Éire/pol/ - The pope is coming! edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/yst77jwR8Rg
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party, spread the word, spread memes and anti immigrant sentiment online and put up posters in your local areas.
Quick rundown on politics here: pastebin.com/5VdTq24C
Learn Irish: http: //www.daltai.com/ teanglann.ie/en/
Jewtube channels of note:

>National Party: youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Don: youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>The Hateful Gaels: youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

Headlines:

>RTÉ to charge goys for having screens 11" or over with "TV" license reform
newstalk.com/Youll-soon-need-a-TV-licence-for-a-range-of-device

>We can save the church with one fell swoop lads!
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/0330/863871-pope-francis-ireland/

>Water funding committee near final decision
rte.ie/news/politics/2017/0330/863708-water-charges-oireachtas/

>Mayo man's memorial for Vietnam war
rte.ie/news/connacht/2017/0330/863879-vietnam-mayo/

>OOH AH UP TH-AAAGH
thejournal.ie/coolock-shooting-2-3314785-Mar2017/

>Are ye happy now EU?
thejournal.ie/water-charges-proposals-committee-3311341-Mar2017/

>Dáil to continue daily prayer with an added 30 seconds of reflection
thejournal.ie/dail-prayer-moment-silence-3314647-Mar2017/

>"Will the commissioner ever fuck off?"
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/major-cabinet-standoff-as-noonan-warns-garda-scandal-is-damaging-public-confidence-35574937.html

>Are the people in charge of shannon airport /ourguys/?
independent.ie/irish-news/shannon-airport-becomes-first-european-airport-to-have-sensory-room-for-people-with-autism-35576675.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hYlGO7NsuM
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8C6E641820DB83B3
youtube.com/watch?v=JlbmIMbKZa4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II_assassination_attempt
limerickleader.ie/news/local-news/133171/Limerick-father-of-assassin-is-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AGCK9E3GX7s
kilkennypeople.ie/news/kilkenny-news/242718/exclusive-prince-charles-set-to-the-marble-city-in-may.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tCLH8tl7PTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=6hYlGO7NsuM

Take the shot damn it

On the way

Hehehe thanks go- guy

bump

Yeah I mean what's with Barrett wanting a catholic republic, has anybody told him the pope is a cuck?

We should all be pagan anyway. Fuck all middle East shit.

Har-pe-darp-pe-he-he-he. Where's me potato?

He dropped that idea a while ago apparently. maybe the vatican's "we love islam" behaviour caused that

I left a bag of them in Manchester

Yay! Free chips for Manchester!

Exactly what I mean, I'm not going to bother posting a picture of the pope kissing a black man's feet, our government do it enough as it is.

At least they didn't ditch the prayer in the Dáil

Anyone here done a trade? Is it a meme or is it descent?

There is that one user always talking about it maybe he will be on tonight?

Hopefully. Might consider it.
Heading to cit most likely and join merchant navy.
Might go to ucc and become a nurse but I sense I would go full 1844 on alot of the libtards there. What do you work as op?

17th for United Ireland

>work
if only lad, I am currently just starting to plot my life, would like to do something with computers and focus on literature and history as a side thing if possible.

Catholicism is Babylonian paganism
seriously wake the fuck up already

Obligatory unwanted Yank post.

Yeah. I'm sick to death of secondary school. Once I'm out I'm getting my results and everyone can fuck off. Certain (((individuals))) I will be delighted to be gone from. Others I might keep in contact. Feels so meh about the leaving tbf.

Most here don't really like Protestants man.

>tfw writing redpilled comedy but none of it is funny

>killing half of europe to set up mini versions of catholicism that all dislike each other
I will keep my paganism

Press S to spit in his jewface

S

you're just putting your tribal allegiances and political squabbles above the God of the Bible, placing your faith in the worldly power of the Papal echelon.

whatever, you've been warned user
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8C6E641820DB83B3

Didn't Luther change the bible when he translated it?

Not really much point at this stage.

Kinda want him to visit the north just to see what happens.

comprehensive compilation of a ventricular bible written in western tongue wasn't finished until the KJV

Luther did what he could with what he had, largely his work was centered on the book of Daniel and he didn't have access of the complete compendium of texts so he couldn't consolidate a thorough translation, but got the ball rolling

even with the little he had it was evident that the seat of Papal power was Antichrist, what's your excuse?

complete history of reformation

What do you think would happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=JlbmIMbKZa4

Loyalists protesting, maybe some fights and a riot.

Fuck the pope.

currently in ucc doing a very mathsy subject. friends with the most pubic right winger of all time
>he got in a bit of a tiff with some of the more liberal students in the year when discussing refugees.
>a rightwing deathsquad of four men was formed due to a few guys who agreed with him
whats not to love

Would you get involved for are pope?

Bump

>sticking up for the pope that loves muslims
I wouldn't

I'm planning on sitting back and watching.

>a rightwing deathsquad of four men was formed due to a few guys who agreed with him

Class. National party blue shirts starting to form.

>blue shirts
of all the things to use as our role models not those failures

I remember just there seeing an episode of scannal about a turkroach who tried to kill pope John Paul ii. No more Muslim immigration!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II_assassination_attempt

Just the idea of it. What was the name of that fascist again? The guy who wanted to ban English.

Ah for fucks sake,my schizo brother is after escaping from Waterford hospital mental ward place thingy

Gearóid Ó Cuinneagáin I think

Gearóid Ó Cuinneagáin of Ailtirí na hAiséirghe

Is he dangerous?

