30 million Africans expected in the next 10 years in Europe

rt.com/news/382706-african-migrants-millions-europe/

>“Africa finds itself in a dire situation – agriculture shrinks because of desertification, Nigeria and Niger are suffering from poverty, and Somalia is marred by chaos and civil war,” Tajani stated.

>“If we fail to resolve the central problems of African nations, 10, 20 or even 30 million migrants will come to the European Union in the next 10 years.”

>To prevent this scenario from happening, Europe must pour billions worth of investments and “develop a long-term strategy,” Tajani said. Otherwise, “Africa risks becoming a Chinese colony, but the Chinese need only natural resources, they’re not interested in stability.”

>The comprehensive interview comes on the heels of the so-called ‘migration summit’ held between European and North African interior ministers in Rome last week. One year after a controversial refugee deal with Turkey to stem influx of migrants crossing the Aegean Sea to Greece, the EU is now seeking to reach a similar pact with war-ravaged Libya, despite intense criticism from human rights

Daily reminder that Le Pen and her anti-EU stance is the only chance to save Europe from the incoming flood.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/13/eu-migration-centre-africa-6-million/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/21/eu-official-well-force-members-to-accept-refugees/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-02/eu-threatens-member-states-fines-over-failure-accept-160000-syrian-refugees
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/17/migrant-crisis-barely-quarter-asylum-seekers-syrian/
theglobeandmail.com/news/world/africa-to-experience-population-boom/article19998373/
theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2017/mar/15/why-have-four-children-when-you-could-have-seven-contraception-niger
youtube.com/watch?v=26cTPykaFqo
fao.org/migration/en
fews.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello darkness mu old friend

Suicide is Painless

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/13/eu-migration-centre-africa-6-million/
>EU to Open Migration Centres in Africa Because Europe ‘Needs 6 Million Migrants’

dailycaller.com/2017/03/21/eu-official-well-force-members-to-accept-refugees/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
>EU Official: We’ll Force Members To Accept Refugees

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-02/eu-threatens-member-states-fines-over-failure-accept-160000-syrian-refugees
>But despite the violence that seems to follow Europe's growing migrant population, European Migration Commissioner Dimitris Avramopoulos says that member states are falling short of fulfilling "their duty" to help international refugees. As such, Avramopoulos has threatened economic penalties as early as September for states that refuse to accept their 'fair share' of 160,000 Syrian refugees currently residing in Italy and Greece

EUROPEAN UNION
YES!

>Africa is higher on the human development index then ever - still shit, but far better than 50 years ago
>More immigration than ever
FUCKING
WHY

>If we fail to resolve the central problems of African nations

Yes, because all the problems in history in countries all around the world were solved by external intervention.

God forbid you just make the fuckers suffer and solve the problems themselves.

Fuck you, Africa. They reall are the asshole of the world, except they're somehow shitting all over Europe ffs

this is a good thing.

we are being ushered toward the point of race war and genocide.

no jews will survive this time. hopefully the shitskins can kick off a war with israel while we are cleansing them and cucks (basically everyone) from europe

>Who is Tajani?

Antonio Tajani, an Italian politician appointed president of the European Parliament in January

Time to build a wall around Europe.

I doubt 30 million Africans will come to Europe within 10 years. Right now it is about 150k per year and with the new Libya deal and European troops and police to be stationed in the South of Libya to control their border, this might just go down by a lot.

>If we fail to resolve the central problems of African nations
Not your problem, not your responsibility
Fucking yuros

How many nukes would it take to wipe out the entire African population?

>EU laws make prosecuting NGOs that smuggle them in illegal
Fuck it, I'm a pirate now.

When did the word "Diverse" become "Throw a bunch of african/muslim refugees into a country"

And why are there so many fucking refugees? With the amount of people running away they could of fixed their own country

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

this fellow user is right. use your brain fucking idiots

Africa can only be saved if whites colonize it and exterminate all the niggers.

This so much, they literally have an armys worth of young men invading Europe. just send those fuckers back to afrika and tell them to liberate Somalia or some shit. God knows there's enough of those barbarian fucks they could literally just zerg rush any state in afrika they wanted to. Instead they go to Europe for da gibsss.

