-israel.org/i000035a.htm

Use Google Translate, you schmuck

-t. New York jew

Too long,
make it shorter

Poetry is lost in translation.
Oy vey Goyim is more than just : "[exclamation] God, people", it has cultural weight, I don't just want a dry translation I want the cultural equivalent.

>There isn't anything close to that phrase.

"Oh nein we are innocent, we are your friend goyi.. I mean fellow currency user"

This picture being Swiss culture at its best.. Do you really think we are smart enough to manipulate our currency to lower its " value " to enrich ouselves ?

"oy vey" translates to "oh weh"

It still loses all the power and sense of the expression.
There's not a single catch all phrase for non Swiss people beside usländer which is simply Ausländer or foreigners

Im swiss. You cant translate it. Its like asking a british person to translate "croissant." Makes no sense

And switzerland has 4 languages too