Sound, he seems like he was definitely an influence on Barrett.

Said hes gonna burn the house and car down and is gonna break my brothers legs,so I'd say yes he is

well fuck, stay safe mo chara

BASED. What's student life like in UCC?

Weed caused all this,and now theres these cucks trying to legalise it,I'd nearly start my own branch of RAAD

Aye but knowing new wave republicanism you would probably be shot by a splinter of a splinter of a splinter group

There's currently only 3 active groups that exist.

How can we bring gun culture to Ireland?

I know you said active but: CIRA, NIRA (And that group up seems shaky so may as well list RIRA RAAD and the ton of small bastards that joined in) and the ONH I also heard tell of the IRLA and those are the ones we know about so far. Some of these might be useless pricks but they still exist.

Don't know lad if anyone has any ideas on here please speak up

I was thinking maybe start small, safety courses for kids who live out in farms and work inwards, then clubs, school outings (oldest years of course maybe at 6th year)

Sounds good

There is the CIRA, "NIRA" and ONH.
the IRLA never took off and is gone long, the small groups which was all the same people changing organizations where forced to disband by the ONH.
The only others are those looney fucking Limerick and Belfast based scumbags that call themselves "CIRA-GHQ" but they've barely any weapons, never active and are a bunch of criminal morons.
the only thing they're notable for was that crazy bitch Rose Lynch killing a innocent delivery man on wrong information.

That was the pizza lad wasn't it?

Make it a sport that people keep rifles and have an interest in, set up clubs.

Theres Garda,a priest and a schizo in my living room,you cant make this shit up

No not the Belfast shooting.
It happened in dublin.
limerickleader.ie/news/local-news/133171/Limerick-father-of-assassin-is-.html

Must've missed that one, what a bunch of cunts
Sounds like the setup for a joke

Tell them all about the national party.

Nobody cares about you little gay potato colony. Fuck off.

(You)

Unfortunately some of them people are ex RSF and even pretended to be RSF at the time when this happen.
The call themselves "Continuity Sinn Féin" now and are a complete bunch of morons and criminals.

You say that to my face, and I'll put your head through a wall.

I have a half Ukrainian brother.
Your women love us.

Jesus christ

youtube.com/watch?v=AGCK9E3GX7s

Alright lads.

>Hijack the pope mobile
I do enjoy the orangemen sometimes

The last time a Pope visited Ireland pretty much marks the end of the Catholic church's rule over the island. With any luck this will finish it off. I hope he visits Tuam and says an apology and a prayer for the sewer babies, then flies off never to return.

I also bring news.
kilkennypeople.ie/news/kilkenny-news/242718/exclusive-prince-charles-set-to-the-marble-city-in-may.html

Ah yes you have witnessed the wonderful illiterate creature known as "James McDonagh" who has left CSF and reformed his "IRV" retards again.

Omar Pervaiz Kahn.

uh-oh...

Another helicopter of Irish people after falling in Wales, tis awful sad.

What happened?

I can't cope with this level of horror, he actually looks as braindead as he is

M8 it's a 1 poster bot.
Isn't the Ukraine now Russian clay?

The weathers been terrible for flying.
They still haven't recovered our Coast Guard chopper yet.

>mfw the stupid joke I made about a random Ukranian is a thing now

See this Mishty up in those mountains.

I really just want to believe he's a Gardai plant and not actually that stupid.
I hope someone forcibly disbands them again.

I think the Gardaí prefer to pretend dissident republicans don't exist and deal with them in as low key a fashion as possible. as retarded as he is I don't think it's on purpose.

is tere any chance we can get an R1B Ethno Nationalist Party going? Need someone to write a Manifesto for it though, can anyone write it up, claiming all the territories in pic related with over 60% coverage.

Speaking of the Gardai.
Friendly reminder that garage fire yesterday was a Garda impound lot.

NP is an ethno nationalist party.
youtube.com/watch?v=tCLH8tl7PTg

Would you vote for a Libertarian style Irish political party? What kind of things could a party like that do?
>Dismantle RTE
>Sell off semi states like Bus Eireann
>Reduce taxation and shadow taxes e.g. NCT
>Get rid of the rule allowing OAPs to get medical cards automatically regardless of income
>Stop state attempts to control rents which are just pushing rent prices higher
>Stop the huge push for more social housing.
>Legalise drugs
>Put a lot of state needs out to private contracters e.g. private prisons, trains etc

Support the national party. They want to preserve the Irish people.

varies a shitton depending on social circle. as i said mathsy course so very few women. pulled one and haven't heard the end of it after like 6 months and likely never will. even a small social circle goig into college will be fine. as i said i have plenty new friends from college. alcohol is alcohol. some people drink more than others and i think a big factor in that is whether or not you uuive at home. living away from home will 99.9999% make you miss more lectures. i know a few lads who literally dont come in at all. college makes you really tired, especially if you walk to from and if you are active often. feel free to put social life or sport/fitness above results in first year. i can prolly answer other specific questions if you want

But I'm ethnically Cambro-Norman and don't speak Gaelic. How can I be part of a group like that, that places people with Irish names above others? No Irish person sstands before me, you're all trash and should slither like the snakes that you are, on your belly serpents.

Fuck off, you people are worse than an aristocracy. You would put yourselves in lofty places, for merely who you are, not by merit.

>Legalise drugs

Read earlier in the thread, young lads brother developed schizophrenia from drugs. They're poison that corrupt our Irish youth.