>Keep your nose out of trouble, and no trouble'll come to you.
Doesn't work like that
>white people move into non white countries
>colonization
>non white people move into white countries
>diversity and multiculturism
Funny how that works.

Indeed, when?

>everything_is_fine.jpg

""""""Europe""""""
you mean Brussel and Germany forcing it

Just fuck my genepool up

Wtf? Schulz is clearly missing part of his brain...

Whites improved their nations, they make ours shittier and there is no denying that.

Darkness indeed.

No. He knows exactly what he's doing m8.

Thank you niggmerica, so why did have Gaddafi die again?

ah yes the petrol dollar.

It would be mote efficient to uncuck ourselves and use chemical and biological weapons

>I doubt 30 million Africans will come to Europe within 10 years
You're right, it's gonna be FAR FAR a greater number than that.
The media is just playing it down in order to be (((subtle)))

>Liberate Somalia

From who... Themselves?

>implying nigger semen wouldn't be an enhancement in your autismo sperg DNA soup

>>To prevent this scenario from happening, Europe must pour billions worth of investments and “develop a long-term strategy,” Tajani said. Otherwise, “Africa risks becoming a Chinese colony, but the Chinese need only natural resources, they’re not interested in stability.”
>billions worth of investments
>long-term strategy
Hey when was the last time Europe spent tons of money in Africa for centuries to gain access to raw materials?

Say hello to Imperialism 2: Electric Boogaloo friends

no,no, I mean literally

It was for the Franc tho.

That's why France was the leader of the """humanitarian cause""". Granted, Hillary wanted him gone bigly, though.

Kek yeah why not? Make somalia great again? At least it would be an attempt to make a shitty country better rather than making good countries shitty.

Top fucking kek

I have actually noticed that feature to be common among some Jewish men. The African tier forehead slope especially.

>And why are there so many fucking refugees?

Because they're not really """"refugees"""". It's been proven that most of them don't even come from war-torn countries, most of them are adult males and not children and women.

They're shoving a bunch of shitskins to fulfill their EU (Coudenhove-Kalergi) plan. It makes no sense whatsoever from a logistical, financial or whatever standpoint.

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/17/migrant-crisis-barely-quarter-asylum-seekers-syrian/
>Barely 1/4 of "Asylum Seekers" Are Syrian

The mistake was accepting "diversity", "multiculturalism" "equality" or "not seeing race" as a necessary moral precept to follow, and now we have to live with it or learn from that mistake.

The African natality rate is explosive, and they won't stop coming until Europeans find a way to put a complete stop to it.

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/africa-to-experience-population-boom/article19998373/
>The new projections are based on the latest revised numbers from the UN’s population division, showing an even stronger shift in child demographics in Africa’s direction.

>Until recently, the UN had predicted that one-third of the world’s children would be living in Africa by mid-century, yet that prediction is now believed to be an underestimate. Instead, 37 per cent of the world’s children will be African by 2050, and more than 40 per cent of births will take place in Africa.

>The population explosion will be biggest in West Africa, especially in Nigeria. By 2050, Nigeria alone will account for an astounding one-tenth of all births in the world, the report says, and its total population will reach nearly a billion by the end of the century.

>Keep your nose out of trouble, and no trouble'll come to you.
>Doesn't work like that
You just have to blow the problem's head off when it reaches your border
What is with you retards thinking there's no other solutions between "take in 30 million a year" and "run their country for them in addition to ours"

Thank fucking god the virtue signaling dies with white people. I'm sick of it. One more month until I graduate and go back to a sane country in Asia with ethnic common sense.

We probably become vassals of China at some point, but at least we will die proud.

Its the EU wants to break up.

Also are these cucks trying to restart colonization?

They're literally not capable of that. Just look at Zimbabwe and south Africa. When the blacks took over they're infrastructure was amazing but blacks are just not capable of maintaining it. This is what eventually happen to Europe I don't know why people (not you in particular) are so obliviousto this.

