Post stories of women getting raped and killed by "refugees"

Post stories of women getting raped and killed by "refugees"

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/739620/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-EU-official-daughter-killed-by-refugee-Aghan
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-refugee-centre-attacked-rape-disabled-woman-gotland-claims-a7355186.html
10news.dk/?p=3062
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3860168/Iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-Theresienbad-swimming-pool-sexual-emergency-conviction-overturned-Austrian-court-didn-t-prove-realised-boy-saying-no-incident-Austria-December-2015.html
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2821/german-member-of-refugees-welcome-raped-by-afghan-tenant.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q92QibNpb0A
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/02/german-mayor-calls-calm-after-syrian-accused-murder/98626856/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ask your dad

I have none, because there are none.

Crime in Germany is constantly dropping. Sage.

Kys faggot.
In case you have actually been living under a rock, google Maria Ladenburger.
Also Einzelfallmap might be a good primer.
>afterwards kys

>this one time at refugee camp

"According to prosecutors, Ephrem Tadele Yohannes brought Elin Krantz down by force, spread her legs and sexually violated her while applying force to her neck. After the rape, he dragged her body over the forest ground and threw it on a pile of rocks.

Forensic examination found traces of Elin Krantz’ DNA on Ephrem Tadele Yohannes’ body, however he denied the allegation that he had raped and murdered the girl. After months of being silent, he eventually started talking and admitted to being at the scene of Elin Krantz’ abduction, but insisted that rape and killing were carried out by two other men.

Ephrem Tadele Yohannes, who’s a father of two basically attempted to make himself look like he was a good Samaritan who overheard the ruckus, came to see what was going on and saw two males sexually violating Elin. He alleges to have scared them away and attempted to save the girl’s life but she had fainted and fallen unconscious."

This one is a tricky one because there's a misconception that this woman promoted interracial sex propaganda but it turned out it was somebody else. Still sick though.

these stories always succeeding at getting my dick harder

express.co.uk/news/world/739620/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-EU-official-daughter-killed-by-refugee-Aghan

This is a lot more recent and was a pretty spicy debate here.

How old are you brah? I remember that like it was yesterday but also like it was a long time ago. But more like it was yesterday. Good times.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

my cousin went to europe and got gang raped. When she came back and told her bf he left her and she killed herself

She probably deserved it.

Do you get off to stories of brown men raping white women? Top cuck

oh no i'm so scared by serbs please don't kill me mr. former slave :(

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-refugee-centre-attacked-rape-disabled-woman-gotland-claims-a7355186.html

>2 people dead out of a 80 M country

wow,
its,
fucking,
nothing.

but seriouly more people die in traffic accidents than in crimes related to people with a immigration background. yet none here wants to ban cars, you are just a bunch of xenophobes who stick to your nationalistic ideas as you have no value on your own, only as a collective you have any.

Kek

10news.dk/?p=3062

t. Merkel

>Franz Abdullah

i don't think that's an appropriate question to ask of me, pervert. save the cyber sexing for your aol boys, i'm not here to get violated.

fpbp

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3860168/Iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-Theresienbad-swimming-pool-sexual-emergency-conviction-overturned-Austrian-court-didn-t-prove-realised-boy-saying-no-incident-Austria-December-2015.html

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2821/german-member-of-refugees-welcome-raped-by-afghan-tenant.html

sage and hide $hill threads
join the resistance

go home muhammed, you're drunk

go rape your kids

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q92QibNpb0A

i'll tear your jaw off and nail your throat to a post and let turkroaches use your necktie tongue to wipe the shit off their dicks after raping all your maedchen

Clearly an Ahmed who feels like they need satisfacrion that mudskins are still being violent pigs because the Anglos are rising and Ahmed is getting scared bless, your watching rise of Anglos rising on the streets across Eu and USA and your shittin your pants mudskin and your watching your own pigslimes leavin your ridiculous fake religion in huge numbers and your thinking this wasnt what you thought was going to happen. You islamic mudskins will not invade Never. Praise Kek the timeline changed.

Praise Kek.

Wow, how funny, an Arabic name.
What are you, twelve or retarded? I'm putting my money on "both".

>Post stories of women getting raped and killed by "refugees"
" In the eastern German city of Cottbus, Mayor Holger Kelch called for calm after a Syrian teen was arrested in connection with the murder of Gerda Kruger, 82."
" Prosecutor Gernot Bantleon said the maximum penalty for a juvenile would be 10 years."
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/02/german-mayor-calls-calm-after-syrian-accused-murder/98626856/

Cars are needed.

Rapefugees are not. They're genetic waste that has no value or business in a modern human society.

I'll fight you right now you little bitch.