This shit is taught in our schools

>this shit is taught in our schools

bigbangtheory.png

Yeah you might have learned about it if you actually went to one

kek

why would god create chickens though?

>Murican education

not in American schools, they teach you that dinosaur bones were put here by god to test your faith

For chicken tendies dumbass.

>A reptile evolving in to a avian, lol I've never seen that happen so it's impossible
>Of course god exists. I don't need to see it I feel it.

Yeah, na.
You're an idiot.

>Chckenmorphs
>Tfw when your just an ordinary teenage dinosaur that can turn into a chicken at will.

They taste amazing. Genesis 9:3
>Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

I must have missed the class where they said T-Rex morphed into a chicken. Was it the same one they told you you are special?

A good Canadian post for once

this
>this
this
>this

>t. rural retard
No, they don't teach this in school...

Well, you see, like a banana the chicken leg fits perfectly in the hand. Almost ergonomically, like it was designed.

tldr: Fired chicken is the lords work and proof of his existence.

>even as the green herb have I given you all things.
?

T. Rex's had feathers

The earth is literally exactly 6000 years old and has been for centuries

only retards or devil worshippers disagree

the WHOOOLE UNIVERSE

Birds have obvious advantages compared to sauropods and its feathers and flight.

This tbqh
After morning circumcisions we have our daily lesson about Satan's dino bones ruse

Lots of Dinosaurs had feathers. LOOK IT UP! Friggen fossils prove it.

If that is what is taught in school then no wonder the American education system is a dumpster fire.

T-rexs didn't evolve into chickens and not in that matter, it was much smaller carnivores that gradually evolved into more bird like dinosaurs with a lighter bone structure and feathers. Early birds were practically dinosaurs that eventually adapted to their new genetic conditions by natural selection weeding out the traits that were less effective for an aerial lifestyle.

Flightless birds such as the chicken evolved from other birds much further down the genetic clave. This is phenomena exactly why niggers do poorly in civilization.

that too even if some murrican christian doesn't agree

Remember to change back by 4 hours or you'll be stuck a chicken forever.

its obviously true

Wasn't it the Dutch who invented chickens?

:)

Ever seen a fucking goose? Guess what, those fuckers have teeth just like dinosaur's.

Does that actually ever happen to anyone?

Dinosaurs are actually dragons, numbnuts.
>Behold, Behemoth, which I made as I made you; he eats grass like an ox. Behold, his strength in his loins,
and his power in the muscles of his belly. He makes his tail stiff like a cedar;
the sinews of his thighs are knit together. His bones are tubes of bronze,
his limbs like bars of iron.

>“He is the first of the worksd of God; let him who made him bring near his sword! For the mountains yield food for him where all the wild beasts play. Under the lotus plants he lies, in the shelter of the reeds and in the marsh. For his shade the lotus trees cover him; the willows of the brook surround him. Behold, if the river is turbulent he is not frightened; he is confident though Jordan rushes against his mouth. Can one take him by his eyes, or pierce his nose with a snare?

Kek

we wuz tyrannasaurus

audibly kek'd, thank you

What did god mean by this?

Drugs are a sin user. Titus 2:12
>Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

All the original dinosaurs were just birds anyway that evolved over millions of years to become anon5

Actually goose's teeth are made of cartilage and aren't dental teeth at all

what did western civilisation mean by this

Explain Terrorbirds and why they aren't mentioned in the bible.
>not realizing that the bible is just a parable

Fucking literalold

Why not just put them on trees then? Why the foreplay of having to kill it?

Matthew 15:11
>it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but it is what comes out of the mouth that defiles

translation: S M O K E W E E D

savage

This is logical

Why would they be in the Bible? They are irrelevant to anything the Bible is talking about

I'm inclined to believe it but the proliferation of progressive filth in academia makes me wary that it's all another psyop meant to feminize a traditionally boys' interest

ok thanks you too

As someone who lives in the heart of Jesus country; I can tell you that there are a lot of people who don't believe in evolution, to the point that they think the devil put dinosaur bones in the ground to deter faith in god. Religious people are actually this stupid.

When you smoke weed, the smoke comes out of your mouth

>every chicken on earth power-morphs into a t-rex

Please don't reduce my struggle to mockery by doubting it. All my life I thought I was just a normal T-rex, and then one day I touched an irradiated chicken egg and turned into a chicken.
Ever since that day I have been able to change forms into a chicken at will.

Thats not exactly what is taught. The idea is that over hundreds of millions of years desendents of the Trex evolved into the chicken. Not a trex slowly became a chicken. not at all

hol up

u be sayin we wuz fishes n sheeit?

Fine I'll eat pot brownies

we already have komodo

Is this why you people shit in the streets?

Exactly. Because the Bible is just a bunch of parables written by the eyes of some man from that age. If I recall correctly there is a part in the bible that says that the Eart is a circle or some shit like that. This is the explanation by the eyes of the man that wrote it. Anyways, you can't argue against the faith of other people.

It doesn't say that, but Genesis says there's water above the sky.

Genesis 1:6-8
>And God said, ‘Let there be a dome in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.’ So God made the dome and separated the waters that were under the dome from the waters that were above the dome. And it was so. God called the dome Sky. And there was evening and there was morning, the second day.

not a counter argument, but when they show this diagram, they only show the anamali family, but they always ignore insects

>morbitly curious what an insect embryo looks like now

Nobody thinks big dinosaurs turned into chickens you moron.

Did you evolve from ants?

Rtheyz say time is in facta donut

This is what I mean by I think it's no coincidence that this shit started appearing at the same time the war on boys began

Here's a locust embryo's growth

And I think you meant tetrapods, insects are in the Animalia.

Isaiah 40:22:
He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.

>thinking chickens didn't inherit strong t-rex genes

I wish.

I am 100% certain that not a single school on the planet Earth teaches children that chickens evolved directly from T-Rexes.

British creativity. I like it.

>Not even the right ancestor of Birds
>Doesn't show the animals inbetween
>Doesn't show over 65 million years

Fuck off

When was it when you realized that Idiocracy was a documentary?

WE

Thr water was drained. That's where God got all the water.

JESUS CHRIST YOU WEAPONS GRADE NIGGER I LIVE IN FUCKING AFRICA AND I LEARNT ABOUT THAT

translation: blowjob and swallowing is allowed between married couples

Pretty sure is T-rex is one of the few teropods confirmed NOT to have feathers (or rather protofeathers)

So he could make a country to put them all called "France"

What pisses me off is when you watch movies about Europe in the 1500s and they don't even show or talk about any dragons. It's like they don't even try to be historical.

Fucking hell mate top kek

>when your t-rex is uncut

No need. He could have browsed the children's science fiction section of the library instead.