After Brexit, what is there to stop the Royal Navy from patrolling the med and taking out migrant boats? We just say we sunk them empty, on their way over to Africa. Nobody can prove otherwise.

>>Keep your nose out of trouble, and no trouble'll come to you.
>Doesn't work like that

Build a wall with guns on it and yes it does work like that. Turns out shitloads of parasites do not come to your country unless they know you will give them free shit.

>10, 20 or even 30 million migrants will come to the European Union in the next 10 years.

Just turn them away.

Damn I made some typos
*Their infrastructure
*What will eventually

I can see colonization becoming real again. In the past another country's hardship wasn't seen as your burden but rather your opportunity.

>there's no other solutions between "take in 30 million a year" and "run their country for them in addition to ours"

I never said that, i just meant that trouble will find you even if you don't want it to.

This.
I have no idea why this is not realised by more people when there is just so much evidence that everything blacks touch gets destroyed. I don't think their is one example of the opposite.

Expect to hear the expression ''climate refugees'' more and more in movies and videogames. They're starting phase B.

This, don't kill off the lions and elephants. They don't deserve nuking.

Until the present round of European elections is over ... Then it will be off the leash again

That's wonderful! Can't wait to suck all those African BBCs!

There are more of us (realising the inferiority of niggers) than you think

Whites are defective. They can't help but suicide on command. It's funny you see Japanese called crazy for kamakazi pilots but this type of thing is white self kamakazi.

This.Contraceptives in their food aid and water

can't africans just stop overpopulating?
overpopulation is already a problem in the west despite articles using us correcting the problem through low birth rates as an excuse to import more immigrants to keep the population growing

Everyday day I thank God I wasn't born in Europe.

Thank you Jesus.

Oyyy veyyyyy!

Good thing our good goy gal Hillary took care of the evil dictator Ghadaffi!

Now we can keep those damned towhead goys occupied with the blacks and off of our backs!

t. Rabbi Shalom Shekelberg

We are literally heading into another dark age, it will be every man for himself and the africans (other then raiding parties) will have no reason at all to move here.

Wrong. They will still come for jihad.

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING

SPREAD YOUR CHEEKS HERE IT COMES

When we have lured all the Africans to Europe, we are going to invade Africa to avoid the coming mini ice age. Literally what Kirk did to the Klingons in Star Trek 3.

>implying we don't massacre them sooner or later

They need to be culled. Niggers need to stop breeding and die until they can support their own populations. It's as simple as that.

>Tfw not allowed to buy a gun
>Tfw goverment isnt anti migrant
>Tfw cant do anything to remove kebab or dindu because get arrested.
>Tfw SJW's literally open the floodgates and spread their asscheeks expecting everyone wants this too.

idk where to go even america seems kinda fucked. (still might go to trumpland tho)

this. just u-boat the med and let god sort them out.

Dude you're like the only based country in europe right now. If your language wasnt so fucking hard idd consider going there.

>150k
Are you joking? 150k to Vienna maybe.

Why have four children when you could have seven? Family planning in Niger
Despite having the highest fertility rate in the world, women and men alike in Niger say they want more children than they actually have – women want an average of nine, while men say they want 11.
“When you have a huge number of young people who are jobless, they have no choice but to emigrate,” says Hassane Atamo, the division chief for family planning at the Niger ministry of health, noting that large numbers of young men go to nearby Ghana, Nigeria or Ivory Coast seeking work. “They may also fall into crime, or integrate into terrorism.
What Rabi wants is a break before having more children, ideally two or three more. “I like to make the Muslim community grow,” she says.

theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2017/mar/15/why-have-four-children-when-you-could-have-seven-contraception-niger

Wasn't that Hitler's secret plan all along?
He faked his death to fool the allies
He secretly took over Europe and some parts of America using SJWism as a wepon
He basically made Europe a disguised giant cooking oven

Block the rapefugee boats, let liberals go there to try and help them.
All the liberals will be raped and murdered & we killed two birds with one stone.

> Many African countries depend on oil money but (for some reason) the prices have dramatically dropped recently.

kek approves.

>idk where to go
Nowhere to flee white man. Fight or die.

those are just the numbers they give you

we don't know who exactly makes these numbers, and most of the time they don't even have any

they are literally just estimates by "experts"

you can trust me for every 1-2 registered refugee there are at least 2-3 that are not

it's extremely easy to cross borders because they are not guarded 24-7 most of the time and simply don't have enough manpower and also willpower to do anything that would actually deter these nigs from coming (like shooting them on sight)

I just want a farm with my gf i never asked for this.

When do you guys think the race war will start?

You know how politics swing from left to right and back, every decade or so. I think the current swinging to the right is not going to stop. The things that are pissing people off and making them right wing are only going to keep increasing. I'd say European civil war in 15 - 20 years

His name is Mbuku.

The far right will just deport them back.
The eufags are not really nice people like the those subnigs expected them to be.

Hmm well I'd expect one in 20-25 years as well.
You know, just stage a coup and get a crazy fag in power. Have him nuke the middle east and africa and "kill" him afterwards. Problem solved.

As soon as rule of law breaks down. As long as there is enough police/ government force to put down small insurrections nothing can happen. However whites mostly white economy can support only so many leeches on the system and once the gibs stop madness will ensue. And we're going to need a lot of ammo. Pic (just some of my ammo)

Abolish the welfare state. Problem solved

Honestly, I think it will be a Bolshevik tier plan. They'll starve the monetary systems of homogeneous countries in central and eastern Europe. They'll keep pushing and pushing Europe and western countries into one mulatto mystery meat group.

Then once we are too far gone and all western European identity is irreversibly destroyed (all northern, western and southern Europe, all the Anglosphere) and fully mongrelized, (((they))) will use their new orked class to cull anyone the financial sector and political class who isn't useful to (((them))).

Gooback horizon 2070.

so Japanese were right after all
(map taken from one of their anime)

>he has less than 10,000 rounds

Noooooooo!

Don't listen to this goy, he's a fucking towhead!

no, it wouldn't
it's that bad

>>To prevent this scenario from happening, Europe must pour billions worth of investments and “develop a long-term strategy.
"Investing" in Africa is what caused the cluster fuck from the start.
>Muh European colonial powers bring order and civilization for hundreds of years.
>Colonials thrown out. Instant SHTF, starvation, states collapse and power vaccum filled up with nearest ocean of piss.
>Former colonial nations throw food and money at problem.
>Problem gets worse as gibs cause negative population feedback loop depending on increasing gibs and is now spilling over everywhere.
Let the Chinese have them, it's going to bite them in the ass as well.

Civil war in 5 years if nothing stops this

Le pen must win, for the sake of europe and the superior white race

>implying it won't just explode

F

we'll miss you Europe

How can I become white as well? Or at least an honorary one?

Pacifism is a luxury. Peace was never an option.
youtube.com/watch?v=26cTPykaFqo

The UN and other globalist organizations are already preparing the pretenses (famine and war).

You can stay up to date on their plans here. Just click around, you'll see what they're up to

fao.org/migration/en

fews.net/

What's scary is Nigeria has a population of 175 million, and they've already spent the last 25 years laying the "anthropogenic climate change" groundwork so nobody will really question that it's the industrialized societies that fucked shit up once again (instead of the muds outbreeding their carrying capacity)

Looks like the next wave of African migrants to Europe may be a 2-3 million person wave between 2017-2020 from South Sudan, Somalia, and Ethiopia.

Sure, aslong as you stay in turkey and dont breed outside your own race

>how can i become white

Follow our example and improve your country.

And it won't work, instead of having the perfect mongrel slave race they are going to have a bunch of redpilled whites that holding up in ethnic enclaves at some places, some arabs at another, some pakis at one place etc, some race mixed goys that will have no national identity at all and they sure as hell won't fight for anything.

And a gigantic fucking mountain of leeches that economically destroy any will to pay taxes or support a centralized government.

The Bolsheviks failed at this to, they tried to create a ''new man'' but it failed and they had to go back to patriotism and the nuclear family to motivate the goys into fighting. If you don't have any racial national, cultural or religious identity you don't have anything to fight for.